quick ??/

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 04:34 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
quick ??/

would a 06 motor fit in a 03 600rr.... i posted hea cuz i need the answer asap.... someone plz let me knooww
Old 06-13-2009, 04:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: quick ??/

yes but i think you need to use the throttle bodies air box and harness off the 03
Old 06-13-2009, 04:40 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

well i have everything if u go on the ny stunters thread u can c that i broke the block where the cage bolts on to so everything else from that motor is good.. an i called a shop around my house they say they have motor but 06 but something on the motor is broken not inside outside or on the bottm,... so i dont know what to do
Old 06-13-2009, 04:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
well i have everything if u go on the ny stunters thread u can c that i broke the block where the cage bolts on to so everything else from that motor is good.. an i called a shop around my house they say they have motor but 06 but something on the motor is broken not inside outside or on the bottm,... so i dont know what to do
find out whats broke on the other motor
Old 06-13-2009, 04:43 PM
also known as OMR

hit up skillz he is close to you and i may be wrong but i think he was selling some rr parts
Old 06-13-2009, 06:12 PM
**** yo couch!!

ok went to the shop an the stator cover is cracked/broken and the crank is broken to.. so i doubt im gonna buy it.....
Old 06-13-2009, 07:15 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

yea dude dont waste ur time wit it...

i just put my **** back together from 2 split cases and all interals out...it was a bitch.

u know the motor numbers are on the lower portion of the block...if u run into any "warm" parts