no chase law in MD?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 02:56 AM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: no chase law in MD?

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
i cant tell if ur being ******* sarcastic..r u saying stealing other people bikes that they worked for is ok?
i really couldn't tell cause like i said, ALOT of ppl do it, i never said it was ok did i? Geez get a grip! My bike almost got stolen a few mths ago, if it wasn't for my boy who recognized my licence plate... the guy on the phone would've gotten away with my baby! Like i said, just pointing out the facts, relax dude.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:57 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

any motherfuker that steals a bike,i hope he ******* dies..get a ******* job and buy ur own bike..
Old 08-24-2008, 02:59 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
i really couldn't tell cause like i said, ALOT of ppl do it, i never said it was ok did i? Geez get a grip! My bike almost got stolen a few mths ago, if it wasn't for my boy who recognized my licence plate... the guy on the phone would've gotten away with my baby! Like i said, just pointing out the facts, relax dude.
i dont know..your boy probly stole it for you in the first place...
Old 08-24-2008, 03:05 AM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by k7-600

I don't. and I don't think it's cool to say that you ride with people that steal bikes.
what am i supposed to just stop being friends & riding w/ ppl cause they committed a crime?! I would have no friends then!! C'mon I'm sure you know ppl who have stolen a car or even candy from 7-11, or who have done or sold drugs, broken into somewhere, or even went skinny dipping!!
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

any motherfuker that steals a bike,i hope he ******* dies..get a ******* job and buy ur own bike..
WOW! That is some hateful shyt right there

life is so much more precious then material things! Those things can be replaced, most people have full coverage on them and always get their money back anyways. but do you really think these 2 brothers deserved to die and leave behind greiving parents who lost 2 children at the same time, their wives, and most importantly their kids?!

Last edited by HazeAbella; 08-24-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:11 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

+10000000
on the job part, not dying

OMG are you kidding me?! LOL all stunters steal bikes (or atleast most), why pay full price for a bike you're gonna ***-up anyways.... wasn't trying to be "cool" by pointing that out, just stating the facts here... lets stick to the subject, MD CHASE LAWS, and give yourself a pat on the back for not stealing, good for you
I don't know where you're getting your "facts" but I don't know any rider, stunter or not, that would steal or buy a stolen bike from someone. We're a "family" brought together because of a unique common interest. and to steal from your "family" is fucked up and you don't deserve to be included.

Last edited by k7-600; 08-24-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:19 AM
got blox?!

anyways that's my opinion and that's the last i'ma write about that, talk all the shyt you want about me, and continue to jack this guys thread...knock yourself out. You win, you're right, I'm wrong, who gives a **** (and yes i AM being sarcastic)!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:32 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

what am i supposed to just stop being friends & riding w/ ppl cause they committed a crime?! I would have no friends then!! C'mon I'm sure you know ppl who have stolen a car or even candy from 7-11, or who have done or sold drugs, broken into somewhere, or even went skinny dipping!!
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

life is so much more precious then material things! Those things can be replaced, most people have full coverage on them and always get their money back anyways. but do you really thing these 2 brothers deserved to died and leave behind greiving parents who lost 2 children at the same time, their wives, and most importantly their kids?!
I'm not telling you who to be friends with, but maybe you should pick new ones. No, I don't know anyone who has stolen a car, and I wouldn't be friends with them if I did. I love skinny dippers tho! haha.

I don't have full coverage on my bike, and I'd say it's more fair to say that all(or most) stunters don't either. If my bike was stolen, and lojack doesn't find it, then they pay me $1000, and Gap insurance covers the rest, but then I have to apply for a new loan on another bike and all the money that I've paid so far is gone, unless you consider the $1000 from lo-jack, but then I have to pay for lo-jack and the gap insurance again. So if my bike was stolen I'd be out about $3000 in payments that've been made so far.

Posessions and achievements are all we have to show, but memories are all we have in the end. If people take our posessions, we may lack possible achievements, and have less joyful memories.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:55 AM

siwanut is a decent person

sex with a hot chick is a very joyful sight and memory :P
Old 08-24-2008, 05:15 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i will buy a stolen bike for sure so if anyone has one let me know
Old 08-24-2008, 05:39 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

OMG are you kidding me?! LOL all stunters steal bikes (or atleast most), why pay full price for a bike you're gonna ***-up anyways.... wasn't trying to be "cool" by pointing that out, just stating the facts here... lets stick to the subject, MD CHASE LAWS, and give yourself a pat on the back for not stealing, good for you
Just because all your friends that stunt steal bikes, doesn't mean all, or most stunters steal their ****

Don't know where the **** you got that **** from, but I can only guess its from your friends that steal bikes?

Personally I don't know a single person that doesn't have a title to their bike. I know plenty of people on non licensed bikes, but no one with a stolen one

Why pay full price for a bike I am gonna stunt ride and trash? Because I'm not a ******* scum bag that is too lazy to work for what I want!

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-24-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:50 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

He's the brothers' story in the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061903810.html

[/I]

Sorry to hear about your brother..

But seriously, stealing a bike, speeding past a police officer, running from the police

He ASKED for it.

I just feel sorry for your family that has to suffer his loss, because of his stupid choices
Old 08-24-2008, 06:37 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

sweet!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 06:59 AM

kngrob5oh is a decent person

Hey Haze, **** you and **** your dead friends. I'm sorry to their families for the grief they caused that others have to live with but it was very poor decisions that led them to that end. Grow up dumbass before you cause your loved ones similar grief. You're posting ignorant ideas on a site full of stunters and Police Officers who stunt and yes for the most part we are all family. Get a new hobby fuckface, goodbye....
Old 08-24-2008, 08:49 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kngrob5oh
Hey Haze, **** you and **** your dead friends. I'm sorry to their families for the grief they caused that others have to live with but it was very poor decisions that led them to that end. Grow up dumbass before you cause your loved ones similar grief. You're posting ignorant ideas on a site full of stunters and Police Officers who stunt and yes for the most part we are all family. Get a new hobby fuckface, goodbye....

oooh haze is up in some ****!!!.......kngrob..ur a ***, what you have never known anyone that has stolen anything? people take **** and peoples **** gets took sometimes...its just the way **** goes....get over it.....ohh yea stop hanging out with cops.......
Old 08-24-2008, 09:00 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

it's one thing to know people that steal bikes but it's a completely different thing to talk about them on here. Nobody wants to be reminded of the bike they worked hard for and got stolen from them. I was robbed when I was a kid, lost my dirtbike and for years I could of had that precious seat time as a kid but never did. My dad worked hard to get me on that bike and some **** face stole it from me. I know people that have hot bikes, but again the moral behind this story is "don't talk about it" on here.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:05 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Haze sorry about your friends, this wwasn't directed toward you. it should just be the golden rule about "hot bikes" ... my 02
Old 08-24-2008, 09:18 AM

cbrrider402 is a decent person

Haze, as a newb on SL, i generally try to stay away from **** talking, but youre a complete douche. Stealing is retarded. Sure if youve got insurance the bike can be replaced, but what about the time and energy spent to make that bike your own. Nobody has a right to take what one has worked for. If you dont have the patience or determination to work for what youve got you shouldnt have it. Im sorry your bros got killed, for the families but not them. They were bike stealin squids and it was a matter of time before it happened. And not all stunters are stealers you ****, im 17 and worked 4 years to buy my f4i and am just now getting it stunt ready, if anybody stole my ride id find that **** and cut thier boys off. Oh...and as for those chase laws...i live in NY :p and the cops here chase regardless.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:33 AM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Sorry to hear about your brother..

But seriously, stealing a bike, speeding past a police officer, running from the police

He ASKED for it.

I just feel sorry for your family that has to suffer his loss, because of his stupid choices
Ummm they weren't MY brothers, i just knew them...THEY were brothers,who died at the same time. Just had to clear that up sorry, you can all continue bashing me now, lol. You know some of you should consider anger management or therapy... but if this makes you feel better then by all means, PLEASE...continue lololol

Last edited by HazeAbella; 08-24-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:54 AM

cbrrider402 is a decent person

Ill work on my anger, you work on getting a job?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so im not gonna comment on the whole stolen bike thing...just cuz she's gettin bashed enough, even tho stealin **** SUCKS, ill judt go ahead and agree with the "dont talk about it!", but back to the ORIGINAL reason for this post..I dunno about MD chase laws but i believe in PA by "law" they arent allowed to chase you over 70mph for longer than 5 mins. I think thats what it is cuz the statistics of a crash skyrocket after 5 mins.. I heard this a few times, but never actually found out myself, but i def. been chased longer than 5 mins...so even IF there is a law...whether they follow it or not is another thing..

Quick Reply: no chase law in MD?