X-Games 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person
Re: X-Games 2010

Originally Posted by SHOCKER A
g's up, haters and chumps down. this is great news for stunting.
if it dont happen it dont happen.

all of you holes make me sick to my stomach with your negativity

thank you to the guys who have been puttin in work over the last decade.
agreed
Old 04-30-2009, 01:47 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SHOCKER A
g's up, haters and chumps down. this is great news for stunting.
if it dont happen it dont happen.

all of you holes make me sick to my stomach with your negativity

thank you to the guys who have been puttin in work over the last decade.
what news all i see is a bunch of hype with no solid facts
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
what news all i see is a bunch of hype with no solid facts
there is going to be a stunt demo at xgames 2010 it is set!!
Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Guru
there is going to be a stunt demo at xgames 2010 it is set!!
sweet finally an answer lol.....so whos performing?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:27 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
You live with your head buried in your ***?

The dealer that helps me out sells a ton of stunt videos to local "regular" riders. The local forum has a stunt section and even though I am the only one in my city they (a couple hundred) are all supportive and interested, when xdl was in indy for moto gp they all made plans to go watch. Non stunters are still on sport bikes and maybe you live a sheltered life and don't realize it but when someone can relate to something whether they actually do it or not they will be interested.

Yeah I bet!!!! And all one hundred will be watching the x-games, until they get bored watching people do circles and say **** it, just like Flatland BMX!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 636squid
Yeah I bet!!!! And all one hundred will be watching the x-games, until they get bored watching people do circles and say **** it, just like Flatland BMX!!!!
i love your posts...shows the diversity of opinions.

seen any top riders compete in 3 minutes lately? i prolly do circles for about 30 seconds total and most are not even the same size or speed. and if it was at X, it would prolly only be 90 seconds...pretty confident that there are a bunch of riders who can keep even YOUR attention for a mere 90 seconds!

still comparing it to flatland bmx? haha, i think that issue's been addressed....not really thesame thing at all and there are distinctive differences.

i love hate and pessimism, i think its funny...especially when you just keep reaching
Old 04-30-2009, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i love your posts...shows the diversity of opinions.

seen any top riders compete in 3 minutes lately? i prolly do circles for about 30 seconds total and most are not even the same size or speed. and if it was at X, it would prolly only be 90 seconds...pretty confident that there are a bunch of riders who can keep even YOUR attention for a mere 90 seconds!

still comparing it to flatland bmx? haha, i think that issue's been addressed....not really thesame thing at all and there are distinctive differences.

i love hate and pessimism, i think its funny...especially when you just keep reaching
It's a losing argument I have my opinion and you have yours, I respect your riding ability and you knowledge, yet I still don't think this will ever be a legit leagal sport. When it hits it big as you guys think it will I guess I'll eat my words then. Oh and it's very close to flatland BMX, and there is alot of people who will agree with me.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NatBrnStunter is a decent person

It's a losing argument I have my opinion and you have yours, I respect your riding ability and you knowledge, yet I still don't think this will ever be a legit leagal sport. When it hits it big as you guys think it will I guess I'll eat my words then. Oh and it's very close to flatland BMX, and there is alot of people who will agree with me.
Can a BMX bike do burnouts? Can it make alot of noise with exhaust? Can you do 60+mph endos? I could go ON and ON!!!

It is NOTHING like flatland....

-Jesse
Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by NatBrnStunter
Can a BMX bike do burnouts?
-Jesse
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYNMuR36Ius[/youtube]

Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I wanna see Pastrana on a stunt bike,just to see what he can do,I bet he could prob rock some decent **** even though he aint a stunta.Travis is my idol
Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can a BMX bike do burnouts? Can it make alot of noise with exhaust? Can you do 60+mph endos? I could go ON and ON!!!

-Jesse

+1

Not taking anything away from flat land, it takes skill and looks sick. BUT IT IS NOT AN EXTREME SPORT! That's what Xgames is, EXTREME SPORTS!

How many BMX RIDERS watch FLAT LAND, compared to how many SPORT BIKE RIDERS watch STUNTING?

The general public likes NOISE and DANGER! I can guarantee you that there are WAY more people that would rather watch sport bike stunts, than a guy spin around on a bmx bike!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYNMuR36Ius

LoL!! There's even smoke comin off his tire!! I would have a heart attack if I pedaled as much as that little ******....

-Jesse
Old 04-30-2009, 08:41 PM

-Jesse

Whatever, like I said it's a losing battle. When it goes big and actually has it's own section thats not a demo I'll eat my words.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:48 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYNMuR36Ius

Up in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil' V-IIIIIII
Old 04-30-2009, 08:50 PM

Whatever, like I said it's a losing battle. When it goes big and actually has it's own section thats not a demo I'll eat my words.
LoL can you eat like half of em? Did you think 5 years ago that stunting would even make a demo in the x-games?!

I think alot of people are going to eating there words soon because even getting a demo is a HUGE accomplishment and just proves that this sport is getting noticed....

-Jesse
Old 04-30-2009, 08:53 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

LoL can you eat like half of em? Did you think 5 years ago that stunting would even make a demo in the x-games?!
-Jesse
actually yes after all the ramp 2 ramp shows
Old 04-30-2009, 09:14 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Xgames
Old 04-30-2009, 09:19 PM

BLooD is a decent person

let them have their dreams guys
Old 04-30-2009, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by BLooD
let them have their dreams guys

I will and won't eat any words until they have there own comp like people think they'll have.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Quick Reply: X-Games 2010