Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 09:54 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
hit me up then ill be in the city till 330 then ill be back at the crib working on the man cave
aight asshoe! im watching knocked up for the 10th time
Old 11-01-2009, 09:56 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by joey1
aight asshoe! im watching knocked up for the 10th time
that movie is AWESSOMMMEEEEEE
Old 11-01-2009, 09:58 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

siiiiiiick
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

f4i for sale here
Old 11-01-2009, 10:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think you are worth 4 or 5 cause im at 482 now but koz aka homo gave me red too right after you. thanks asshoe's
Np asshoe
Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nycstuntin
when you actually gonna come and chill
+1
Old 11-01-2009, 11:34 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...-li-stunt.html
Old 11-02-2009, 12:04 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Old 11-02-2009, 12:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Yeaaaaah buddy - how'd you like it? PS - I hate all of you. Everyones comin out on minty 636's and I still cant get one. Booooooooo boooooooooo. Did you see Chris's minty piece -

Name:  IMG_7553.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  94.8 KB
Old 11-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Just watched that halloween video from hollywoods ride again. That **** was sick. Saw the part where some dude was in a seatstander with 1 foot and some dude was holding his other foot and I thought... has anyone ever tried that but instead of somebody else holding your foot it's on top of a car while its moving at that speed? That'd be dope but it could end badly.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Just watched that halloween video from hollywoods ride again. That **** was sick. Saw the part where some dude was in a seatstander with 1 foot and some dude was holding his other foot and I thought... has anyone ever tried that but instead of somebody else holding your foot it's on top of a car while its moving at that speed? That'd be dope but it could end badly.
Hollywood did that last year where he stalled onto a moving truck bed at highway speeds from what I remember I didnt see it but he posted up about - did it when xdl was here.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Hollywood did that last year where he stalled onto a moving truck bed at highway speeds from what I remember I didnt see it but he posted up about - did it when xdl was here.
Sick... thats ballsy as hell.
This ***** pretty dope for a fellow Staten Island dago wop. Inspirational. Maybe I'll have O's by the summer if I bump this on the ipod while Im riding.
Sometimes it feels like I don't see no progress never like I'm stuck forever. Is that my fate being stuck forever feelin low like things is lookin up forever. No, I'm goin high puttin work in til the day that I die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hKD_EHCUk

Also this might make a good NY street whoolie track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFWcVQnie40

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-02-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:09 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo where the hell has Sam been?
I'M RIGHT HERE BITCHES!!!!
I HAD TO FALL BACK FOR A FEW WEEKS TO STUDY FOR THESE MIDTERMS... I MURDERED THEM BY THE WAY. i WAS ALSO WORKING CRAZY HOURS TO PUT ALL THAT MONEY BACK THAT I SPENT ON THE BIKE. I'M ABOUT TO BUY A TRAILER THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT SO THAT I CAN GET TO ANY SPOT WITHOUT A PROBLEM.. I WILL BE LOOPIN AGAIN IN NO TIME.. (WHY AM I YELLING????)
Old 11-02-2009, 09:15 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Did you see Chris's minty piece -
SO sweet
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

if you dont know now you know nukka

yeah i do recall that coz that was when i decided to break off and got chased with one other guy down a 1way lol. Dumb move breakin off from the pack Whole difference is its sooooo easy to lose them in the city through traffic. And even if there was no traffic during the ride there was 400+ bikes so unless you're a moron or have bad luck and bike problems, you're not getting caught. Not as easy to lose them on them wide open roads up there

Yay so I could see pictures of me doing the same **** I always do Next week is tank wheelie time. Today was the test to make sure my tank didnt leak with the new gas cap on and it was good - no leakage Now I gotta sand and paint my tank coz it's starting to rust already Then throw some grip tape on that bitch and finally get idle tank whoolies.

I spoke to him by pm the other day and he's having computer problems so it's gonna be another few weeks at least. Arghhhhhh. Cant wait to see that ****. He said to say hi to everyone

How about now

It was a first on this ride we didnt hit any wide open roads we pretty much stayed right in the city of albany...the highways and open roads were where all the cops were just waiting to plow into us lol...sick new avatar by the way
Old 11-02-2009, 09:52 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Well i just checked out the pics from you guys riding yesterday and you guys were def all killing it....seems like everyone in NY state was doing work yesterday
Old 11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Holy ****.. the funniest thing happened to me this morning. Apparently my pops was on some FTP **** back in the day.

I was late for work so I was dipping at one point where there wasn't traffic. I got pulled over by highway in an SUV on a diff highway like 15 mins later, they were ahead of me cruising at like 40 waiting for me but I was doing like 40 at the time because there was traffic for the last 5 mins. Dude boxed me in basically pushed me off the road and shut down the whole left lane of the highway. He said they got calls that I was driving wreckless, and he wasn't making it up because he said what highway I was dipping on. What kinda bitchassness does it take to call from your car and report someone for speeding? That's going above and beyond being being a ******. That's going out of your way.

Anyways I show him my license and he's like "toneth, huh?" I was like "Why, do you know one?" He's like "yeah, I'm the guy that locked up your father 20 years ago for riding like a jackass.. he had a kawasaki, I remember it like it was yesterday." I showed him my PBA cards and he let me go. I was wondering the whole time what the **** did my pops do that this dude would remember this 20 years later. I called him up, and apparently he was dipping from a whole gang of cops and led them across some wild chase all over SI that got so nuts it made the paper.
They didn't catch him, but he said the cop that pulled me over was like stalking him at his job and his house and he had to have him written up because he was a psycho. Eventually they found out who he was and locked him up at his house.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

SI is fucked man, FUCKED. That whole island is one big rock full of fuckedness.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:47 AM

Holy ****.. the funniest thing happened to me this morning. Apparently my pops was on some FTP **** back in the day.

I was late for work so I was dipping at one point where there wasn't traffic. I got pulled over by highway in an SUV on a diff highway like 15 mins later, they were ahead of me cruising at like 40 waiting for me but I was doing like 40 at the time because there was traffic for the last 5 mins. Dude boxed me in basically pushed me off the road and shut down the whole left lane of the highway. He said they got calls that I was driving wreckless, and he wasn't making it up because he said what highway I was dipping on. What kinda bitchassness does it take to call from your car and report someone for speeding? That's going above and beyond being being a ******. That's going out of your way.

Anyways I show him my license and he's like "toneth, huh?" I was like "Why, do you know one?" He's like "yeah, I'm the guy that locked up your father 20 years ago for riding like a jackass.. he had a kawasaki, I remember it like it was yesterday." I showed him my PBA cards and he let me go. I was wondering the whole time what the **** did my pops do that this dude would remember this 20 years later. I called him up, and apparently he was dipping from a whole gang of cops and led them across some wild chase all over SI that got so nuts it made the paper.
They didn't catch him, but he said the cop that pulled me over was like stalking him at his job and his house and he had to have him written up because he was a psycho. Eventually they found out who he was and locked him up at his house.

Hahaha your dad was a badass...that reminds me of the day i found a picture of my dad poppin a wheelie on his motorcycle...mind you he never even mentioned to me he rode motorcycles and he knows i do wheelies and he never said a word about it...so anyway finding this was a shock to me lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dad.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	233269  
Old 11-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hahaha nice. He's doing a Kelm spreader too.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses