View Poll Results: How many of you think to yourself....
Absolutely!!! But then I man up and realize I still love the hobby and Im a man.
86.11%
Yes, and then I sell my bike and cry, curled up a fetal position in the corner.
13.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you have felt...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person
Re: How many of you have felt...

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
Hmm, I bailed out of a wheelie @like 5mph third week trying to wheelie. Thought oh ****, my bike is gonna get fucked up, landed on shoulder bike got very light scratch, I tore right shoulder muscle.(takes bout hour or 4 befor real pain) I couldn't wait to get back out an try it agin. Low sided an s bend @65mph, slid 100ft on back thinking agin about bike yelling STOP STOP STOP, into ditch ****!!!, saw all the damage. Not able too ride away or even push. An Imediately started making calls for parts. But I do wonder if I am too old to be doing this ****. People say I am. I don't wanna stop.

**** those people...tell'm they better skeet on before they get peed on
Old 06-01-2009, 09:11 PM

KennethK is a decent person

your gonna wreck its more about how much you love the sport
Old 06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
i dont think there was a time so far where I've thought about stopping
i dont think there was a time so far where ive seen you crash
Old 06-01-2009, 09:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

when i crash and hurt myself, i cant wait to ride again

but ive noticed lately i hurt myself without crashing, or really even doing anything, and that makes me want to retire
Old 06-01-2009, 09:18 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

never gonna stop riding..if you have to think about if ur still going to ride,you should probly quit..cuz when u crash,ur gonna wish u stoped..
Old 06-01-2009, 09:24 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
There's no option on the poll for "No, I just think, **** this hurts, but never question if Im going to quit"?

-Jesse
your writing in a diary ?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:27 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i love doing it
Old 06-02-2009, 12:17 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

well i think bikes can b fixed...u only have one body....i always try to bail so i dont get hurt and worry about the bike later......but i always watch the bike and think about what will braek when it hits something (a few times its scraping the light after i stepped off the back lol)

but any injury is ok as long as u have DERMOPLAST on hand
Old 06-02-2009, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by big ben
well i think bikes can b fixed...u only have one body....i always try to bail so i dont get hurt and worry about the bike later......but i always watch the bike and think about what will braek when it hits something (a few times its scraping the light after i stepped off the back lol)

but any injury is ok as long as u have DERMOPLAST on hand
i'm the other way, i worry more about the bike then myself
Old 06-02-2009, 02:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

every time i crash and get hurt the first thing i think is how long will it be before i can ride again ..
Old 06-02-2009, 03:21 AM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

When something breaks yea I get ******* sick of it real quick. I can take a little beating otherwise.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:36 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

when i blew my knee up i wanted to quit. but after a few hours i want to ride again. i sucks getting hurt so bad that it takes weeks or months to heal. worst is at the start of riding season and you got a cast on a body part
Old 06-02-2009, 05:56 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm a poor boy and when i wreck anything i'm only worried about how i'm gonna fix the bike .. i duct tape and zip tie everythingggggg!!! if you guys only saw my first f4i.. oh god was it hideousss and full of duct tape and zip ties... and zip ties can look all clean.. my front end has zip ties now.. they look good but duct tape.. oh there is nothing good lookin about it.. lol but i love itt
Old 06-02-2009, 07:21 AM

Guru is a decent person

all i think is god i hope my bike is ok......
Old 06-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Guru
all i think is god i hope my bike is ok......

that and i hope my bike doesnt run me over again. never thought of quiting because of a wreck only becasue of boredom and money ive spent have made me think of quiting.i have learned that riding has been alot more forgiving then skateboarding thow, falling down staircases and off handrails is no fun.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:47 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna admit that I've looked at my bike after a good wreck, like one where you just got your **** put back together and just fucked everything up again. And thought **** why am I even doing this? I'm just gonna quit! Then I weigh out the cost of getting my bike ready for the street and the cost of getting my bike back to stunt ready and stunt ready wins every time so **** it I'm in it for good now
Old 06-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i'm the other way, i worry more about the bike then myself
+1 i don't like to spend money
Old 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Five0Boyz
+1 i don't like to spend money
if i hurt myself, most of the time i can suck it up and ride in pain, when the bike is hurting she won't go anywhere till i fix it
Old 06-02-2009, 10:16 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
if i hurt myself, most of the time i can suck it up and ride in pain, when the bike is hurting she won't go anywhere till i fix it
i own a lot of duct tape and zippy ties.. make that **** work lol
Old 06-02-2009, 11:14 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Well i am just geting in to stunting and have only busted it a few times and most of them were on the 50 and not the 636... So i cant really say from that point... But on dirt... I have Crashed a few times where i was not able to get up... And was on the ground thinking... "**** how long is this going to take till i can get back on my bike"... To me if its something you really love, being hurt is not something to make you think of wanting to quit. But its a way of makeing you want to get out there and try it again and not get hurt doing it the next time... Its part of the sport to crash and learn... And sadly to get hurt and even though it sucks... Man up...