DB bars? Yea, or Nay?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 08:21 PM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DB bars? Yea, or Nay?

Try the fullthrottleinc f4i probars... they're what you'd get if you mated db bars and clipons. ... so badass. Love mine.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:40 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Just put a set of SI side mounts on mine. I love the way they feel. I got the 0* and the 1" rise is great. Might take a look at those too.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

depends on your riding style. DB's offer more leverage when combo'n n stuff.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 AM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

But every different bar set-up u can, try each one for 10 min. After u find the one that u are most comfortable with, sell the other ones on here for 1/3rd of the price that u payed. Ur welcome.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:20 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcf4i
depends on your riding style. DB's offer more leverage when combo'n n stuff.
my stoppies doubled when i put d/b on , so i could roll like 75 feet ...lol now i run clip ons and i can still roll like 75 feet!!!hahahaha
Old 03-05-2010, 12:52 AM

l Bolo l is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big Float
gonna go with "nay", just off looks alone, if you can get some low pro's with out the crossbar that would make it better, but like the pro tapers or wahtever with the big padded crossbar or a huge 6-10 inch rise.....looks rediculous, i like to keep my bikes looking as much like a sportbike as possible, i stay clear fo the "circus bike" look, but to each his own..

looks good to me
Old 03-05-2010, 01:11 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wheelie_king
I'm going DB soon look more comfy..
They are more comfortable, for stoppies and riding on 2 wheels... Soon as you are in a wheelie clip-on's are comfortable as ****, they are right in front of you to grab onto, dirt bars felt to wide

I ran dirt bars for almost 2 years, the DAY I switched I got way more consistent with my circles, and that DAY I doubled the amount of circles I regularly hit

Honestly, if you can't ride a idle wheelie, dont worry about handle bars.. Just go ******* practice!
I was rocking stock everything when I learned, and I tell my friends to do the same. To bad people around here are doing power wheelies, lucky to hold their front wheel up for a block, and go out buying cages,denting tanks, buying hand brakes/ dirt bars/12 bars/gears...

Rock that **** STOCK tell you can at least hit balance point for one, then maybe learn idle.. Cause until you can ride idle you don't even know 100% for sure if you will ever be a 'stunter' or if you will just do power wheelies for the rest of your life and never learn! (I see it in my town daily, because still to this day only me and 2 of my friends riding idle, and a bunch of people with stunt parts ripping power wheelies every summer!)

Last edited by Towlieee; 03-05-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:43 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i just went back to stock gearing and i gotta say after rockin a 60 for days stock gears blo!!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:28 AM

JohnnyWop is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
no offense johnny...lol it just you see these same q's like once a day...lol

Yeah I know... lol

Thanks for the info, though!

Last edited by JohnnyWop; 03-08-2010 at 09:32 AM.