Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   speedo correction units (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/269598-speedo-correction-units.html)

bdhstunt 12-09-2009 08:56 PM

speedo correction units

i notice my miles were racking up fast and speedo was off by a mile the company has some awesome products available [URL="http://www.12oclocklabs.com"]www.12oclocklabs.com[/URL]

GardnerJosh 12-09-2009 09:53 PM

Re: speedo correction units

yeah there was a thread on here previously of a giveaway.. top notch unit, i was told

bdhstunt 12-09-2009 10:19 PM

he is building a speedo tach combo the size of a small cellphone new hotness

INSANECRAZZY 12-10-2009 01:38 PM

12oclock labs is pimp......... im runnin ghtem on 2 different bikes

bdhstunt 12-10-2009 04:22 PM

good shit maan keep an eye on this company bc he has some cool shit comming im staying on him to get out in the market!!! thanks for the support!!:cheers

Danger_Dave 12-10-2009 05:18 PM

the full size yellow box that has been around for ages is not that big in size. if theres room for a tre, nos bottle, power commander, and even stereo systems then i dont see the advantage with this chip

12oclocker 12-10-2009 06:01 PM

thanks guys!! :cheers

[quote]the full size yellow box that has been around for ages is not that big in size. if theres room for a tre, nos bottle, power commander, and even stereo systems then i dont see the advantage with this chip [/quote]

A few advantages actually;

Cost: Cost less than anything else out there

Easy: Easier to program and setup than anything else

Accuracy: (SpeedoDRD is up to 10 times more accurate than the yellowbox and more accurate than SpeedoHealer at high frequencies, also has higher and better frequency response range than both!)

Plug and Play: (more plug and play bikes avaliable than yellow box)

Solid Reliability: Designed with 500,000 Life hour Solid Capacitors, the most expensive and highest quality componets you can buy were used in the design. This means the hardware componest will last 57 years of constant always on useage, though MCU's are only garanteed up to 20 years because of EEPROM characterisitics. Many other companies save big money by using low cost capacitors.

Also, another nice quality: Made in the USA

Here's what's coming very soon for the WR250X/R and the DRZ400!!...
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6MOFcHw9U&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

MoHawk 12-10-2009 06:03 PM

Do you have one for my Gixxer? 2006 600. And what is the price?

12oclocker 12-10-2009 06:06 PM

[quote=MoHawk;4214649]Do you have one for my Gixxer? 2006 600. And what is the price?[/quote]
SpeedoDRD speedometer calibrator? Yep sure do, plug and play.
I dropped you a pm with the info. :cheers

INSANECRAZZY 12-10-2009 06:11 PM

[quote=12oclocker;4214648]thanks guys!! :cheers

A few advantages actually;

Cost: Cost less than anything else out there

Easy: Easier to program and setup than anything else

Accuracy: (SpeedoDRD is up to 10 times more accurate than the yellowbox and more accurate than SpeedoHealer at high frequencies, also has higher and better frequency response range than both!)

Plug and Play: (more plug and play bikes avaliable than yellow box)

Solid Reliability: Designed with 500,000 Life hour Solid Capacitors, the most expensive and highest quality componets you can buy were used in the design. This means the hardware componest will last 57 years of constant always on useage, though MCU's are only garanteed up to 20 years because of EEPROM characterisitics. Many other companies save big money by using low cost capacitors.

Also, another nice quality: Made in the USA

Here's what's coming very soon for the WR250X/R and the DRZ400!!...
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6MOFcHw9U&feature=player_embedded[/URL][/quote]

thats SICK!!!!!!!!!!! whats the cost for the wr250x?
and in case no one has told you yet, your products are easy to use, but what i like the most is...... how informitive and step by step your vids are.
with my healer i just had your vid playing and followed exactly what you did. it was really really easy. a lot of peeps like stuff to be broke down simple.
you did a great job!!!! and im definitly reppin your products on other forums as well, just under a different name :cheers

MoHawk 12-10-2009 06:16 PM

[quote=12oclocker;4214654]SpeedoDRD speedometer calibrator? Yep sure do, plug and play.
I dropped you a pm with the info. :cheers[/quote]

Pm'd you back

12oclocker 12-10-2009 06:33 PM

[quote]thats SICK!!!!!!!!!!! whats the cost for the wr250x?
and in case no one has told you yet, your products are easy to use, but what i like the most is...... how informative and step by step your vids are.
with my healer i just had your vid playing and followed exactly what you did. it was really really easy. a lot of peeps like stuff to be broke down simple.
you did a great job!!!! and im definitely reppin your products on other forums as well, just under a different name [IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif[/IMG][/quote]If you want in on the taillight, I can do you a deal on one for $119 + $10.40 shipping, they are FULL PLUG AND PLAY!! gotta let me know really quick though so I can send the paypal invoice, I've only got the parts to make 9 of these right now, and I'm looking at a 3 month back order before I can make more, 6 units have already been pre-ordered.
So I have 3 units left which can be pre-ordered. after pre-ordering I should have the units done and shipping out in 2 to 3 weeks.
-Once they hit the website, the full kit will probably be somewhere between $149 and $199

charsha1 12-10-2009 08:18 PM

i won the contest here on stunt life but havent had a chance to put it on. i have a question the directions where it listed the bikes it goes to said 01-04 gsxr 1000 but for the 600 only said 06-09 is that a miss print or did i get the wrong connection. but it was fast shipping i gave him my address at 11pm and 36 hours later this thing was on my door step. cant wait for the speedo/tach/water temp.

MoHawk 12-10-2009 08:22 PM

You won with your -17 front sprocket....:bs

Just kidding. :LOL Congrats:cheers

12oclocker 12-10-2009 09:16 PM

[quote=charsha1;4214809]i won the contest here on stunt life but havent had a chance to put it on. i have a question the directions where it listed the bikes it goes to said 01-04 gsxr 1000 but for the 600 only said 06-09 is that a miss print or did i get the wrong connection. but it was fast shipping i gave him my address at 11pm and 36 hours later this thing was on my door step. cant wait for the speedo/tach/water temp.[/quote]

You got the right unit, it should say "Model S1" on the package,
I think your looking at GSR600 (2006-2009)
You should see a GSX-R600 (1997-2009) somewhere on there