Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 07:41 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

518 ride was ****** sweet...cops tryed to ruin it but that didnt happen and we had a real good street ride
Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
518 ride was ****** sweet...cops tryed to ruin it but that didnt happen and we had a real good street ride
FTP
Old 11-01-2009, 07:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

From what it sounds like the cops got a little to crazy and took one dude out...there getting a little to serious around here...but as for the rest of the ride it was sick....It was two halfs with a lot session in between
Old 11-01-2009, 07:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah thats the **** that worries me about riding in small cities - cops dont give a **** and will try to get froggy They aint doing **** in NYC
Old 11-01-2009, 07:52 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
youre obviously old he moves Rit Rits the new drug the kids are doing nowadays. Get with the times old man
thanks for the update asshoe.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

its not a successful street ride if the cops dont try at least once
Old 11-01-2009, 07:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to joey1 again
Old 11-01-2009, 07:56 PM

Yeah thats the **** that worries me about riding in small cities - cops dont give a **** and will try to get froggy They aint doing **** in NYC
hahaha yeah i wish i could believe you but from what i remember on hollywoods ride there was a cop doing 80 on the sidewalk and i watched him crash a dude into the back of a van....that was the most intense cop chase ive ever been apart of
Old 11-01-2009, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
its not a successful street ride if the cops dont try at least once
Agreed
Old 11-01-2009, 08:04 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

editing the pictures now
Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Speaking of crazy **** on street rides.. did Saturnin ever post the video of that incident that happened on the one before this?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:49 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to joey1 again
awesome! i think im on my way to #6 red block. im at -476
Old 11-01-2009, 09:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
thanks for the update asshoe.
if you dont know now you know nukka

hahaha yeah i wish i could believe you but from what i remember on hollywoods ride there was a cop doing 80 on the sidewalk and i watched him crash a dude into the back of a van....that was the most intense cop chase ive ever been apart of
yeah i do recall that coz that was when i decided to break off and got chased with one other guy down a 1way lol. Dumb move breakin off from the pack Whole difference is its sooooo easy to lose them in the city through traffic. And even if there was no traffic during the ride there was 400+ bikes so unless you're a moron or have bad luck and bike problems, you're not getting caught. Not as easy to lose them on them wide open roads up there

Originally Posted by becky
editing the pictures now
Yay so I could see pictures of me doing the same **** I always do Next week is tank wheelie time. Today was the test to make sure my tank didnt leak with the new gas cap on and it was good - no leakage Now I gotta sand and paint my tank coz it's starting to rust already Then throw some grip tape on that bitch and finally get idle tank whoolies.

Originally Posted by toneth
Speaking of crazy **** on street rides.. did Saturnin ever post the video of that incident that happened on the one before this?
I spoke to him by pm the other day and he's having computer problems so it's gonna be another few weeks at least. Arghhhhhh. Cant wait to see that ****. He said to say hi to everyone

awesome! i think im on my way to #6 red block. im at -476
How about now
Old 11-01-2009, 09:24 PM
NealFoReal

What you at now Joey? I wanna see what Im worth w neg rep. And I just got Monday his second block. On his way to building some street cred round these parts lol.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:42 PM

What you at now Joey? I wanna see what Im worth w neg rep. And I just got Monday his second block. On his way to building some street cred round these parts lol.
i think you are worth 4 or 5 cause im at 482 now but koz aka homo gave me red too right after you. thanks asshoe's
Old 11-01-2009, 09:43 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

i think you are worth 4 or 5 cause im at 482 now but koz aka homo gave me red too right after you. thanks asshoe's
no prob butt pirate
Old 11-01-2009, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
no prob butt pirate
aarrrrrrrrrrrr!!! whats up asshoe
Old 11-01-2009, 09:47 PM

nuttin same bullshit when you actually gonna come and chill
Old 11-01-2009, 09:50 PM

i called you last time before i was going home and you never answered. ill be down tomorrow maybe to drop off a bike
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 PM

i called you last time before i was going home and you never answered. ill be down tomorrow maybe to drop off a bike
hit me up then ill be in the city till 330 then ill be back at the crib working on the man cave

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses