Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   unrightful impound (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/269943-unrightful-impound.html)

big ben 12-16-2009 09:23 PM

unrightful impound

so im going down the road, not speeding, not doing anything wrong (HONESTLY!!) and a CHP officer pulls me over, i ask if i did somethig wog he says no but he saw I was on a stuntbike and wanted looked around to inspect it for illegal mods. they (more came) looked all around, in and under my bik for an 1/2 hr to find something illlegal and they finally write me a fix it ticket for a turn signal ith a amber bulb with a clear cover and not a clear bulb with a amber cover.:banghead
then when they wanted to see my liscense...I have a temporary liscence cuz the DMV want me to get my bike liscence endorsement befor they actually mail me the plastic card, but the form they gave me says I have a liscence that is just not arrived. and I have my motorcycle permit. apperently since they havent issued me a "liscence" yet the computer said "pending" I explain all of that to them and evn without my "liscence" my motorcycle permit is enough, but he thought that you have to hav a parent with you to ride with a permit, so he impounded it. they freaking searched my bag and myself for a gun, which my dad says was a way for them to search for drugs without probable cause. once they told me they were going to impound my bike I called my attorney (mom the attorney:yeah) and they told me to hang up cuz I didnt have the right to an attorney b/c i wasnt under arrest.

stick1300 12-16-2009 09:44 PM

Re: unrightful impound

Weak shit.

MoHawk 12-16-2009 09:55 PM

Sounds like CHP hates you

Longfellow 12-16-2009 10:02 PM

Your mom is an attorney? Golden. I would have told them to eat a dick.

Kelm 12-16-2009 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=Longfellow;4219330]Your mom is an attorney? Golden. I would have told them to eat a dick.[/QUOTE]

+1 and then I woulda went right back to mom... moms get defensive of their kids, and ur moms an attornery? tell the dude to fuck off, and you'll see him in court. once you win, file a complaint against the officer and if he ever bothers you again it's harassment, and you can be the one taking on the CHP.. .do it up hahaha :cheers

Dick Loogie Stunts 12-16-2009 10:36 PM

CHP HATES stunters:2centsif im far enuf ahead i just dont stop...hahhahahhahahahahahahhahhhhahahahha[SIZE=7] FTP:killem:badcop[/SIZE]

MoHawk 12-16-2009 10:39 PM

I have ran from CHP more times than I can count.... but I was lucky the few times I stopped.

jordanv3122 12-16-2009 10:47 PM

sounds like bullshit to me. shoulda hopped in his car and locked the doors and said u were impounding it and took off haha. that seems smart right? lol

BLEED 12-16-2009 11:31 PM

damn thats fucked up. i'm about to move out to moffett, ca in aug.

COOP 1 12-17-2009 12:29 AM

[quote=MoHawk;4219325]Sounds like CHP hates you[/quote]

+1

[quote=jordanv3122;4219366]sounds like bullshit to me.[/quote]

+100000000000

Good luck

solukcom 12-17-2009 12:47 AM

If you had a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe, you could have whacked him in the legs and been home free.

But then again a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe is only a myth and there are many skeptics, to whether or not is even exists.

Oh! It exists........ To be continued......

kawaslut 12-17-2009 01:42 AM

[QUOTE=solukcom;4219432]If you had a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe, you could have whacked him in the legs and been home free.

But then again a quick-connect hydraulic exhaust pipe is only a myth and there are many skeptics, to whether or not is even exists.

Oh! It exists........ To be continued......[/QUOTE]

Haha

Damn, do you have a record? Sounds like chp sucks dick. And I thought nhp were haters

bdhstunt 12-17-2009 05:01 AM

I thought cops had to have a reason to pull you over:shruggs

StrictlyStunt 12-17-2009 05:04 AM

posted this on SR... post it here too...

watch them. Just a sample of the kind of videos out there that will educate you. Know your rights ppl.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM1frQ-Ckms&feature=related[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEaB3JB4bp8&feature=related[/url]

rookie stunter 12-17-2009 10:02 AM

[quote=bdhstunt;4219481]I thought cops had to have a reason to pull you over:shruggs[/quote]
you thought wrong, whos gonna stop them

lee majors 12-17-2009 11:32 AM

[quote=rookie stunter;4219604]you thought wrong, whos gonna stop them[/quote]
+1
i once had a cop pull me over in my truck because he said i flew a lit cigarette out the window and it landed on his car.lol! funny thing was i just bought a pack of cigarettes and hadn't even opened them yet.

i'm convinced cops fabricate stories to use just to pull people over.

if they want you, they'll get you. :2cents

Towlieee 12-17-2009 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=lee majors;4219694]+1
i once had a cop pull me over in my truck because he said i flew a lit cigarette out the window and it landed on his car.lol! funny thing was i just bought a pack of cigarettes and hadn't even opened them yet.

i'm convinced cops fabricate stories to use just to pull people over.

if they want you, they'll get you. :2cents[/QUOTE]

+1

I was sitting next to a cop at a stop light. Light turned green I started going. Cop went real slow to run my plate. Soon as I was safely ahead of him I HIT MY TURN SIGNAL and got over in front of him. He followed me another mile, pulled me over, first thing he said 'this looks like a stolen bike" that's with a plate, full fairing, mirrors, and turn signals. He ran my vin number, saw my bloodshot eyes, gave me a breathalyzer. .079, but I was underage and .02 is legal limit....
When he got me to jail, he said "ok I pulled you over for not using a turn signal, so I'm giving you a turn signal ticket and DWI"
:nono:whoopass:

What's fucked is I know 100% for damn sure I used my signal.

rookie stunter 12-17-2009 12:52 PM

i was with a buddy in his car and he had a tv in the front. he had gotten a ticket for it a week or two before and we had it up and were on the way to work early one morning. a cop followed us for nearly 15 miles before pulling us over and asked to search the vehicle for the tv... he angrilly said no!!! they searched anyway. they even went through the whole car front to back even though they were only supposed to be loooking for a tv in the front... he was so beligerant they had seven cops up there to cuff him while they searched the car, they had me cuffed and searched me for no reason, just to write a citation ticket. complete bs

B0arder606 12-17-2009 04:32 PM

[quote=StrictlyStunt;4219482]posted this on SR... post it here too...

watch them. Just a sample of the kind of videos out there that will educate you. Know your rights ppl.
[/quote]

If you want to know your rights, read the constitution and the other misc documents, dont watch youtube videos for them

:2cents i didnt watch them but dont believe everything you see on "Tv" thats the same with the inet

And sucks about your bike

Sheldon 12-17-2009 04:36 PM

[quote=bdhstunt;4219481]I thought cops had to have a reason to pull you over:shruggs[/quote]

if people got pulled over for legitement reasons than not even half as many tickets would have been issued over the past decade or so. they make things up in their head and its enough reason for them too and than they do. thats why bullshit like this exists. like that one dude on here said "if they [COLOR=red][B]want[/B][/COLOR] you they will get you"[COLOR=white] they dont have to pull you over because youre doing something wrong. they [COLOR=red][B]want[/B][/COLOR] to pull you over[/COLOR][COLOR=white]. just gotta learn to deal with it unless someone has a mastermind plan to do something about it:2cents[/COLOR]