Impaktech cages are fu$%ing ridiculous!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 12:38 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Impaktech cages are fu$%ing ridiculous!!!

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Where is the lean?

now that was a low blow...
Old 05-31-2009, 01:57 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

holy fast *** shippin batman 2 days is .....theres no reason for a company to take 2 or 3 weeks for a cage...powder coaters are in damn near every town and it doesnt take but a hour or so to clean and coat a cage....most companies use the powder coater excuse alot
Old 05-31-2009, 03:06 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
holy fast *** shippin batman 2 days is .....theres no reason for a company to take 2 or 3 weeks for a cage...powder coaters are in damn near every town and it doesnt take but a hour or so to clean and coat a cage....most companies use the powder coater excuse alot
oh ya...the old "the powdercoater screwed us again" excuse..ive heard that WAY too many timesGO IMPAKTECH OR GO HOME!!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:51 AM

veilside is an unknown quantity at this point

u need to make ur myspace **** not private
Old 06-29-2009, 05:25 AM

mart211 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I put alot of logic into things..... maybe we have it all wrong, maybe we want a weak cage to hold up to 1000's of light crashes but destroys itself in a massive screw up..... cheaper to replace a cage than a frame right? just the labor alone is worth that of a new cage.
I myself went that way, I built a cage what holds up just fine. Highsided 3 gear 20mph burnout and no damage at all. But i made my mounting welds a bit easier and so is the rear alltrough. They are supposed to brake easily, so that cage dont brake frame. I also used bolts that are weaker than frame. It's easier to reweld or buy new bolts to buy new frame or motor.

But nobody can tell what's gonna brake first, so these are all guesses. Afterall if you are pleased with your cage and it's perfect for you, why you should you do anything different.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:04 AM

nfra6789 is a decent person

All those cages are okay, but nothing is even close to the tygershark cage, has spring loaded pucks that take all impact. Best cage out there
Old 06-29-2009, 08:44 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
i wasnt going to read all that, i dont care enough.

I am just saying they look similar. lol

and whoever said powers cages drag when you drift are wrong.
U shoulda used that pic for ur avitar Mark... its waaaay better than the one u have now
Old 06-29-2009, 10:24 AM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

so does the bike flip on to the side of the tank with this cage???
Old 06-29-2009, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by ***G-MONEY
so does the bike flip on to the side of the tank with this cage???
im sure in a certain higher speed crash it could,but from all the "normal" drops ive had it doesntmy tygershark on my 04 on the other hand hits the lower bar THEN the main slider/spring and it rolls up EVERYTIMEi ******* hate that ****
Old 06-29-2009, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by loogie
im sure in a certain higher speed crash it could,but from all the "normal" drops ive had it doesntmy tygershark on my 04 on the other hand hits the lower bar THEN the main slider/spring and it rolls up EVERYTIMEi ******* hate that ****
yea im sure of the high speed stuff ,but i beat the **** out of my bike and need a little stronger cage i just broke my SI cage so time for a new one lol
Old 06-29-2009, 11:30 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

yea im sure of the high speed stuff ,but i beat the **** out of my bike and need a little stronger cage i just broke my SI cage so time for a new one lol
what did you break on a SI cage? everything I see this its always the plastic cage slider. I learned with a SI cage and punished it with 40+ 12 pancakes and it has nothing more than some scratches. Its crazy to think someone boke or bent this thing
Old 06-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
what did you break on a SI cage? everything I see this its always the plastic cage slider. I learned with a SI cage and punished it with 40+ 12 pancakes and it has nothing more than some scratches. Its crazy to think someone boke or bent this thing
its not like i droped it and broke lol no.... its just getting old and broke lol i been doing alot of drifting and its draging a hole in in when i keep going down and i high side a circle and it broke where its been drug throug in the same spot **** happens
Old 06-29-2009, 12:17 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

I thought they looked like crap. I will never give my sick cage.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:36 PM

if its time for a replacement cage,DEFINATELY give impaktech a shotyou WONT be dissapointed,TRUST MEyou will be on here posting a thread about how good they are i bet if you get one
Old 06-29-2009, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by loogie
if its time for a replacement cage,DEFINATELY give impaktech a shotyou WONT be dissapointed,TRUST MEyou will be on here posting a thread about how good they are i bet if you get one
lol yea... proly will!
Old 06-29-2009, 01:05 PM

Dev_man77 is a decent person

I just bought an Impaktech cage from a user on here through paypal. Ive never used paypal before, but cant wait til it gets here. How many holes do you have to cut in your fairing?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:18 PM

Looks like one on a f4i. but idk about a gsxr. does anyone know if it will work in the hole i all ready have cut for my si cage?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dev_man77
I just bought an Impaktech cage from a user on here through paypal. Ive never used paypal before, but cant wait til it gets here. How many holes do you have to cut in your fairing?
the stock hole on the right side will need to be larger and you need to cut a hole or half moon on left side for the 06-07 gsxrdont know about the f4i cages tho,ive never owned one.....
Old 06-29-2009, 01:53 PM

Looks like one on a f4i. but idk about a gsxr. does anyone know if it will work in the hole i all ready have cut for my si cage?
the SI cages are small tubing and impaktech uses 1" and a 1/4 i believe so you will prob. need to make them larger or drill diff. ones for crossbarcheck www.myspace.com/impaktech for pics
Old 06-29-2009, 02:15 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love this cage on my 07 08, He shipped it in a rush when no other company could have one delivered to my door in under 2 weeks which is great concidering im in Canada. I've had a 905 and smashed the **** out of my knees, and you dont on the Impaktech. Duel pucks almost eliminate the roll over that you get with the 905 and Fi as well. If only they made a cage to save flipped stoppies.

Name:  dragshow052.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  113.1 KB

Quick Reply: Impaktech cages are fu$%ing ridiculous!!!