View Poll Results: How many of you think to yourself....
Absolutely!!! But then I man up and realize I still love the hobby and Im a man.
86.11%
Yes, and then I sell my bike and cry, curled up a fetal position in the corner.
13.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you have felt...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person
Re: How many of you have felt...

with crashing in stunting it doesnt make me want to quit i wrecked a coaster going 50 my bike slid into a guard rail and then i slid into it thank god i only had road rash it was at starboyz stunt fest but i was out the next day still riding pissed i fucked my 2 month old helmet up but i havent even wanted to try a coaster outta first gear sense that happened
Old 06-02-2009, 09:00 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
in flip flops ....lol
omr is a straight OG
Old 06-02-2009, 09:18 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i wanna tow my stunt bike to the spot with a goldwing ...lol
ive have been talking baout doin that for years...if only they werent so expensive....

i think it would be a sight to see
Old 06-02-2009, 09:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
omr is a straight OG
if og stands for old guy

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
ive have been talking baout doin that for years...if only they werent so expensive....

i think it would be a sight to see
ya i looked around a little and they are ridiculous unless they are 100 years old
Old 06-02-2009, 09:39 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

This **** don't hurt................................ At least not bad enough to stop doing it
Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

some one has sucked the life out of you , before you started riding in o town you would have never considered quitting period now your bored with stunt riding and worried about spending too much money on your stunt bike ...
Sounds like your talking about phil
Old 06-02-2009, 09:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
Sounds like your talking about phil
i havent seen phill in a while , you got him ?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:16 PM

sepdx is a decent person

Originally Posted by MotoPhotoMan
If you never felt pain, you would never know what your limits were.
Ride or Die, or maybe both?
Both...Called Ride TO Die....ride to your death no other way to go
Old 06-02-2009, 11:27 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

i havent seen phill in a while , you got him ?
he stopd by and stayd a few days on his way to Mississippi . He doesn't have a stuntbike anymore. He said he lost intrest in stunting. He has a cr125 . He said he is thinkin bout soon Tha freestyle mx thing I told him we are to old for that ****!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
he stopd by and stayd a few days on his way to Mississippi . He doesn't have a stuntbike anymore. He said he lost intrest in stunting. He has a cr125 . He said he is thinkin bout soon Tha freestyle mx thing I told him we are to old for that ****!
ya he was getting in to dirt when he was here , i think he will get another stuntbike though
Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bray
My first 10 minutes of stunting i blew my subframe, hydrolocked my motor and what i thought broke my tail bone... And never once thought of quittin
damn that sucks! I hydrolocked my motor the first week of stunting
Old 06-03-2009, 03:25 AM

famousf4i is a decent person

never quit.................
Old 06-03-2009, 05:37 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything can be fixed and everything can heal... healing is free for the most part.. i hate hospitals.. i dont go.. i have arthritis in every joint of my body :-/ still ride my f4i and the z 400.. well until last friday when the z's motor decided to **** itself...lol
Old 06-03-2009, 09:18 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
Everything can be fixed and everything can heal... healing is free for the most part.. i hate hospitals.. i dont go.. i have arthritis in every joint of my body :-/ still ride my f4i and the z 400.. well until last friday when the z's motor decided to **** itself...lol
Thats not very smart... I have a few bones i have broken that if i would not have goten fixed really would have fucked my body up later on... The main one is the Navicular bone i broke that if i would not have had it fixed .. in about 15 years i would start haveing problems with my right hand and could lose the use of it... Others being ribs that were stabing things they should not stab and when i detached my retina in my left eye.. Along with a broken cheek bone, Eye socket and nose.... All would have ended up being a big problem if i would not have gone to the ER I would re think not going... Small things are another story but if it is a big deal i would get it checked out
Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 AM

holy **** i'm glad you got those fixed up.. i'm talkin like broken wrist.. bruised ribs.. broken tailbone cuz they can't do **** for it anyway.. ankles as well .. i let those things go .. they crack a lot now and its rainin out as i type.. my joints ****** kill.. but i'm also 23 and just got diagnosed last year before my 22nd birthday of having psoriatic arthritis.. lol i couldnt walk for 4 months.. i went for bench pressing 550 lbs at age 20 to bein 22 and having my 120 lb g/f open my water bottles for me and help me walk to the bathroom.. ****** sucks.. thank god for medicine that costs an arm and a leg
Old 06-03-2009, 09:29 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
holy **** i'm glad you got those fixed up.. i'm talkin like broken wrist.. bruised ribs.. broken tailbone cuz they can't do **** for it anyway.. ankles as well .. i let those things go .. they crack a lot now and its rainin out as i type.. my joints ****** kill.. but i'm also 23 and just got diagnosed last year before my 22nd birthday of having psoriatic arthritis.. lol i couldnt walk for 4 months.. i went for bench pressing 550 lbs at age 20 to bein 22 and having my 120 lb g/f open my water bottles for me and help me walk to the bathroom.. ****** sucks.. thank god for medicine that costs an arm and a leg
Lol yeah my wrist that i got fixed the right way (The one i broke the navicular bone in) And yes i know i spell that wrong but im to lazy to go look it up Lol... Anyways i also tore the ligaments and tendons in it... Every ******* time it rains my wrist kills me... And then off and on i will lift something wrong and it pops and kills me its gay..
Old 06-03-2009, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
Lol yeah my wrist that i got fixed the right way (The one i broke the navicular bone in) And yes i know i spell that wrong but im to lazy to go look it up Lol... Anyways i also tore the ligaments and tendons in it... Every ******* time it rains my wrist kills me... And then off and on i will lift something wrong and it pops and kills me its gay..

lifes funny that way.. at least you got some of those things fixed man.. that **** wouldnt be good at all...
Old 06-03-2009, 06:20 PM

streetkiller is a decent person

sooner or later we all are gonna quit but until that day comes,,,, keep killing them streets.you all>>>
Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

ya he was getting in to dirt when he was here , i think he will get another stuntbike though
ha I just got off Tha phone with his ***. He was bitchin bout his kidney stones yea I think he'll get another 636 prudy soon
Old 06-24-2009, 03:25 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

I've only been down about 3 times ... once fallin off doing a christ, once crashin into a ditch during twisties, then the last time off of the fiddy ... not sure if its the adrenaline or not, but my determination to get **** done and get it right, just makes me wanna hop right back on there ... never thought about quitting, but then again, I jsut started