Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   dangerous NEGRO.... lol (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/243429-dangerous-negro-lol.html)

stock05 01-26-2009 06:06 PM

dangerous NEGRO.... lol

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]278159[/ATTACH]

[URL="http://www.dangerousnegro.com"]www.dangerousnegro.com[/URL]

it popped up in the "war on whitey" thread, OH THE IRONY! :LOL

wheelburns 01-26-2009 06:08 PM

Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

thats funny as fuck

buddd 01-26-2009 06:13 PM

obama founded the company, its been all over the news

iehotrodder88 01-26-2009 06:16 PM

Jesus fucking Christ....what is the world coming to.....are gold teeth not enough

BUSA KILLER 01-26-2009 06:18 PM

how come every one can be racist except white people?

Matrix5150 01-26-2009 06:20 PM

i know right every one else can say all they want about other races but the second a white person does we get beet or some thing lol bad white ppl:whoopass:

stock05 01-26-2009 06:24 PM

[quote=iehotrodder88;3751219]Jesus fucking Christ....what is the world coming to.....[COLOR=red]are gold teeth not enough[/COLOR][/quote]

lmao.

im thinking about buying one and rocking it, but i think people would consider that racist. :shruggs

Beto 01-26-2009 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=BUSA KILLER;3751221]how come every one can be racist except white people?[/QUOTE]

:LOL Everyone is racist dude! I see that shit alot down here, it just depends on where you live I guess.

Juca 01-26-2009 06:31 PM

hah funny shit :LOL

stock05 01-26-2009 06:32 PM

[quote=stock05;3751238]lmao.

im thinking about buying one and rocking it, but i think people would consider that racist. :shruggs[/quote]

maybe since im mexican, i can get away with it. if i start getting problems, i will just pretend like i dont speak english and pretend i found it at the flea market.

i was thinking about picking one of these two up-

[IMG]http://www.dangerousnegro.com/v/vspfiles/photos/RASMSS-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dangerousnegro.com/v/vspfiles/photos/AMMSS-2.jpg[/IMG]

im leaning more towards the "ask me about black people" one.

Matrix5150 01-26-2009 06:41 PM

[quote=stock05;3751238]lmao.

im thinking about buying one and rocking it, but i think people would consider that racist. :shruggs[/quote]

haha i wouldnt be worried about it being racist i would be worried about buyin a gat to go with it so i dont get jumped :apimp

iehotrodder88 01-26-2009 06:51 PM

those blacks are always wanting more...hahaha....who gives a fuck, I dont understand why black people continue to put there own people in isolation but then scream that the man is holding them down...for crying out loud; go get a job, pick up your pants and speak like you have some understanding of the english language........you would be surprise how far they will get....but noooooo everyone else should stop what they are doing and bow down to the whole ghetto fabulous lifesyle...makes me sick!

T/C 01-26-2009 06:53 PM

[quote=stock05;3751254]maybe since im mexican, i can get away with it. if i start getting problems, i will just pretend like i dont speak english and pretend i found it at the flea market.

i was thinking about picking one of these two up-

[IMG]http://www.dangerousnegro.com/v/vspfiles/photos/AMMSS-2.jpg[/IMG]

im leaning more towards the "ask me about black people" one.[/quote]

LOL im so geting that.

cashmoneyflo 01-26-2009 06:59 PM

hahaha i wanna get some of those shirts but dont wanna get jumped for wearing them in the wrong place

T/C 01-26-2009 07:05 PM

I Just got me a ask me about black people one! lol

DLISH 01-26-2009 07:09 PM

shits HOTT!

oh- [url]http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/arrest-black-babies-before-they-become-criminals/[/url]

MikeOnTheBike 01-26-2009 07:13 PM

[quote=BUSA KILLER;3751221]how come every one can be racist except white people?[/quote]

I don't know, I feel like a lot of people are actually way more racist than white people, still preaching slavery and all this bullshit!

I'm sure if you are like me a 27 year old white male, you have had NOTHING AT ALL to do with slavery and yet it's been preached to me too many times in my life already.

JESUS !!!! this is 2009 already and the president of the USA is now a black man, give it a rest already!!!!!!!!
I know for damn sure if somebody started a "dangerous caucasion" or "dangerous whitey" they would call it the klan!!!

just like when students in my highschool and others across the US have gotten sick of the asian history class, the black history class/month native american class etc. etc. and then students tried to organize a european history class to find out where they originated from and their culture and history and it got shot down faster than you can blink.

I'm sure somebody is going to get pissed at this post who knows maybe not , but remember I am 27 year old MAN born in 1981, a year where GRANDMASTER FLASH released "THE STEEL" under Sugar Hill Records and MANY MANY others followed and released their records also. so if I had something to do with racism and your struggles please tell me cause when I popped out as a new born in 81, hip hop was alive and crackin and records (yes it was vinyl then) were already selling. no back of the bus at this point, no cotton picking, no special bathrooms for white people, no chains and no slavery!!

I'm just trying to make it by in this world too just like everybody else and had nothing to do with peoples pasts and struggles, just ANOTHER MAN trying to make his way through this world.

DeanD 01-26-2009 07:17 PM

i almost peed my pants at the "ask me about black people" shirt

DLISH 01-26-2009 07:20 PM

[quote=MikeOnTheBike;3751338]I don't know, I feel like a lot of people are actually way more racist than white people, still preaching slavery and all this bullshit!

I'm sure if you are like me a 27 year old white male, you have had NOTHING AT ALL to do with slavery and yet it's been preached to me too many times in my life already.

JESUS !!!! this is 2009 already and the president of the USA is now a black man, give it a rest already!!!!!!!!
I know for damn sure if somebody started a "dangerous caucasion" or "dangerous whitey" they would call it the klan!!!

just like when students in my highschool and others across the US have gotten sick of the asian history class, the black history class/month native american class etc. etc. and then students tried to organize a european history class to find out where they originated from and their culture and history and it got shot down faster than you can blink.

I'm sure somebody is going to get pissed at this post who knows maybe not , but remember I am 27 year old MAN born in 1981, a year where GRANDMASTER FLASH released "THE STEEL" under Sugar Hill Records and MANY MANY others followed and released their records also. so if I had something to do with racism and your struggles please tell me cause when I popped out as a new born in 81, hip hop was alive and crackin and records (yes it was vinyl then) were already selling. no back of the bus at this point, no cotton picking, no special bathrooms for white people, no chains and no slavery!!

I'm just trying to make it by in this world too just like everybody else and had nothing to do with peoples pasts and struggles, just ANOTHER MAN trying to make his way through this world.[/quote]
try being 30!!!!:LOL

MikeOnTheBike 01-26-2009 07:21 PM

[quote=DLISH;3751348]try being 30!!!!:LOL[/quote]

oh so this is your fault then????? :LOL