no chase law in MD?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 10:11 AM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: no chase law in MD?

Originally Posted by cbrrider402
Ill work on my anger, you work on getting a job?
while i'm clearing things up lemme clear this up too:
1. i have a job, 2 actually! i work 13 hour days with only an hour in between to rush home, eat, walk my dogs, and change. i know what hard work is.
2. my bike is legit, but i would never wish for anyone who stole it to fukin die on it, what the hell is wrong with you ppl?!
3. i also have FULL coverage on it & keep it in a garage w/ a bike lock on top of that, cause i'm not an idiot who is unaware that bikes get stolen all the time. those of you who don't have full coverage on your **** need to wise up, lol. You all need to stop crying over spilled milk, if something is that precious to you then you take care of it and keep that **** in a safe place and don't be stupid enough to get your **** stolen.

Last edited by HazeAbella; 08-24-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:15 AM

YoungBuck is a decent person

Stop hanging out with cops? Theres a few cops around the area that stunt. theres been times with people stunting in lots cops pull up take everyones plates and insurance cards and one of the cops with the group tell them they cant do that. Shows his badge and he gave everyone their things back after he took the expired and stolen plates.

Cops in PA will chase you no matter what if they are allowed or not.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:31 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
1. i have a job, 2 actually! i work 13 hour days with only an hour in between to rush home, eat, walk my dogs, and change. i know what hard work is.
2. my bike is legit, but i would never wish for anyone who stole it to fukin die on it, what the hell is wrong with you ppl?!
3. i also have FULL coverage on it and keep it in a garage w/ a bike lock on top of that, cause i'm not an idiot who is unaware that bikes get stolen all the time. those of you who don't have full coverage on your **** need to wise up, lol.
so how about i steal your **** so i dont have to keep buying my own since you've got full coverage anyway??? how about your car, do you have full coverage on that too cause i would love to have a new car for free then when your insurance payment is more than your bike payment you can thank me because im like most stunters who dont want to pay for **** when i could take it from you for free :YEAH
Old 08-24-2008, 10:44 AM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
so how about i steal your **** so i dont have to keep buying my own since you've got full coverage anyway??? how about your car, do you have full coverage on that too cause i would love to have a new car for free then when your insurance payment is more than your bike payment you can thank me because im like most stunters who dont want to pay for **** when i could take it from you for free :YEAH
you could steal the shirt off my back for all i care, i still wouldn't wish death apun you
Old 08-24-2008, 11:22 AM

impalenthelen is a decent person

That's the "law" apparently, but i know for a fact not all cops stick to the rules. My boy got chased on our way home from OC a few mths ago with a chic on the back... he was on a stolen bike so ofcourse he ran, luckly he got away. But there were these 2 other guys that weren't so lucky, they got chased and both died instantly after an accident while being chased.... they were brothers. FTP!!! That's all i gotta say!
RIP Suky & Shamin

"Your boy" is a low life piece of crap! to bad he didnt die!

my bike was stolen and wrecked before i got it back and i would love to meet the guy that did it in a dark alley, tell "your boy" that he's gona get whats comin to him!
Old 08-24-2008, 11:33 AM

damion410 is a decent person

i would never ride a hot bike or run from the cops. i have, however, bought bikes without a title and sped up at key points in time.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:02 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

what am i supposed to just stop being friends & riding w/ ppl cause they committed a crime?! I would have no friends then!! C'mon I'm sure you know ppl who have stolen a car or even candy from 7-11, or who have done or sold drugs, broken into somewhere, or even went skinny dipping!!
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

UH....the answer to that is YES. Have some morals. smokin weed or doin something that will harm your own self is one thing....but to go out there and steal someone elses bike....not cool and people who do that are straight whack. I had this friend for a long time. Sh-t our family employed him at our retail establishment, believed him even when a huge employee ring was stealing blind from us in his same department. I trusted the guy....then the other day I am at a friends having some plastics painted. Dude has a pimp 06 CBR 600 rr black, rearsets, exhaust, fender eliminator, cowl, tons of extras. iI am like hey man I thought you didnt have a bike to ride when I asked you the other day if you wanted to roll out to Medina Wheelie Wednesdays... He was like not that bike.....its hot. That f-ing pissed me off. Then come to find out the guy has another bike that is stolen. Needless to say that was the very last time I will ever talk to that D-bag. I was so pissed because I have trusted the guy over the years....never thought he would do something like that considering one of his parents is police. Plus I trusted him enough where I actually brought him to my garage at my old apartment and showed him all my bikes (7) all pimped out....... I thought he would appreciate the bikes being into stunting/motorcycles.....I dont trust him anymore. I dont hang out with thiefs......I may have in the past....but not knowingly.... Yes you are who you hang with.....

Last edited by zride; 08-24-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

what goes around comes around 10 fold! karma is a bitch
Old 08-24-2008, 12:07 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

it all depends on who is chasing u Troopers can chase u usually city cops r the 1s with no Pursuit law
Old 08-24-2008, 12:12 PM

wastedrubber is a decent person

thieves are the worst kind of people. how anyone could be friends with someone who has no problem with grand theft larceny is beyond me. they can't be trusted at all. wishing death upon a thief is maybe a bit extreme, but back in the day i believe they'd only cut off a hand or something. some things were better back then...
Old 08-24-2008, 01:21 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

OMG are you kidding me?! LOL all stunters steal bikes (or atleast most), why pay full price for a bike you're gonna ***-up anyways.... wasn't trying to be "cool" by pointing that out, just stating the facts here... lets stick to the subject, MD CHASE LAWS, and give yourself a pat on the back for not stealing, good for you
WTF??? goddamn your an idiot!! and I have never called anyone that on SL!!
Old 08-24-2008, 02:07 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by thehate.
WTF??? goddamn your an idiot!! and I have never called anyone that on SL!!
i'm sure you haven't, LOL (there goes that sarcasm again)

welcome to the show, hop on the bandwagon

would ne1 care for my home address so they come here & personally stone me for being friends with ppl who own stolen bikes?! That way u can all stop being internet gangsters.... cause i'm SOO sure you would seriously kill some1 who stole a bike w/ your bare hands, Pfffft
Old 08-24-2008, 02:23 PM
got blox?!

3. i also have FULL coverage on it & keep it in a garage w/ a bike lock on top of that, cause i'm not an idiot who is unaware that bikes get stolen all the time. those of you who don't have full coverage on your **** need to wise up, lol. You all need to stop crying over spilled milk, if something is that precious to you then you take care of it and keep that **** in a safe place and don't be stupid enough to get your **** stolen.
Let me post this AGAIN, cause some of you are obviosly not reading what i am writing entirely....
ONCE AGAIN:
1. I don't steal bikes
2. My bike is legit
3. I never said it was ok to do so, i was just pointing out why ppl do it
4. I know ppl who have stolen bikes, yes... i'm not their fukin mom to be telling them how to live their lives.
5. I've had **** stolen from me but would never wish death apun someone over something that can be replaced.
6. If you love something that much don't be dumb enough to get it stolen in the 1st place! Simple as that
Old 08-24-2008, 02:30 PM

Schooler is a decent person

OMG are you kidding me?! LOL all stunters steal bikes (or atleast most), why pay full price for a bike you're gonna ***-up anyways.... wasn't trying to be "cool" by pointing that out, just stating the facts here... lets stick to the subject, MD CHASE LAWS, and give yourself a pat on the back for not stealing, good for you
YOUR F U C K I N G
RETARDED
Old 08-24-2008, 02:33 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Let me post this AGAIN, cause some of you are obviosly not reading what i am writing entirely....
ONCE AGAIN:
1. I don't steal bikes
2. My bike is legit
3. I never said it was ok to do so, i was just pointing out why ppl do it
4. I know ppl who have stolen bikes, yes... i'm not their fukin mom to be telling them how to live their lives.
5. I've had **** stolen from me but would never wish death apun someone over something that can be replaced.
6. If you love something that much don't be dumb enough to get it stolen in the 1st place! Simple as that
amen

Originally Posted by JohnR
oooh haze is up in some ****!!!.......kngrob..ur a ***, what you have never known anyone that has stolen anything? people take **** and peoples **** gets took sometimes...its just the way **** goes....get over it.....ohh yea stop hanging out with cops.......

lol some people just dont get it, I remember a few years ago, lots of peeps on here would be talking about how they got hot bikes to stunt , cant say everyones been there, but some people have been there
Old 08-24-2008, 02:33 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by Schooler
YOUR F U C K I N G
RETARDED
"you're" would be the correct spelling there buddy, and thats awesome coming from someone who rides "HERPES" LOLOLOL... WTF
Old 08-24-2008, 02:37 PM

Schooler is a decent person

[quote=HazeAbella;3469361]what am i supposed to just stop being friends & riding w/ ppl cause they committed a crime?! I would have no friends then!! C'mon I'm sure you know ppl who have stolen a car or even candy from 7-11, or who have done or sold drugs, broken into somewhere, or even went skinny dipping!!
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

WOW! That is some hateful shyt right there

life is so much more precious then material things! Those things can be replaced, most people have full coverage on them and always get their money back anyways. but do you really think these 2 brothers deserved to die and leave behind greiving parents who lost 2 children at the same time,

People do sin BUT, Stealing is one of the worst sins... I dont care if its a candy bar. Thou shall not steal..ever hear that one. Im on the defense because I've had my motorcycles that I worked ******* Hard for stolen out of my garage and it reqlly sucks
Old 08-24-2008, 02:40 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by Beto
amen
lol some people just dont get it, I remember a few years ago, lots of peeps on here would be talking about how they got hot bikes to stunt , cant say everyones been there, but some people have been there
Yea i can't say i stunt or even know much about bikes, i just ride and like to be a part of the "stunt scene"... but i been on here since '03, and it's hilarious how all these new ppl come on here nad think they know EVEYTHING, not knowing that back in the day people just didn't give a ***... and some ppl still don't.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:47 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by Schooler
I worked ******* Hard for stolen out of my garage and it reqlly sucks
Like i said...don't be dumb enough to get your **** stolen! GOD ppl, get it through you freakin heads, bikes get stolen ALL the time!!!! I remember my ex wouldn't even leave his bike parked somewhere unless he could keep an eye on it. Now that i have my own i understand why! I love my bike, therefore i take care of it and KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE!!
Old 08-24-2008, 02:56 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Like i said...don't be dumb enough to get your **** stolen! GOD ppl, get it through you freakin heads, bikes get stolen ALL the time!!!! I remember my ex wouldn't even leave his bike parked somewhere unless he could keep an eye on it. Now that i have my own i understand why! I love my bike, therefore i take care of it and KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE!!

This is america. You shouldn't NOT be able to ride your bike to the store. You shouldn't not be able to ride your bike anywhere and park it.
Unfortunately there are scum bags like your friends, that steal bikes, and people like you that think its perfectly alright if they don't "keep there bike in a safe place"

I thought you were done talking about this ****?

I can only take a wild guess, that you are trailer trash, or live in the dirty south end of your town.
Done any crystal meth lately? I hear thieves LOVE that ****!

edit: btw I hate thieves if you haven't noticed.
It's one thing to steal a candy bar from the store as a child, or to steal some cd's from walmart growing up.. but see, most people grow up, and become responsible for there own actions.
And sure, you can compare a thief to a drug addict.. But you can't compare that **** to a pot head who sits in his house getting high only causing harm to the nearest bag of cool ranch doritos.

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-24-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Quick Reply: no chase law in MD?