Occupations?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 07:17 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Occupations?

Originally Posted by Wheelie Ripper
just turned 24
and that is your last year at coleage?
Old 03-19-2009, 07:18 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
we have a winner
haha nah

but seriously, learning to be a Rotary Engine Builder
Old 03-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Can you explain a little bit? Why do you regret it?

-Jesse
i went from September to May.... and i owe 10,500.... if i would of went for my full 96 weeks i would of been 33,000 in the debt, and i would be stuck with no job... my boy who went to highschool with me, he stayed at mmi and graduated.... hes currently working at the mall at a shoe store..
Old 03-19-2009, 07:20 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juca
how old are you?
and that is your last year at coleage?
No, I got an associates degree, bachelors degree (takes 4 years in the states to get a bachelors), then to be a lawyer you need to do 3 years at law school and then pass the bar. I am currently in law school now. A law degree is a Doctorate degree
Old 03-19-2009, 07:23 PM

P L P is a decent person

jizz mopper at the peep show
Old 03-19-2009, 07:23 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

No, I got an associates degree, bachelors degree (takes 4 years in the states to get a bachelors), then to be a lawyer you need to do 3 years at law school and then pass the bar. I am currently in law school now. A law degree is a Doctorate degree
aha i got it now,it will be sick job when you graduate.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:24 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

AutoCad Technician for a noise consultant firm and a student...only 18yo
Old 03-19-2009, 07:26 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

work for myself cutting logs and ****. i do everything with wood from cut it down to build stuff with it. i make $35 an hour but hate my job and cant work in the winter im looking for something new but i know ill come back to this for the money. im thinking maybe running a porter.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by NBstunter
work for myself cutting logs and ****. i do everything with wood from cut it down to build stuff with it. i make $35 an hour but hate my job and cant work in the winter im looking for something new but i know ill come back to this for the money. im thinking maybe running a porter.
you are only 15 and you have a job?
Old 03-19-2009, 07:29 PM

Joezx10r is a decent person

Machinist, CNC operator, programmer, welding and fabrication.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 PM
clutch it up!!!

you are only 15 and you have a job?
im home schooled been at this since i was 9. made over $35.000 before i turned 15. if only i could find out where the hell it all went

edit: not only do i have a job i own/run a business, very stressful at age 15!!!

Last edited by NBstunter; 03-19-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Really? That sucks.. I heard it was pretty informative and hands on... Plus I went around to the dealerships in town and they said they would hire someone from MMI before anyone else? I never really learned alot about workin on my bike cause my GSXR never broke... LoL

I mean I know basic mechanics but I wanna learn to map power commanders, run a dyno, rebuild motors and **** like that..

-Jesse
I know alot of places like MMI, just cuz u have a certificate, but alot of places too would rather have someone with drive to learn and no real experience and they can teach them theirselves the way they do it...guess it goes either way..
Old 03-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Wheelie Whore

you should open up your own firm representing stunters and the massive fines they get...especially in FL with the new laws lol
Old 03-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Wheelie Whore

Originally Posted by NBstunter
im home schooled been at this since i was 9. made over $35.000 before i turned 15. if only i could find out where the hell it all went

edit: not only do i have a job i own/run a business, very stressful at age 15!!!
Props to you! and yeah it is stressful i feel your pain...
Old 03-19-2009, 07:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Bray
i went from September to May.... and i owe 10,500.... if i would of went for my full 96 weeks i would of been 33,000 in the debt, and i would be stuck with no job... my boy who went to highschool with me, he stayed at mmi and graduated.... hes currently working at the mall at a shoe store..
I definitely agree that it is a little pricey... But I have talked to alot of people about this subject and I hear alot of story's like this. Your friend, Did he commit himself after school to look for a job? I talked to one guy that made a very good point by saying... People go to a school like MMI and expect to have a job handed to em and as they sit at home waiting for someone to call them asking if they want to work, they get pissed and give up.. You really need to apply yourself and LOOK for work when you graduate. I see NO reason why someone who graduated from MMI should be working at a mall selling shoes... That just seems ridiculous to me... I know that when I get out of school, I'm still going to be considered a "newbie" and have to start at the bottom and work my way up. Thats just the way it is... I also plan to go to a community college while I'm a mechanic for business and open my own shop.. I don't plan to just turn wrenches all my life... Unless I get lucky and land a job on a race team or something.. But my main goal is to own a business....

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 07:47 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SxRacer108
you should open up your own firm representing stunters and the massive fines they get...especially in FL with the new laws lol
exactly why I won't be moving back to Florida anytime soon
Old 03-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I definitely agree that it is a little pricey... But I have talked to alot of people about this subject and I hear alot of story's like this. Your friend, Did he commit himself after school to look for a job? I talked to one guy that made a very good point by saying... People go to a school like MMI and expect to have a job handed to em and as they sit at home waiting for someone to call them asking if they want to work, they get pissed and give up.. You really need to apply yourself and LOOK for work when you graduate. I see NO reason why someone who graduated from MMI should be working at a mall selling shoes... That just seems ridiculous to me... I know that when I get out of school, I'm still going to be considered a "newbie" and have to start at the bottom and work my way up. Thats just the way it is... I also plan to go to a community college while I'm a mechanic for business and open my own shop.. I don't plan to just turn wrenches all my life... Unless I get lucky and land a job on a race team or something.. But my main goal is to own a business....

-Jesse
Word. ya i dont know how much hes applying himself in getting a job, thats on him lol... but anyway good luck with starting the business.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:50 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point

I plan on taking the bar in NY, NJ and Florida and eventually opening my own firm. This way I can work up here while its warm, and go to Florida for the winter time. My main focus is definitely not going to be representing stunters, but I wouldn't mind doing some cases and also relaying law to all the fellow stunters on how to stay out of trouble and beat the run of the mill violations.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

I plan on taking the bar in NY, NJ and Florida and eventually opening my own firm. This way I can work up here while its warm, and go to Florida for the winter time. My main focus is definitely not going to be representing stunters, but I wouldn't mind doing some cases and also relaying law to all the fellow stunters on how to stay out of trouble and beat the run of the mill violations.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:59 PM
clutch it up!!!

Props to you! and yeah it is stressful i feel your pain...
yeah but being 15 and a lot of people have told me to be the most responsible 15 year old they have ever met and get comments like this everyday "im sorry but i dont feel comfortable buying from someone of your age"

Quick Reply: Occupations?