Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

I am literally AMAZED!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:03 AM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
you pussies, thats the point. if you wore that and got beat up, you could call the news and make a big deal out of why you wearing that shirt is racist and someone else wearing it isnt.

you dont know much about white people do you? We cant pull the race card bro
Old 01-27-2009, 01:34 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

you pussies, thats the point. if you wore that and got beat up, you could call the news and make a big deal out of why you wearing that shirt is racist and someone else wearing it isnt.

if i wasnt broke, id buy one, probably the slave one because i like the colors and have shoes to match it.

i call , but if you did, make sure you post pics when it arrives. i wonder if you wore it to work if someone would have problem with it? i mean it is Obama's brand, right?
No BS will get some pic's when i get it Lol and at my work My boss would get a kick out of it.. Lol Im sure someone might have a problem. But they cant really say **** if black people can have it i can right?
Old 01-27-2009, 06:14 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

There is simular sort of stuff happening here.

The Native's who are black are claiming they own certain beachs and foreshores.

Government cant deny it, would result in a whole bunch of **** they dont wanna start.

So now white people cannot go on certain beaches around new zealand, my father went for a holiday and they shoo'ed him off there beach because he was white.

But what would happen if there were "White Only" beaches there would be a massive outcry, big protests and loads more.

New Zealand has loads of different cultures like any country, but only the Natives will continue to hold up the racial barricade.

If you ask me, they are asking to be treated differently, so that they can have more benefits, they can go to school free here, they can get massive amounts of money if the government wants to build road through one of there holy ground (as much as $500,000 of tax payers money) yet the asians dont get anything, indians dont, nobody else does...

They always say us White people oppressed them and stole there land, if were so vicious why are our neibourhoods the best looking, why do people walk down them without fear, it begs the question, yet many of my friends will get beaten up walking home from school by these guys who come out expecially to pick on us because of our skin colour, government cant act, would be racist.

The old thing i love the most is, what would our countries be like these days if white people had never arrived there?

Better or worse? you be the judge

Last edited by Kevmo7; 01-27-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Eberle

EBERLE is a decent person

i want this one
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	a1069_thumb.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	219812  
Old 01-27-2009, 09:45 AM

Halfrican is a decent person

whitepower
Old 01-27-2009, 10:11 AM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by prodigy714
try being 23 white shaved head and tattooed from head to toe doesn't that make me a racist everyone seems to think so. . .
Being white with a shaved head and tattooes doesn't make you racists. Being from Orange county is what makes you a racists.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by zxonone
you dont know much about white people do you? We cant pull the race card bro
Yes you can! They sell em at WalMart on the ethnic isle. Two for the price of one.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:20 AM
**** Yo Couch!

greyghost300c is a decent person

Originally Posted by a929ryda
Yes you can! They sell em at WalMart on the ethnic isle. Two for the price of one.
yea i seen thos right next to the lay away line
Old 01-27-2009, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
There is simular sort of stuff happening here.

The Native's who are black are claiming they own certain beachs and foreshores.

Government cant deny it, would result in a whole bunch of **** they dont wanna start.

So now white people cannot go on certain beaches around new zealand, my father went for a holiday and they shoo'ed him off there beach because he was white.

But what would happen if there were "White Only" beaches there would be a massive outcry, big protests and loads more.

New Zealand has loads of different cultures like any country, but only the Natives will continue to hold up the racial barricade.

If you ask me, they are asking to be treated differently, so that they can have more benefits, they can go to school free here, they can get massive amounts of money if the government wants to build road through one of there holy ground (as much as $500,000 of tax payers money) yet the asians dont get anything, indians dont, nobody else does...

They always say us White people oppressed them and stole there land, if were so vicious why are our neibourhoods the best looking, why do people walk down them without fear, it begs the question, yet many of my friends will get beaten up walking home from school by these guys who come out expecially to pick on us because of our skin colour, government cant act, would be racist.

The old thing i love the most is, what would our countries be like these days if white people had never arrived there?

Better or worse? you be the judge

Your comments prove how racist you are.

"The Native's who are black are claiming they own certain beachs and foreshores."

The natives are not black. Thier skin color may be darker than yours but that doesn't make them black. They are Maori With their own culture.

Now, I'm not saying that kicking people out of a beach becuz of the color of their skin is right, but hell if i recall right, your government hunted these people down and kill them just becus of their color then took their land illegally.

Just my two cents
Old 01-27-2009, 10:41 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

maybe since im mexican, i can get away with it. if i start getting problems, i will just pretend like i dont speak english and pretend i found it at the flea market.

i was thinking about picking one of these two up-

im leaning more towards the "ask me about black people" one.
don't speak english?? bitch, u don't even speak spanish!!!!

that last shirt is ******* hilarious. i'd love to see some redneck sporting that ****.

Originally Posted by T/C
No BS will get some pic's when i get it Lol and at my work My boss would get a kick out of it.. Lol Im sure someone might have a problem. But they cant really say **** if black people can have it i can right?
just tell them ur supporting black business, lol.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:41 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

holy ****, i'd hit it!!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 10:52 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Trachito
that last shirt is ******* hilarious. i'd love to see some redneck sporting that ****.

just tell them ur supporting black business, lol.
I will tell them i got it to **** black people off with a good point. If a black person can have it on and it not be taken the wrong way, Why cant a white kid from a town of 2,000 with no black people have it on.

Judge me if you wish. I have black friends and have nothing aginst them... I do have something aginst black people that have something stuck up there *** and think everyone in the world is aginst them.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
Judge me if you wish. I have black friends and have nothing aginst them... I do have something aginst black people that have something stuck up there *** and think everyone in the world is aginst them.
i have something against anyone like that, period. including rednecks who like to blame their problems on minorities "stealing jobs" that they themselves don't even qualify for.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:06 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Trachito
i have something against anyone like that, period. including rednecks who like to blame their problems on minorities "stealing jobs" that they themselves don't even qualify for.
I agree, i worded that in a bad way..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I agree, i worded that in a bad way..
lol.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:26 PM
T/C
Squid...

all this cold weather to you yet trachito?...
Old 01-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by Beto
Everyone is racist dude! I see that **** alot down here, it just depends on where you live I guess.
I'm not racist......I hate everyone equally
Old 01-27-2009, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
all this cold weather to you yet trachito?...
yah. it's a fridgid 77 here right now
Old 01-27-2009, 01:04 PM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLISH
I seriously about fell out of chair laughing... That is some funny ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol