Need Hand Brake Assistance

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:04 PM

Big Float is a decent person
Re: Need Hand Brake Assistance

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Your bikes mine sucka!!!!!

LoL I think its funny when people don't believe me......... Here we go.....

If that's not enough, I can post more ;-)

-Jesse

this thread sucks worse than ever, BUT whoever says they would bang this chick is either frontin hard, a 16 year old retard (big ben) or cruisin for a meat flute.

theres not a thing wrong with this chick at all, ive nailed many dime pieces in my day but also drunkenly sealed the deal on some ladies way below her league, so drop the gayass middle school routine and quit frontin

Last edited by Big Float; 05-08-2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: donkey sac
Old 05-09-2009, 02:38 AM

Big Float is a decent person

ooooppppps EDIT
Originally Posted by Big Float
this thread sucks worse than ever, BUT whoever says they WOULDN'T bang this chick is either frontin hard, a 16 year old retard (big ben) or cruisin for a meat flute.

theres not a thing wrong with this chick at all, ive nailed many dime pieces in my day but also drunkenly sealed the deal on some ladies way below her league, so drop the gayass middle school routine and quit frontin
Old 05-09-2009, 03:03 AM

Miky P is a decent person

Originally Posted by dstb40
im lol at yo *** hahahahaha

same prob i had/have. you can keep cuttin it down an make **** real hard or be dangerous an clutch it up wit no finger on the brake an as soon as you let out the clutch put ur finger on the brake. works for me so far haha or else ur **** will be super little.... sorry i know u hear that all the time
i Rock the dangerous way aswell
Old 05-09-2009, 06:07 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

when u gonna cover your tattoo up?or u trix star for life now ?
Old 05-09-2009, 11:51 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Artiom
when u gonna cover your tattoo up?or u trix star for life now ?
Now that I have a machine I was seriously going to just black it out with a huge black box!! LoL But Im trying to figure out what I could cover it with and then its on.. Plus, I just got back to work, so now I can afford to go get some more work....

-Jesse
Old 05-09-2009, 12:34 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
if you want to see some pure comedy,google image search "jesse jacobs las vegas" with safe search off..i was just looking for this kids stuntpics..but instead ive been laughing for the last 5 mins,
hahahahahahahahahaahhahaaahahhaa
Old 05-09-2009, 12:48 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

okay heres my

you just CANT hate on the girl... shes freakin hot

nice to see doodle back

and jesse when you say you're gettin out... do it... it sure looks dumb when u say ur going to sleep and quit stuntlife and comes back 2 posts later

and you should really take some time from posting and go ride with art and the good guys in vegas

it will do you much better than internet

Last edited by br denis; 05-09-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
okay heres my

you just CANT hate on the girl... shes freakin hot

and jesse when you say you're gettin out... do it... it sure looks dumb when u say ur going to sleep and quit stuntlife and comes back 2 posts later
Yeah, I was trying to get off and go to bed, I just couldn't help talkin **** that night... LoL And thanks guys, I think it's funny that these guys say she's ugly.... Its just beyond hating now. LoL

and you should really take some time from posting and go ride with art and the good guys in vegas

it will do you much better than internet
If Art would ever ride, I would go ride with him!! I usually ride by myself.. Sucks and gets boring quick... I wanna start riding with Guru, Kane, and Nick but I don't think Im cool enough for that....

-Jesse
Old 05-09-2009, 04:07 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

she is not ugly,u r! lol haha
Old 05-09-2009, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artiom
she is not ugly,u r! lol haha
LoL I will not argue with that ;-) Going to get all my parts for the F4i in a couple hours... You workin tonight?

-Jesse
Old 05-09-2009, 05:22 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's funny that these guys say she's ugly.... Its just beyond hating now. LoL

heres my honest non-hater take on your girl. shes got a real nice body, not my type def nothing to be mad about. her face is sorta wierd shes got kind of a long nose and is one of those girls that if she wasnt all made up with make up and good hair and stuff she would prob be sorta herendous. that being said, i like some weird looking girls too, to each their own. i wouldnt post pics of my girl, if i had one, and be like ohhhhhh shes the hottest girl and **** cuz i know theres some dudes out there that would think shes bootleg. bodies are sorta universal, all our ***** think the same pretty much, but faces are a whole diff thing.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:37 PM

Well your judging off of like 2 or 3 pics... Her nose is not long.... LoL and if you ever go on SR.com there is a thread called "Whos chick is hotter" You can find some pics of her on there that are not "all made up" and she still won "the hottest chick award" But like you said, to each his own..

But seriously, You cant have a chick that looks HOT with makeup on and then "Horrendous" when she takes it off... Maybe "not as hot" but the word "Horrendous" is a little extreme there guy...

But here is a up close... I think it was just the angle that made her nose look big

Name:  Jaimen.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  51.3 KB

-Jesse
Old 05-09-2009, 05:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Well your judging off of like 2 or 3 pics... Her nose is not long.... LoL and if you ever go on SR.com there is a thread called "Whos chick is hotter" You can find some pics of her on there that are not "all made up" and she still won "the hottest chick award" But like you said, to each his own..

But seriously, You cant have a chick that looks HOT with makeup on and then "Horrendous" when she takes it off... Maybe "not as hot" but the word "Horrendous" is a little extreme there guy...

But here is a up close... I think it was just the angle that made her nose look
nah man ive seen probably every picture youve posted of her, im on sr too i just dont post too much there. her nose is long and weird imo, like i couldnt kiss her, i could do the sex but i couldnt kiss a girl that i dont find facially attractive lol
Old 05-09-2009, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
like i couldnt kiss her,
for real?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:52 PM

for real?
yah dude she sorta creeps me out lol
Old 05-09-2009, 06:06 PM

yah dude she sorta creeps me out lol
i think thats a bit of "i dont like jesse" in ur subconcious(sp?) talkin

i doubt if she comes trying to kiss you you would just do
Old 05-09-2009, 06:17 PM

i doubt if she comes trying to kiss you you would just do
jesse dont bother me. trust me bro ive turned down some girls that my friends were like "what the **** is wrong with you" and at the same time ive fucked a few girls that my friends were like "what the **** is wrong with you" and ive had alot of times where i flat out refused to kiss girls, mostly cuz i dont like their face but also cuz i always feel like girls are always taking a random dudes load in their mouth...so i dont like kissing lol. cuz i know how many nuts ive busted in the mouths of girls who were seeing other dudes. i gotta REAAAALLY like a girl to kiss. jesse's girl doesnt do it for me, thatd be a strictly penetration situation.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:21 PM

Hit the nail on the head...

-Jesse
Old 05-09-2009, 06:27 PM

jesse dont bother me. trust me bro ive turned down some girls that my friends were like "what the **** is wrong with you" and at the same time ive fucked a few girls that my friends were like "what the **** is wrong with you" and ive had alot of times where i flat out refused to kiss girls, mostly cuz i dont like their face but also cuz i always feel like girls are always taking a random dudes load in their mouth...so i dont like kissing lol. cuz i know how many nuts ive busted in the mouths of girls who were seeing other dudes. i gotta REAAAALLY like a girl to kiss. jesse's girl doesnt do it for me, thatd be a strictly penetration situation.
No hard feelings.. I'm a VERY picky person when it comes to females.. My friends far outshine me when it comes to quantity, but they are also bangin nasty *** bitches... I tell everyone, I'm about quality not quantity... I've never banged a chick that I would be embarassed to show off to my friends..... Anyways, trust me, with an avatar like yours, your opinion about females hardly offends me... ;-)

-Jesse
Old 05-09-2009, 06:35 PM

Hit the nail on the head...

-Jesse
haha dude, little something about me, the more i dont like a guy the more i wanna **** his gf lol

Quick Reply: Need Hand Brake Assistance