X-Games 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 11:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: X-Games 2010

Originally Posted by NatBrnStunter
http://www.stumpygames.com/supermari...rt-bike-3.html

Yeah its hella touchy!! The slo mo was way easier... I gotta learn how to play all over again... LoL

-Jesse
go make better wheelies
Old 04-29-2009, 11:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

so what happend? i read that thread and i didnt see anywhere in there or here that there was going to be any type of real competition in the x games?... i got that teach and thomas are gonna be hosting....? and theyre trying to talk to them into getting it in maybe 2012 as an exhibition?

someone clarify for me cuz everyones acting like something is solid and i havent read anything that clearly says whats going on...
Old 04-30-2009, 12:02 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

NatBrnStunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
so what happend? i read that thread and i didnt see anywhere in there or here that there was going to be any type of real competition in the x games?... i got that teach and thomas are gonna be hosting....? and theyre trying to talk to them into getting it in maybe 2012 as an exhibition?

someone clarify for me cuz everyones acting like something is solid and i havent read anything that clearly says whats going on...
Thats pretty much all that has been said......

-Jesse
Old 04-30-2009, 12:03 AM

NatBrnStunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by BLooD
Damn it I just cleared the final level and it ended again? What are you doing to go past 10?

-Jesse
Old 04-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by br denis
stuntin already was a side show for other sports and even as that it got shut down... and that was the times that was really fast and dangerous
Originally Posted by br denis
in fact thats what i want it to go

**** mainstream will make stunting gay

i say stick to XDL
Originally Posted by 636squid
On public roads?!?!?! Scaring the **** out of the people, once again proving my point.

haha not really sure what point you are even proving at this point...but, ya, public roads, but no, scaring nobody. can't remember the last time i wheelied in any sort of traffic...hard to dip into the dirt when you're in a city!

some of you guys need to rethink your logic....racing is pretty big but i don't hear too much about street racing or blowing by people in vipers at 140 ruining a sport or public perception too much...but, i'm still not sure what the point is.

really i stopped reading most of what everyone had to write, just wanted to respond to my responded responses, haha...you guys think you know what you know but i know what i know.

and no, i'm not hosting the effing xgames, nor is thomas...as of right now, this point in time, all you naysayers are correct. the sport will never make x games...i'm just not so sure how long i'd stay on that bandwagon

but yes, those GS's are super fun to ride...gonna put a 17in front wheel on and smoke some sportbikes in the twisties
Old 04-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

woops, didnt mean to quote br denis...but ya, some GS vid coming soon. just stock at this point though, maybe i'll whip something up one of these days with the helmet cam to show you what those GS's can really do!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:36 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I see though you.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:44 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

and no, i'm not hosting the effing xgames, nor is thomas...as of right now, this point in time, all you naysayers are correct. the sport will never make x games...i'm just not so sure how long i'd stay on that bandwagon
so what the hell is going on? you said something of a competition or something in the x games that was being hosted by thomas and you were gonna be the only one competing? im not sure if u were joking, id just like to know exactly whats going on cuz at this point it SOUNDS like a bunch of hype with not much meat... let us know what you know lol
Old 04-30-2009, 01:50 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Meat grinder?
Old 04-30-2009, 02:26 AM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

if does tight if it doen'st who cares........
the pro's and cons
pro's
.goes mainstream
.possible corporate sponsorships
.some of these whiney comp riders will get real payout money finally
.there will finally be sanction judges not wannabes and sac chasers
.alot more riders will compete and spawn alot of new squids to the sport
T H E C O N S
.18 year old kid watches is sprung goes and buys a new bike wheelies kills a
mother and 2 kids and lives...all because there is no legal spot to practice unlike fmx,skate parks,bmx parks etc....no city will ever allow nor pay for legit spot guarantee that....
.say someone does open a legit spot to practice some squid hurts himslef he sues the owner and insurance company so now no one will open a spot cause there scared to loose everything..and even if there was a place that u could stunt but had to pay most u stunters are broke,why would i pay to stunt when i can go ruin some owners property for free...
.so now more and more cops are going to all the lots taking bikes,tickets and because there is an explosion of stunt riders everywhere,there will be no places to stunt left..................x-games or not no matter what happens STUNTRIDING WILL ALLWAYS BE ILLEGAL......
Old 04-30-2009, 02:51 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
www.gurustunts.com
Old 04-30-2009, 07:40 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BLooD
in ball u have the winner "the team with teh last man standing". how will stuntin be decided? cute wheelie? its judged like figure skating for straight men. "did u see that leg extension bob?" |7| |9| |8| |8| |7 1/2|
your mom should have dropped you more often... if you think motorcycle freestyle is like that why the **** are you here? you said in one of your posts that 10,000 people showed up one year for some paintball thing.. you know football fields hold 50+ thousand and there packed almost every game, and i don't know if you've ever seen a soccer game before but theres 75 - 100 thousand people in those stands.. but its cool man paintball is fun, when i was 18-19. so... should lazer tag be in the xgames?? kinda the same EXACT game as paintball....
Old 04-30-2009, 07:43 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

[quote=BULLO 900;3924604]....no city will ever allow nor pay for legit spot guarantee that....quote]

Not true, They are working on one im my area to get the kids off the roads. we have 2 skate parks in the county already, this falls under the same insurance policy.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:29 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 636squid
You know who watches golf, golfers, you know who watches bowling, bowlers, who watches stunting stunters no one else. People don't just buy stunt videos, even normal sportbike riders barely care about our "sport."
You live with your head buried in your ***?

The dealer that helps me out sells a ton of stunt videos to local "regular" riders. The local forum has a stunt section and even though I am the only one in my city they (a couple hundred) are all supportive and interested, when xdl was in indy for moto gp they all made plans to go watch. Non stunters are still on sport bikes and maybe you live a sheltered life and don't realize it but when someone can relate to something whether they actually do it or not they will be interested.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:43 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
You live with your head buried in your ***?

The dealer that helps me out sells a ton of stunt videos to local "regular" riders. The local forum has a stunt section and even though I am the only one in my city they (a couple hundred) are all supportive and interested, when xdl was in indy for moto gp they all made plans to go watch. Non stunters are still on sport bikes and maybe you live a sheltered life and don't realize it but when someone can relate to something whether they actually do it or not they will be interested.
i heart scott and his posts
Old 04-30-2009, 10:33 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
gonna go back to playhing with the little man now and then wrench some bimmers!
Did he just say he was gonna go masterbate??

You boys should listen while the teacher is talking...he clearly has more insight than you....I can't believe i just read all of that....

Last edited by skillz954; 04-30-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

guru when is your page going to be done????
Old 04-30-2009, 11:32 AM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

[QUOTE=HighStyles;3924773]
Originally Posted by BULLO 900
....no city will ever allow nor pay for legit spot guarantee that....quote]

Not true, They are working on one im my area to get the kids off the roads. we have 2 skate parks in the county already, this falls under the same insurance policy.
sorry but 2 kids run into each other on skateboards not gonna die...some kid locks his throttle and shoots a 450 pound bike at another biker kills him or shoots the bike into a crowd big difference between a skate park and a stunt park...i really cant see florida backing that up,but if they do dope.....i mean your from the squidshine state don't u hate when you have a sick spot and some squid comes and kills himself and blows your spot up and you can't ride there anymore how they gonna requlate a stunt park,because you have all these new riders cause they seen it on the x-games?where they gonna practice?it's legit now but they've never stunted so slow **** is out of picture cause they don't have brake control...so this park would have to at least have a an 8th of a mile track,and then a circle area...that costs some major bread...don't think any city is gonna pay over a milly out of tax payers money for a free stunt park...........just debating here, not trying to be negative just looking from all aspects here,been in the game along time heard so many pipe dreams you just begin take them as what they are big dreams......
Old 04-30-2009, 01:08 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=BULLO 900;3925031]
Originally Posted by HighStyles

sorry but 2 kids run into each other on skateboards not gonna die...some kid locks his throttle and shoots a 450 pound bike at another biker kills him or shoots the bike into a crowd big difference between a skate park and a stunt park...i really cant see florida backing that up,but if they do dope.....i mean your from the squidshine state don't u hate when you have a sick spot and some squid comes and kills himself and blows your spot up and you can't ride there anymore how they gonna requlate a stunt park,because you have all these new riders cause they seen it on the x-games?where they gonna practice?it's legit now but they've never stunted so slow **** is out of picture cause they don't have brake control...so this park would have to at least have a an 8th of a mile track,and then a circle area...that costs some major bread...don't think any city is gonna pay over a milly out of tax payers money for a free stunt park...........just debating here, not trying to be negative just looking from all aspects here,been in the game along time heard so many pipe dreams you just begin take them as what they are big dreams......

What about quads/ and dirt bikes? States make trails for them, they weight as much as a sport bike, and are just as dangerous going through trails at 60mph in the hand of someone that doesn't know what they are doing

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
T H E C O N S
.18 year old kid watches is sprung goes and buys a new bike wheelies kills a
mother and 2 kids and lives...all because there is no legal spot to practice unlike fmx,skate parks,bmx parks etc....no city will ever allow nor pay for legit spot guarantee that....
.say someone does open a legit spot to practice some squid hurts himslef he sues the owner and insurance company so now no one will open a spot cause there scared to loose everything..and even if there was a place that u could stunt but had to pay most u stunters are broke,why would i pay to stunt when i can go ruin some owners property for free...
.so now more and more cops are going to all the lots taking bikes,tickets and because there is an explosion of stunt riders everywhere,there will be no places to stunt left..................x-games or not no matter what happens STUNTRIDING WILL ALLWAYS BE ILLEGAL......
You could make every single one of them points about dirt bikes, or other 'extreme' sports..
.Some 18 year old kid buys a dirt bike because he sees stewart winning races, hit's the streets and runs from cops and tears up peoples yard because theres no track
.Plenty of people run MX tracks without fear of being sued, people go out there and break femurs and stuff regularly
.So now cops are going to trails, and other spots where kids trespass, and taking their dirt bikes, and giving them ticekts, shutting down places to ride, and no there aren't many places to ride
xgames or not, dirt bikes on the street will always be illiegal.

And since when was stunt riding illegal? I've never heard that in my life. Stuntriding is just as legal as any other sport. Stunting is just as legal as skate boarding, dirt bike riding, racing what not.

I'm not saying stunting will become as big as other sports, even if it did, it would be anohter 20-30+ years (since all other extreme sports have pretty much had that much time to gain popularity)

When I was growing up, age 10-14, we awalwys said the same thing "there will never be a legal skate park, this sucks" kept getting kicked out of places and getting trespassing tickets..
Now 10 years later, theres over FIVE skate parks in my town.

Last edited by Towlieee; 04-30-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:31 PM

SHOCKER A is an unknown quantity at this point

g's up, haters and chumps down. this is great news for stunting.
if it dont happen it dont happen.

all of you holes make me sick to my stomach with your negativity

thank you to the guys who have been puttin in work over the last decade.

Quick Reply: X-Games 2010