Please fucking help me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 01:43 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Please ******* help me!!!

Originally Posted by Gixxxer Guy Ed
shes got gas an my freind hes dumb as **** and just cuz hes adumb **** ill humiliate him online hes 21 has a kid thats probly not his cuz hiz ex is a **** makes 60 bucks a week hes ben in 3 car wecks in 2 weeks and the girl hes talking to now wants my dick and says hes creepy
as crazy and dumb as your friend is, your hte one that trusted him to change your spark plugs
Old 04-04-2009, 02:54 PM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

Originally Posted by 02gsxxr
Do you have Spark???? since he fucked up your spark plug did you recheck to see if you had spark? if not grab ahold of one of the coils and then try and start the bike if you get a little shock u have spark
ive tried three diffrent tanks and pumps and you do i have spark yes i have ******* spark i have no ******* gas you dumb ***
Old 04-04-2009, 03:00 PM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

maybe you're too stupid to own a motorcycle???
Old 04-04-2009, 03:02 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

ive tried three diffrent tanks and pumps and you do i have spark yes i have ******* spark i have no ******* gas you dumb ***
so put some gas in it.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:05 PM

can we read it has gas i can hear the pump run but no gas is getting threw the pump to the throttle boddies
Old 04-04-2009, 03:18 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

i got nothing but your comment before editing was great. i was kinda expecting it for being smartass.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:29 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

ok so it aint hard. theres only a few wires to the pump harness. take the tank off, install the pump, put some gas in it, get some small 24 gauge wires and run 1 to ground 2 from + to the prime and full run ports on the pump harness.

"whhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn" thats the fuel pump on and gas coming out. in that case you got other electrical problems.

if nothing works then your just an idiot that cant spell n jocking ur "friend's" hocake chick aka you kilt the bike n ur checkin out chicks on craigslist.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:36 PM

well ok none of this is realy helping me so ima just go back out to the garage and see what i can do
Old 04-04-2009, 03:41 PM

millchas is a decent person

did u check the gas filter, or for kinks in the lines, is fuel getting to the pump fom the tank?
Old 04-04-2009, 03:42 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

shes got gas an my freind hes dumb as **** and just cuz hes adumb **** ill humiliate him online hes 21 has a kid thats probly not his cuz hiz ex is a **** makes 60 bucks a week hes ben in 3 car wecks in 2 weeks and the girl hes talking to now wants my dick and says hes creepy
hahaha how much gas is in it tho? my buddy got a dented tank off some guy n said he put gas in it n tried to start it n got nothing. So i took a look at it n it didnt have enough gas in it for the pump to pick it up.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:56 PM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

Flick the kill switch back on

that should do it
Old 04-04-2009, 04:29 PM

OMFG im stupid as **** i took the tank off and i was thinking why is no gas getting threw thew i jumped up and said i got it the ******* lines had no gas in them just air they needed primed so i put the tank back on and turned the bike on and off about 20 times i went to take the hose off and got blasted with gas so i put it back on and primed it a few more times and then hit the igniton and VRRROOOOOOMM she ******* started i cant belive i dident think of this b4
Old 04-04-2009, 04:29 PM

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KYD
hahaha how much gas is in it tho? my buddy got a dented tank off some guy n said he put gas in it n tried to start it n got nothing. So i took a look at it n it didnt have enough gas in it for the pump to pick it up.
+1, I don't know how much gas you have in it, but might be worth it to fill all the way up. If it's already full, then good luck.

Edit: We posted at the same time, see you got it,
Old 04-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by blizanthimum
you prolly dented your tank too deep and it wont allow the pump to pick up any fuel
How will a dent on the "TOP" of your tank affect the pump on the 'BOTTOM".
Old 04-04-2009, 05:51 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

my head hurts from reading this thread, people need to start re-reading their posts
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

turned the bike on and off about 20 times i went to take the hose off and got blasted with gas
You should have checked to make sure you were still getting spark after that
Old 04-05-2009, 08:40 AM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

OMFG im stupid as **** i took the tank off and i was thinking why is no gas getting threw thew i jumped up and said i got it the ******* lines had no gas in them just air they needed primed so i put the tank back on and turned the bike on and off about 20 times i went to take the hose off and got blasted with gas so i put it back on and primed it a few more times and then hit the igniton and VRRROOOOOOMM she ******* started i cant belive i dident think of this b4
i did tell you

Originally Posted by birdie
maybe you're too stupid to own a motorcycle???
Old 04-05-2009, 02:43 PM
mega squid

ZxHunteR is a decent person

It was the kill switch I called it
Old 04-05-2009, 03:38 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Ok soo a while back my buddie fucked up my bike he foweld my plugs and i told him to ******* fix it bad idea he snaped a plug off in my block so i had to take the top of the block off to get it out i figured i should dent my tank at the time while i couldent ride so anyways i got he bike back together and when i bondod the tank and painted it i dident take the pump off long story short i cant start my bike i look over everthing cant figure out why it wont start i went to take my tank off i was disconecting the fuel hose and noteced no gas came out of it when i had gas in the tank i can hear the pump run when i turnthe key but no gas **** out geuss i cloged the pump so i got a new pump same ******* thing like WTF is wrong need help this **** been pissing me off for a while
how would the tank dent affect gas goingin to the pump and its not dented to deep i have a couple of dented tanks so i can switch the color around this tank is the least dented of them all
nope on all my tanks ive pourd gas down the vents just to check if there fucked

You are a ******* retard and shouldnt even have a drivers license!

If you cant type a proper sentence with no spelling errors, you most definitely should not own a bike. If you cant change a spark plug you should be no where near a bike! If you cant find someone that KNOWS how to change a spark plug you should do the world a favor and kill yourself!

you ******* squid!