View Poll Results: How many of you think to yourself....
Absolutely!!! But then I man up and realize I still love the hobby and Im a man.
86.11%
Yes, and then I sell my bike and cry, curled up a fetal position in the corner.
13.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you have felt...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 11:18 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: How many of you have felt...

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i blame it on the bike and instantly want to sell it lol
I will be more happy to buy your bike with booger on it.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
that and i hope my bike doesnt run me over again. never thought of quiting because of a wreck only becasue of boredom and money ive spent have made me think of quiting.i have learned that riding has been alot more forgiving then skateboarding thow, falling down staircases and off handrails is no fun.
some one has sucked the life out of you , before you started riding in o town you would have never considered quitting period now your bored with stunt riding and worried about spending too much money on your stunt bike ...
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Never thought about quiting because of a crash! Crashing comes with stunt riding. Other reasons made me consider it.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:39 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
some one has sucked the life out of you , before you started riding in o town you would have never considered quitting period now your bored with stunt riding and worried about spending too much money on your stunt bike ...

+ mufuggin 1 on that.....money is useless to keep so spend that **** on something fun...i bet half the people that say they hate spending money on there bikes buy cigerettes everyday and dont complain one bit about it
Old 06-02-2009, 02:52 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
+ mufuggin 1 on that.....money is useless to keep so spend that **** on something fun...i bet half the people that say they hate spending money on there bikes buy cigerettes everyday and dont complain one bit about it
+1 i Always keep money up incase my truck breaks down or i have to go to the ER or something... And then take out what i need for my house payment and bills... And other then that everything goes to my bikes
Old 06-02-2009, 03:07 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I've thought about quitting everytime i wreck my ****..

"Man, I really can't afford to keep fixing this piece..i should sell it and save some money...but how will I get all this cool roadrash..hmm" so then i keep my bike. chicks dig scars
Old 06-02-2009, 03:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by frayz
I've thought about quitting everytime i wreck my ****..

"Man, I really can't afford to keep fixing this piece..i should sell it and save some money...but how will I get all this cool roadrash..hmm" so then i keep my bike. chicks dig scars
you could just run down steep hills in shorts and dive head first like a water slide asphault hills of course ..lol
Old 06-02-2009, 03:28 PM

you could just run down steep hills in shorts and dive head first like a water slide asphault hills of course ..lol

that sounds lovely
Old 06-02-2009, 03:39 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
that sounds lovely
i visualized it while i was typing and it made my butt hole pucker
Old 06-02-2009, 03:43 PM

i visualized it while i was typing and it made my butt hole pucker

we need a road rash smiley
Old 06-02-2009, 04:15 PM

adichino is a decent person

last time I crashed (last thursday) in a twisty I got up and couldnt help thinking that the weekend comes and all the guys are at the spot rocking it ... couldnt help myself and went there with the car, lol
Old 06-02-2009, 04:16 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

haha. Sounds like it would hurt. And in shorts...ugh the carnage that it could reek once they started to ride up....
Old 06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i think you took me the wrong way, i think how much money i spent and realize i would have spent it on mcdonolds instaed if i wasnt riding. my bike is done so i only gotta fix **** when i break it, i cant quit man just like i never quit skateboarding. i actually want to start riding down there again so hurry up and heal up.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:37 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

quitting? never considered it...

i low sided at in a corner doing around 80, slid into a rock wall prolly going 65 still... was a 63 mile trip in a ambo, two days in the hossy, and a massive headache... the day i got out of the hospital we went to get my bike out of impound, took it home and i started tearing it apart (lost some **** cause i still wasn't all there) cause i wanted to ride asap... I'll never quit riding bikes...

ok, so maybe as i get older I'll prolly end up on a cruiser, but I'll be the pimp at the ol folks home on my shadow
Old 06-02-2009, 07:55 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSXRROCKER
but I'll be the pimp at the ol folks home on my shadow
ZX-14 STRETCHED WITH A TURBO
Old 06-02-2009, 07:57 PM
also known as OMR

i wanna tow my stunt bike to the spot with a goldwing ...lol
Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i wanna tow my stunt bike to the spot with a goldwing ...lol
Old 06-02-2009, 08:04 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
while smoking a cigar and wearing a tourist type shirt ..lol
Old 06-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

while smoking a cigar and wearing a tourist type shirt ..lol
oh my. hahaha DO IT!
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM
also known as OMR

in flip flops ....lol