unrightful impound

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 04:55 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Re: unrightful impound

Originally Posted by B0arder606
If you want to know your rights, read the constitution and the other misc documents
pfft. nowadays people consider that paper a joke. if it was followed we would not be in any of the turmoil we are in today, especially economically. the founding fathers busted their *** so hard to make life fair for everyone, and the government and police force were created as a service. to serve the american people. i cant understand how things have gotten so out of control to where us people now are powerless, and all these bad decisions keep getting made, and its like theres nothing we can do about it. we have let it become to where the government has a leash on all of us with a cattle prod, and the police force has become only a vicious money making business for the states with no regard for safety or justice!!!!!!!!!!!
your encounter with the cops is only the tip of the iceberg. this country is in for some serious ****, and the storm is coming, and when that happens we will see the worst great depression imaginable! cops will not just impound your bike, they will steal it, as well as your wallet, and maybe threaten your life in the process. oh wait that already happens and has happened to you. they just use different terms for steal and rob, such as "impound" and "ticket"
we all need to start our own militia and overthrow the police force and government and take back whats ours!
a new revolution!

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 12-17-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:23 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
pfft. nowadays people consider that paper a joke. if it was followed we would not be in any of the turmoil we are in today, especially economically.
http://www.tooshocking.com/videos/20...t_to_Bear_Arms
Old 12-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

pfft. nowadays people consider that paper a joke. if it was followed we would not be in any of the turmoil we are in today, especially economically. the founding fathers busted their *** so hard to make life fair for everyone, and the government and police force were created as a service. to serve the american people. i cant understand how things have gotten so out of control to where us people now are powerless, and all these bad decisions keep getting made, and its like theres nothing we can do about it. we have let it become to where the government has a leash on all of us with a cattle prod, and the police force has become only a vicious money making business for the states with no regard for safety or justice!!!!!!!!!!!
your encounter with the cops is only the tip of the iceberg. this country is in for some serious ****, and the storm is coming, and when that happens we will see the worst great depression imaginable! cops will not just impound your bike, they will steal it, as well as your wallet, and maybe threaten your life in the process. oh wait that already happens and has happened to you. they just use different terms for steal and rob, such as "impound" and "ticket"
we all need to start our own militia and overthrow the police force and government and take back whats ours!
a new revolution!
thats exactly how i feel about it
Old 12-17-2009, 08:14 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

****** **** suckers!! Hope you get your bike back soon, bro! I'm sure mom will make it speedy!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:16 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

so i got the bike back today $200 gome like that.... im going to the dmv, hopefully it was a computer glitch and my liscence is fine, in that case they will give me a form to show to the judge and it will b dismissed
Old 12-17-2009, 08:46 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

a new revolution!
agreed but that doesnt change the fact that a guy in a ski mask is telling you about your rights and how to deal with the po po
Old 12-17-2009, 09:51 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

a new revolution!

nah not me homie id murder em no doubt....nuff said
Old 12-18-2009, 01:22 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
sounds like bullshit to me. shoulda hopped in his car and locked the doors and said u were impounding it and took off haha. that seems smart right? lol
would have been funny as all hell.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:34 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

a new revolution!
I agree, last week I was pulled over on a YELLOW bike cause the cop saw My buddy go by on 1 wheel on his RED bike. anyways, he lectures me on dangers of wheelies threatens me with the 1550 buck ticket, an goes to run my liscense. I told him of my relitives in another department quickly. He comes back after a few minutes an says Do you know your liscense is suspended? I say uhh, I do now I guess. He says for failure to pay your last ticket an then asked why? I said I am unemployed, live at home an go to school fulltime. I didn't have thee ability to pay it an thought I had another week. he said "I should take you to jail, but cause of your relation call someone to come get the bike an don't drive it. An by the way here is another ticket for driving on suspended, 190. PAY it BEFORE 30 DAYS!! So, I tell him im broke, cant pay for crap, an he writes me another ticket knowing if I dont find away to pay it, I may get a warrant....FTP FTP FTP FTP I ******* HATE cops.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:36 AM

A-Ron 730 is a decent person

as a few said " if they want you they will get you " maybe but i think they are to over paid to just push a button on the dash and make lights and sounds come from there car i make them work for there money test there driving abilities,,,,, but im realy doin a great justice for the community bc im keepin the over paid swine on there toes lol FTP
Old 12-18-2009, 02:42 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
I agree, last week I was pulled over on a YELLOW bike cause the cop saw My buddy go by on 1 wheel on his RED bike. anyways, he lectures me on dangers of wheelies threatens me with the 1550 buck ticket, an goes to run my liscense. I told him of my relitives in another department quickly. He comes back after a few minutes an says Do you know your liscense is suspended? I say uhh, I do now I guess. He says for failure to pay your last ticket an then asked why? I said I am unemployed, live at home an go to school fulltime. I didn't have thee ability to pay it an thought I had another week. he said "I should take you to jail, but cause of your relation call someone to come get the bike an don't drive it. An by the way here is another ticket for driving on suspended, 190. PAY it BEFORE 30 DAYS!! So, I tell him im broke, cant pay for crap, an he writes me another ticket knowing if I dont find away to pay it, I may get a warrant....FTP FTP FTP FTP I ******* HATE cops.
that sucks! i cant complain thought the cops i know are cool been let off license-less insurance-less and have only ever gotten a parking ticket [witch has nothing to do with getting pulled over i know] after being pulled over 10 + times. been let off after riding a 4 wheeler on the road of witch i dont even have the papers for the 4 wheeler but he said the VIN was clean and let me go on my way....... back down the road!
Old 12-18-2009, 02:44 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A-Ron 730
as a few said " if they want you they will get you " maybe but i think they are to over paid to just push a button on the dash and make lights and sounds come from there car i make them work for there money test there driving abilities,,,,, but im realy doin a great justice for the community bc im keepin the over paid swine on there toes lol FTP
atleast make them use the gas YOU paid for to try to catch ya
Old 12-18-2009, 02:47 AM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey will do whatever they want. If you did sumthin BAD and ur fucked..maybe not saying anything else IS your best bet. but, if you got some weed on ya or sumthin id think it better to not raise flags. Just try and be normal w/o saying anything stupid and throw a few lies in there if ya gotta. Like where did you come from, well not the weed mans house thats for sure! They will come up with a BS reason to search you if they want. One example i got pulled over one night and taken out of the car immediately. 2 cops searched my car while one cop held me against trunk. They told me JACK **** so I asked while against trunk, "what did I do"? Cop said. "just hang tight if they dont find anything you will be free to go, your car matched the description of a drug dealers car in the area" LOL yea right. They patted me down but didnt check in my sock. Only had a doobie anyways. Dickholes made a mess of my car too. but i left with no tix.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:47 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

I don't ride on the streets, last time i did i got pulled over because I turned my head to look behind me. Tickets for tires, mirrors and didn't have my registration with me. Cops hate bikes. Even cops with bikes hate bikes. Cops that talk to you like there friend are the first ones to put you in jail. FTP
Old 12-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

Originally Posted by HighStyles
I don't ride on the streets, last time i did i got pulled over because I turned my head to look behind me. Tickets for tires, mirrors and didn't have my registration with me. Cops hate bikes. Even cops with bikes hate bikes. Cops that talk to you like there friend are the first ones to put you in jail. FTP
yup! i had a run in with this one cop. saw me testin out this new lot close to my house. well he came in from one end of the lot and i was on the other side. i saw him out of the corner of my eye so i just calmly and casually exited the lot. i navigated through all the buildings and came out in front of one of the big plazas and was about to get on the main road and take off to avoid the hassle. right before i get to the main road hes behind me. lights and all. ends up talkin to me about how hes got a bike and how he saw me doing tricks and **** blah blah blah. seemed nice, thought i was good to go. wrote me tickets for mirrors, improper display of lisence plate, wreckless driving(in a parking lot) and one for not having my insurance and registration on me. all of them got dropped except the two for not having my insurance and registration on me. even though when he ran my license and all that **** on his computer he knew i had it all and that all of it was up to date. i would never in a million years do that to someone. i wouldnt even pull someone over for doing tricks in a parking lot. they just love bothering people. theyre a bunch of ******* punks.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:08 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

when i had close to stock gearing on my bike, i could do anything i wanted on the street with no consequence.

with a 56/-1, its more like this

Last edited by lee majors; 12-18-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:42 PM

408FAB is a decent person

Originally Posted by HighStyles

This is especially tru in the bay area...

An old friend of mine is a CHP. He used to be a racer, had a 91 HB Civic lowered, exhaust, intake, headers...was always at the illegal street races with me and my boys. Became a CHP and the first thing as a cop he says to me is..."You better put your car back to stock cuz if I see you one the road I'm pulling you over and giving you a ticket for allt hat ****." I'm like WTF?!? I say "You used to be a racer yourself!!" He quickly replies back "If I can't have all that stuff on my car...then you can't either." Ten years later...he has a race prepped 600rr...totally not street legal...calls me up and wants to ride with me. OMFG! Why? So he can write me a reckless driving ticket and impound my bike?!? Hell naw!! FTP!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 05:37 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
he thought that you have to hav a parent with you to ride with a permit, so he impounded it. they freaking searched my bag and myself for a gun, which my dad says was a way for them to search for drugs without probable cause. once they told me they were going to impound my bike I called my attorney (mom the attorney) and they told me to hang up cuz I didnt have the right to an attorney b/c i wasnt under arrest.
um... how can you have a parent ride with you on a motorcycle at all times?!?!?! this aint a dam car! dmv motorcycle permit stipulations are no riding at night or on the freeway.

if youre not under arrest then they cant search your bag without your permission.

you always have the right to have an attornery. unless its a misdemeanor or a felony, then you dont have the right to a court appointed attorney. (u have to get your own for infractions).

if youre not under arrest, then they cant stop you from being on your phone.

you got screwed buddy, nows the time when you need to file a grievance against the local police dept. your moms a lawyer, she'll know what to do. it'll probably just get the ticket dismissed and the impound fee 'eventually' refunded 'in the interest of justice'. prob not much else, but hey, its a start.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:58 PM
DOC

RKArmor is a decent person

Ftp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:26 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Sheldon
and one for not having my insurance and registration on me. all of them got dropped except the two for not having my insurance and registration on me. even though when he ran my license and all that **** on his computer he knew i had it all and that all of it was up to date.
yeah i always wondered why they can nail you for not having that stuff on you if they are capable of pulling it all up on the computer, which they probably do anyways first thing when they pull you over. they even have computers now that can run 100 plates just while the cop is driving around, it sees a plate, zaps it, then runs it, checks for no inspection, stolen, etc.... then alerts the cop. and why do they always ask for your registration when it says right on it "this document is not proof of ownership"

Quick Reply: unrightful impound