speedo correction units

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 PM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person
speedo correction units

i notice my miles were racking up fast and speedo was off by a mile the company has some awesome products available www.12oclocklabs.com
Old 12-09-2009, 09:53 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

GardnerJosh is a decent person
Re: speedo correction units

yeah there was a thread on here previously of a giveaway.. top notch unit, i was told
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM
bdhstunt

he is building a speedo tach combo the size of a small cellphone new hotness
Old 12-10-2009, 01:38 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

12oclock labs is pimp......... im runnin ghtem on 2 different bikes
Old 12-10-2009, 04:22 PM
bdhstunt

good **** maan keep an eye on this company bc he has some cool **** comming im staying on him to get out in the market!!! thanks for the support!!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

the full size yellow box that has been around for ages is not that big in size. if theres room for a tre, nos bottle, power commander, and even stereo systems then i dont see the advantage with this chip

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 12-10-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:01 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys!!

the full size yellow box that has been around for ages is not that big in size. if theres room for a tre, nos bottle, power commander, and even stereo systems then i dont see the advantage with this chip
A few advantages actually;

Cost: Cost less than anything else out there

Easy: Easier to program and setup than anything else

Accuracy: (SpeedoDRD is up to 10 times more accurate than the yellowbox and more accurate than SpeedoHealer at high frequencies, also has higher and better frequency response range than both!)

Plug and Play: (more plug and play bikes avaliable than yellow box)

Solid Reliability: Designed with 500,000 Life hour Solid Capacitors, the most expensive and highest quality componets you can buy were used in the design. This means the hardware componest will last 57 years of constant always on useage, though MCU's are only garanteed up to 20 years because of EEPROM characterisitics. Many other companies save big money by using low cost capacitors.

Also, another nice quality: Made in the USA

Here's what's coming very soon for the WR250X/R and the DRZ400!!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6MO...layer_embedded
Old 12-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do you have one for my Gixxer? 2006 600. And what is the price?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Do you have one for my Gixxer? 2006 600. And what is the price?
SpeedoDRD speedometer calibrator? Yep sure do, plug and play.
I dropped you a pm with the info.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 12oclocker
thanks guys!!

A few advantages actually;

Cost: Cost less than anything else out there

Easy: Easier to program and setup than anything else

Accuracy: (SpeedoDRD is up to 10 times more accurate than the yellowbox and more accurate than SpeedoHealer at high frequencies, also has higher and better frequency response range than both!)

Plug and Play: (more plug and play bikes avaliable than yellow box)

Solid Reliability: Designed with 500,000 Life hour Solid Capacitors, the most expensive and highest quality componets you can buy were used in the design. This means the hardware componest will last 57 years of constant always on useage, though MCU's are only garanteed up to 20 years because of EEPROM characterisitics. Many other companies save big money by using low cost capacitors.

Also, another nice quality: Made in the USA

Here's what's coming very soon for the WR250X/R and the DRZ400!!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6MO...layer_embedded
thats SICK!!!!!!!!!!! whats the cost for the wr250x?
and in case no one has told you yet, your products are easy to use, but what i like the most is...... how informitive and step by step your vids are.
with my healer i just had your vid playing and followed exactly what you did. it was really really easy. a lot of peeps like stuff to be broke down simple.
you did a great job!!!! and im definitly reppin your products on other forums as well, just under a different name
Old 12-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 12oclocker
SpeedoDRD speedometer calibrator? Yep sure do, plug and play.
I dropped you a pm with the info.

Pm'd you back
Old 12-10-2009, 06:33 PM

thats SICK!!!!!!!!!!! whats the cost for the wr250x?
and in case no one has told you yet, your products are easy to use, but what i like the most is...... how informative and step by step your vids are.
with my healer i just had your vid playing and followed exactly what you did. it was really really easy. a lot of peeps like stuff to be broke down simple.
you did a great job!!!! and im definitely reppin your products on other forums as well, just under a different name
If you want in on the taillight, I can do you a deal on one for $119 + $10.40 shipping, they are FULL PLUG AND PLAY!! gotta let me know really quick though so I can send the paypal invoice, I've only got the parts to make 9 of these right now, and I'm looking at a 3 month back order before I can make more, 6 units have already been pre-ordered.
So I have 3 units left which can be pre-ordered. after pre-ordering I should have the units done and shipping out in 2 to 3 weeks.
-Once they hit the website, the full kit will probably be somewhere between $149 and $199

Last edited by 12oclocker; 12-10-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:18 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i won the contest here on stunt life but havent had a chance to put it on. i have a question the directions where it listed the bikes it goes to said 01-04 gsxr 1000 but for the 600 only said 06-09 is that a miss print or did i get the wrong connection. but it was fast shipping i gave him my address at 11pm and 36 hours later this thing was on my door step. cant wait for the speedo/tach/water temp.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

You won with your -17 front sprocket....

Just kidding. Congrats
Old 12-10-2009, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by charsha1
i won the contest here on stunt life but havent had a chance to put it on. i have a question the directions where it listed the bikes it goes to said 01-04 gsxr 1000 but for the 600 only said 06-09 is that a miss print or did i get the wrong connection. but it was fast shipping i gave him my address at 11pm and 36 hours later this thing was on my door step. cant wait for the speedo/tach/water temp.
You got the right unit, it should say "Model S1" on the package,
I think your looking at GSR600 (2006-2009)
You should see a GSX-R600 (1997-2009) somewhere on there