X-Games 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 10:59 PM

636squid is a decent person
Re: X-Games 2010

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think tom was right...lol it's also not illegal on private property that is closed off to the public

Ask E-Brake, we had permission this weekend on private property and were still kicked out. Sucks I know but that is the ugly truth.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:02 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 636squid
Ask E-Brake, we had permission this weekend on private property and were still kicked out. Sucks I know but that is the ugly truth.

If you have permission, then you tell the cops to LEAVE.

They are the ones trespassing.

But if you don't "really" have permission, then of course, you risk getting a ticket.

I'd love for a cop to pull in my dads business when I'm parked their to try and make me leave. I'd tell him to leave the property before I call the cops on him
Old 04-30-2009, 11:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you dont block it off then yes they can kick you out and if you are making too much noise after 10 then yes they can kick you out but go do some big jumps on a dirt bike in some random parking lot and see if that doesnt get the cops called on you ..
Old 04-30-2009, 11:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BLooD
and when they leave those contests or some kid trying to pretend to be in those contests it ends up on the streets where its illegal. **** happens, ppl die. i know first hand as im sure alot of you do. who honestly doesnt bang a whoolie or 2 on their way home from the lot? **** how many ppl actually have a lot?... see my point? and that is the view that tax payers and towns boards members and everybody who actually matters and who are the only ppl who can actually do anything about it.
again i ask you , do you blame john force when a kid dies drag racing on the street ?
Old 04-30-2009, 11:04 PM

if you dont block it off then yes they can kick you out and if you are making too much noise after 10 then yes they can kick you out but go do some big jumps on a dirt bike in some random parking lot and see if that doesnt get the cops called on you ..

1 o clock in the afternoon on Sun (not Blocked off) but either way they said we have to leave, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:05 PM

BLooD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
If you have permission, then you tell the cops to LEAVE.

They are the ones trespassing.

But if you don't "really" have permission, then of course, you risk getting a ticket.

I'd love for a cop to pull in my dads business when I'm parked their to try and make me leave. I'd tell him to leave the property before I call the cops on him
yeah but if ure next to any houses or somthin. and those ppl call 50. then u do have to stop. and if u dont u can and will be arrested.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:06 PM
also known as OMR

1 o clock in the afternoon on Sun (not Blocked off) but either way they said we have to leave, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
if it's not blocked off then the public has access and you are held to the same laws that you have on a public road
Old 04-30-2009, 11:07 PM

Even if it's blocked if they call a noise complaint they have to make you leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:09 PM

KinGChriS215 is a decent person

that sucks you have to be responsible to block it off cause i would never think of that.. but then again its worth it for a spot to be left alone in and you dont have to worry about some idiot pulling in to make a u turn or to try drifting their front wheel drive car while your practicing combos or something
Old 04-30-2009, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KinGChriS215
i agree on the pointlessness of this, im just high and wanted to add my
Oh I dont give a **** lol. Im one of the people who dont give a **** where this "sport" goes. I'm never planning on making money off of doing wheelies. Like I already mentioned on one of the previous pages, I ride wheelies coz its fun. It makes me push myself past my limits to learn new ****, but most importantly, I get to hang out with my homies who all love to do the same thing and I get to meet new people from all over the US. **** I got people I've talked to on here in a handful of different states and I know when I travel to those places I'll get to meet them and kick it with them. Never wouldve had that if it were not for wheelies. Now while I dont give a **** where this "sport" goes, it'd be nice to see the people pushing it forward acheive what they're shooting for Whether or not it stays in the XGames if it eventually makes it there is not really the point. Being in the XGames - even if only for a year - will be nothing but benficial for everyone involved with this "sport". As mentioned earlier it will bring new sponsorships, more money and more interest as a whole and people will actually be able to make money doing what they love. Just my from a

<--------------------------------------------------------- who loves to make wheelies.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:10 PM

BLooD is a decent person

again i ask you , do you blame john force when a kid dies drag racing on the street ?

ppl blame mcdonalds for making them fat cuz they cant stop stuffing their fat faces with cheeseburgers. so now ere stuck with nasty french fries and more expensive meals.

if some kid shoots himself or sombody video games and music is the first thing ppl blame. not, kids ******* messed up or dad prolly deserved it.

when ppl started doing stupid stunts from jackass ppl freaked out.

ppl WILL copy this **** and **** will happen. so yeah. john force will be blamed.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:11 PM
also known as OMR

Even if it's blocked if they call a noise complaint they have to make you leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
my city noise ordinance does not apply till after 10 pm
Old 04-30-2009, 11:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 04-30-2009, 11:13 PM
NealFoReal

my city noise ordinance does not apply till after 10 pm
As with most cities. I think most places its actually 9pm
Old 04-30-2009, 11:18 PM

KinGChriS215 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh I dont give a **** lol. Im one of the people who dont give a **** where this "sport" goes. I'm never planning on making money off of doing wheelies. Like I already mentioned on one of the previous pages, I ride wheelies coz its fun. It makes me push myself past my limits to learn new ****, but most importantly, I get to hang out with my homies who all love to do the same thing and I get to meet new people from all over the US. **** I got people I've talked to on here in a handful of different states and I know when I travel to those places I'll get to meet them and kick it with them. Never wouldve had that if it were not for wheelies. Now while I dont give a **** where this "sport" goes, it'd be nice to see the people pushing it forward acheive what they're shooting for Whether or not it stays in the XGames if it eventually makes it there is not really the point. Being in the XGames - even if only for a year - will be nothing but benficial for everyone involved with this "sport". As mentioned earlier it will bring new sponsorships, more money and more interest as a whole and people will actually be able to make money doing what they love. Just my from a

<--------------------------------------------------------- who loves to make wheelies.
+1 - its all about adrenalin

at least you HAVE homies to ride with...no one close to me is even interested in this **** like i am...im lucky to even get ahold of a bike to wheelie, considering im stuck in lots wit the little tike bike im stuntin'
Old 04-30-2009, 11:18 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

lets play paintball in the streets
Old 04-30-2009, 11:20 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by br denis
lets play paintball in the streets
thats illegal here ....lol
Old 04-30-2009, 11:23 PM

BLooD is a decent person

lmfao o geez. maybe we can get this to a 50+ page thread.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Not if he does it on a drag strip leagaly, but if he kills three people and Force endorces it, like Teach endorces stunting on the street or the Streetfighterz endorse it than yes it'll be his fault. John Force doesn't endorce street racing and some of the biggest teams and names in our "sport" do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since when do i 'endorse' stunting on the streets?! that's funny....just bc i've been on the streets and i may yack a wheelie on a back road or soemthing does not mean i endorse streets. i've been one of the biggest advocates and supporters of contests and keeping it off the streets since day 1 pretty much. wonder if any of the skate pros ever skate in places they shouldn't...i hope not because then skating might be banned and those pro skaters would be to blame for every person illegally skating.

btw, whats with all this "sport"...its a sport whether anyone likes it or not...having contests pretty much assures that.

blood, your logic is flawed...if it were true then there would be no action sports because every injury or whatever would get blamed on the best person in that sport...kinda sounds stupid.

don't even remember if the stunt park topic came up in this thread, but its the same thing...if liability were a limiting factor then there would be no place to do anything in the world. i can go break my neck dirtbiking on a sick track by signing my name.

just like 5 years ago you couldn't find insurance for stunt comps...now you can get it pretty cheap -all my shows have a 2 mill liability ins. things change and so do the norms. maybe you guys should change your perspectives too!

for the record, i'm not even mildly aggravated over this discussion...it's entertainment to me on a lazy day in the garage.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:26 PM

Knoxvillan is a decent person

i remember when skateboarding wasnt a "sport" either, it was just an athletic way to deface public property , but as the sport grew and became more mainstream, it opened doors for acceptance not to mention places that people could skate without issues from authority (skate parks, skateshops with half pipes in the back,etc..) and in a controlled environment. who knows, maybe in the years to come you'll see city made parking lots for the sole purpose of stunt riding. It will only happen by the sport growing tho, not by trying to put a negative spin on what others are trying to accomplish for what you love to do. just my

Quick Reply: X-Games 2010