unrightful impound

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:23 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
unrightful impound

so im going down the road, not speeding, not doing anything wrong (HONESTLY!!) and a CHP officer pulls me over, i ask if i did somethig wog he says no but he saw I was on a stuntbike and wanted looked around to inspect it for illegal mods. they (more came) looked all around, in and under my bik for an 1/2 hr to find something illlegal and they finally write me a fix it ticket for a turn signal ith a amber bulb with a clear cover and not a clear bulb with a amber cover.
then when they wanted to see my liscense...I have a temporary liscence cuz the DMV want me to get my bike liscence endorsement befor they actually mail me the plastic card, but the form they gave me says I have a liscence that is just not arrived. and I have my motorcycle permit. apperently since they havent issued me a "liscence" yet the computer said "pending" I explain all of that to them and evn without my "liscence" my motorcycle permit is enough, but he thought that you have to hav a parent with you to ride with a permit, so he impounded it. they freaking searched my bag and myself for a gun, which my dad says was a way for them to search for drugs without probable cause. once they told me they were going to impound my bike I called my attorney (mom the attorney) and they told me to hang up cuz I didnt have the right to an attorney b/c i wasnt under arrest.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough
Re: unrightful impound

Weak ****.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sounds like CHP hates you
Old 12-16-2009, 10:02 PM

Longfellow is a decent person

Your mom is an attorney? Golden. I would have told them to eat a dick.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:36 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

CHP HATES stuntersif im far enuf ahead i just dont stop...hahhahahhahahahahahahhahhhhahahahha FTP
Old 12-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have ran from CHP more times than I can count.... but I was lucky the few times I stopped.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:47 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

sounds like bullshit to me. shoulda hopped in his car and locked the doors and said u were impounding it and took off haha. that seems smart right? lol
Old 12-16-2009, 11:31 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

damn thats fucked up. i'm about to move out to moffett, ca in aug.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:29 AM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Sounds like CHP hates you
+1

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
sounds like bullshit to me.
+100000000000

Good luck
Old 12-17-2009, 12:47 AM

solukcom is an unknown quantity at this point

If you had a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe, you could have whacked him in the legs and been home free.

But then again a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe is only a myth and there are many skeptics, to whether or not is even exists.

Oh! It exists........ To be continued......
Old 12-17-2009, 01:42 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by solukcom
If you had a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe, you could have whacked him in the legs and been home free.

But then again a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe is only a myth and there are many skeptics, to whether or not is even exists.

Oh! It exists........ To be continued......
Haha

Damn, do you have a record? Sounds like chp sucks dick. And I thought nhp were haters
Old 12-17-2009, 05:01 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

I thought cops had to have a reason to pull you over
Old 12-17-2009, 05:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

posted this on SR... post it here too...

watch them. Just a sample of the kind of videos out there that will educate you. Know your rights ppl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM1fr...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEaB3...eature=related
Old 12-17-2009, 10:02 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by bdhstunt
you thought wrong, whos gonna stop them
Old 12-17-2009, 11:32 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
you thought wrong, whos gonna stop them
+1
i once had a cop pull me over in my truck because he said i flew a lit cigarette out the window and it landed on his car.lol! funny thing was i just bought a pack of cigarettes and hadn't even opened them yet.

i'm convinced cops fabricate stories to use just to pull people over.

if they want you, they'll get you.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:40 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee majors
+1
i once had a cop pull me over in my truck because he said i flew a lit cigarette out the window and it landed on his car.lol! funny thing was i just bought a pack of cigarettes and hadn't even opened them yet.

i'm convinced cops fabricate stories to use just to pull people over.

if they want you, they'll get you.
+1

I was sitting next to a cop at a stop light. Light turned green I started going. Cop went real slow to run my plate. Soon as I was safely ahead of him I HIT MY TURN SIGNAL and got over in front of him. He followed me another mile, pulled me over, first thing he said 'this looks like a stolen bike" that's with a plate, full fairing, mirrors, and turn signals. He ran my vin number, saw my bloodshot eyes, gave me a breathalyzer. .079, but I was underage and .02 is legal limit....
When he got me to jail, he said "ok I pulled you over for not using a turn signal, so I'm giving you a turn signal ticket and DWI"

What's fucked is I know 100% for damn sure I used my signal.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:52 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

i was with a buddy in his car and he had a tv in the front. he had gotten a ticket for it a week or two before and we had it up and were on the way to work early one morning. a cop followed us for nearly 15 miles before pulling us over and asked to search the vehicle for the tv... he angrilly said no!!! they searched anyway. they even went through the whole car front to back even though they were only supposed to be loooking for a tv in the front... he was so beligerant they had seven cops up there to cuff him while they searched the car, they had me cuffed and searched me for no reason, just to write a citation ticket. complete bs
Old 12-17-2009, 04:32 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
posted this on SR... post it here too...

watch them. Just a sample of the kind of videos out there that will educate you. Know your rights ppl.
If you want to know your rights, read the constitution and the other misc documents, dont watch youtube videos for them

i didnt watch them but dont believe everything you see on "Tv" thats the same with the inet

And sucks about your bike
Old 12-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

Originally Posted by bdhstunt
if people got pulled over for legitement reasons than not even half as many tickets would have been issued over the past decade or so. they make things up in their head and its enough reason for them too and than they do. thats why bullshit like this exists. like that one dude on here said "if they want you they will get you" they dont have to pull you over because youre doing something wrong. they want to pull you over. just gotta learn to deal with it unless someone has a mastermind plan to do something about it

Quick Reply: unrightful impound