Old 01-26-2009, 06:06 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Name:  aLMAO.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  67.9 KB

www.dangerousnegro.com

it popped up in the "war on whitey" thread, OH THE IRONY!
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

thats funny as ****
Old 01-26-2009, 06:13 PM
doin' it

buddd is a decent person

obama founded the company, its been all over the news
Old 01-26-2009, 06:16 PM

iehotrodder88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus ******* Christ....what is the world coming to.....are gold teeth not enough
Old 01-26-2009, 06:18 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

how come every one can be racist except white people?
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 PM
cereal killer XD

Matrix5150 is a decent person

i know right every one else can say all they want about other races but the second a white person does we get beet or some thing lol bad white ppl
Old 01-26-2009, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by iehotrodder88
Jesus ******* Christ....what is the world coming to.....are gold teeth not enough
lmao.

im thinking about buying one and rocking it, but i think people would consider that racist.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:29 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by BUSA KILLER
Everyone is racist dude! I see that **** alot down here, it just depends on where you live I guess.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:31 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

hah funny ****
Old 01-26-2009, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
lmao.

im thinking about buying one and rocking it, but i think people would consider that racist.

maybe since im mexican, i can get away with it. if i start getting problems, i will just pretend like i dont speak english and pretend i found it at the flea market.

i was thinking about picking one of these two up-

im leaning more towards the "ask me about black people" one.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:41 PM
cereal killer XD

Matrix5150 is a decent person

lmao.

haha i wouldnt be worried about it being racist i would be worried about buyin a gat to go with it so i dont get jumped
Old 01-26-2009, 06:51 PM

iehotrodder88 is an unknown quantity at this point

those blacks are always wanting more...hahaha....who gives a ****, I dont understand why black people continue to put there own people in isolation but then scream that the man is holding them down...for crying out loud; go get a job, pick up your pants and speak like you have some understanding of the english language........you would be surprise how far they will get....but noooooo everyone else should stop what they are doing and bow down to the whole ghetto fabulous lifesyle...makes me sick!

Last edited by iehotrodder88; 01-26-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Im black...I cant spell..but I gots a full mouff of gold toofs dawg
Old 01-26-2009, 06:53 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

maybe since im mexican, i can get away with it. if i start getting problems, i will just pretend like i dont speak english and pretend i found it at the flea market.

i was thinking about picking one of these two up-

im leaning more towards the "ask me about black people" one.

LOL im so geting that.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:59 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

hahaha i wanna get some of those shirts but dont wanna get jumped for wearing them in the wrong place
Old 01-26-2009, 07:05 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I Just got me a ask me about black people one! lol
Old 01-26-2009, 07:09 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

***** HOTT!

oh- http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...ome-criminals/
Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BUSA KILLER
I don't know, I feel like a lot of people are actually way more racist than white people, still preaching slavery and all this bullshit!

I'm sure if you are like me a 27 year old white male, you have had NOTHING AT ALL to do with slavery and yet it's been preached to me too many times in my life already.

JESUS !!!! this is 2009 already and the president of the USA is now a black man, give it a rest already!!!!!!!!
I know for damn sure if somebody started a "dangerous caucasion" or "dangerous whitey" they would call it the klan!!!

just like when students in my highschool and others across the US have gotten sick of the asian history class, the black history class/month native american class etc. etc. and then students tried to organize a european history class to find out where they originated from and their culture and history and it got shot down faster than you can blink.

I'm sure somebody is going to get pissed at this post who knows maybe not , but remember I am 27 year old MAN born in 1981, a year where GRANDMASTER FLASH released "THE STEEL" under Sugar Hill Records and MANY MANY others followed and released their records also. so if I had something to do with racism and your struggles please tell me cause when I popped out as a new born in 81, hip hop was alive and crackin and records (yes it was vinyl then) were already selling. no back of the bus at this point, no cotton picking, no special bathrooms for white people, no chains and no slavery!!

I'm just trying to make it by in this world too just like everybody else and had nothing to do with peoples pasts and struggles, just ANOTHER MAN trying to make his way through this world.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:17 PM

DeanD is a decent person

i almost peed my pants at the "ask me about black people" shirt
Old 01-26-2009, 07:20 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeOnTheBike
I don't know, I feel like a lot of people are actually way more racist than white people, still preaching slavery and all this bullshit!

I'm sure if you are like me a 27 year old white male, you have had NOTHING AT ALL to do with slavery and yet it's been preached to me too many times in my life already.

JESUS !!!! this is 2009 already and the president of the USA is now a black man, give it a rest already!!!!!!!!
I know for damn sure if somebody started a "dangerous caucasion" or "dangerous whitey" they would call it the klan!!!

just like when students in my highschool and others across the US have gotten sick of the asian history class, the black history class/month native american class etc. etc. and then students tried to organize a european history class to find out where they originated from and their culture and history and it got shot down faster than you can blink.

I'm sure somebody is going to get pissed at this post who knows maybe not , but remember I am 27 year old MAN born in 1981, a year where GRANDMASTER FLASH released "THE STEEL" under Sugar Hill Records and MANY MANY others followed and released their records also. so if I had something to do with racism and your struggles please tell me cause when I popped out as a new born in 81, hip hop was alive and crackin and records (yes it was vinyl then) were already selling. no back of the bus at this point, no cotton picking, no special bathrooms for white people, no chains and no slavery!!

I'm just trying to make it by in this world too just like everybody else and had nothing to do with peoples pasts and struggles, just ANOTHER MAN trying to make his way through this world.
try being 30!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLISH
try being 30!!!!

oh so this is your fault then?????

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol