Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 02:05 PM

Squidhick651 is a decent person
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
+1
Old 08-08-2008, 02:07 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

someone set a date and have like a stunter reunion. In 10-15 years i want to come and visit all the broke stunters
Old 08-08-2008, 02:10 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

sounds like sombodys lashing out on stuntriding because THEY arent going anywhere with it!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
sucks when u think u know but u dont

Thats probably the dumbest argument I've heard...nobody else will say it but I will.

Not saying it will or won't go xgames but did u actually watch X this year? Weak! Stunting fits and I guarantee would be as entertaing if not more so than some other stuff they had going on

And if stunting is going nowhere y is there a greater and continuing interest from manufacturers and corporate sponsors?

U can keep ur riding underground but u aren't in the game like some of us and dont have any idea what's really happening right now

No offense but thats the truth
Old 08-08-2008, 02:13 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Thats probably the dumbest argument I've heard...nobody else will say it but I will.

Not saying it will or won't go xgames but did u actually watch X this year? Weak! Stunting fits and I guarantee would be as entertaing if not more so than some other stuff they had going on

And if stunting is going nowhere y is there a greater and continuing interest from manufacturers and corporate sponsors?

U can keep ur riding underground but u aren't in the game like some of us and dont have any idea what's really happening right now

bwahahahaha I think sum guys just start hating cuz of the level of the game now, where as to be on top you actually have to do work, have $ or sacrifice a lot to be at all the comps. Some of them have fell off because the sport pulled away from them.. Now there in denial and have to convince them self and everybody else that it's going nowhere in attempt to make themselves feel better
Old 08-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50slut
sounds like sombodys lashing out on stuntriding because THEY arent going anywhere with it!!!!
probably his girl telling him to get a job cause ull never be nothing....

ok ok thats what my girls tell me
Old 08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
Just thought id share this, all you who think and talk about stuntriding getting big? It never will so stop talking about it. X-games this, bullshit that. I love riding just as much as anyone on this site, maybe more, (when something is not broken on my body) but when you really think about it, stuntriding is just one big show-off deal.. Stuntriders including myself are nothing but show-offs, and im not saying thats a bad thing, its just what it is.. I hope riding never gets big, because i like how it is like this, underground.. I love people who do nothing but try become pro and still dont go anywhere.. Wanna be a pro stunter? Then you wanna be broke? What maybe some tv time, a couple tires some spare parts, and if your bill d, win almost every comp and maybe make a couple g's? It aint going anywhere , and it never will and i hope it stays that way. Wanna make money in the stunt world, find a loop hole and build something and market it.:YEAH i dont want to insult anyone saying this, its just how i feel and i think a few others but no one will say it, so i did... Hope i didnt offend anyone...
******* a girl who is on the pill doesn't accomplish anything either, but it is a lot of fun.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:19 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant wait to get off the injured list to make my millions!!!!! haha

not saying stunting is gonna go to x games or not.....but if we do move onto bigger things like its heading, i am gonna try my hardest to be considered one of the top guys! push yourself and opportunities will come.
until then, ride hard and try your best to not get hurt cuz its about to get more and more dangerous.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

even if you compare flatland bmx to stuntriding look how far flatland has gone. they get TV coverage. and **** I love watchign flatland personally. those guys are ******* talented.

this sport will continue to get more n more mainstream. all though it will be good for guys like aaron colton to sign contracts and make a career.

it does take away from the wild wreckless underground lifestyle that alot of you guys miss.
going places, ******* **** up, riding all day and partying all night.

now a days this sport requires more professionalism and portraying a better self image. thats why you don't see kyle woods around pulling fire alarms and partying hard anymore like they used to in '02

that's why if you look at teach he acts and presents him self well. shows up to events with a clean maintained bike and so on.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:21 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i agree with the its not what you know, its who you blow.

Stuntriding is BORING AS HELL TO WATCH
Stuntriding shows are boring to watch when you know how the stuff is done, practice sessions are fun because there's always a good crash.

it's amazing how people will go wild for someone doing no handed O's, but for a zircle wheelie they're just like, oh neat.

T
Old 08-08-2008, 02:26 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
i agree with the its not what you know, its who you blow.

Stuntriding is BORING AS HELL TO WATCH
Boring to you maybe

I'd much rather watch stunt riding, then skate boarding, or bicycle freestyle

It's just all what your into.. I'm sure sport bike riders, can get down and watch sport bike stunts...

Just like bmxers, will sit down and watch bmx riding.. And skate boarders will watch skate boarding competitions, nascar fans will watch nascar, while i'll be on the other side of the fence watching formula 1/rally/ama/motogp..

Sure it's not fun to see the same stunt on a bike, like dozens of circles... Just like its not fun to see someone do 30 kick flips over and over!

edit: my 2 cents, is people throw around making money off this **** too much..
How many people got into stunt riding to get paid?

Sure it would be awesome to get paid for my hobbie... But I don't, I know theres not a very big market, and thats ok!
I stunt ride because its fun. Its a BLAST. Thats why 95% of the time I'm stunting, its me alone in a parking lot with NO one there to watch.

Of course it's also fun to get out and show off, get the bitches lookin at you, make all the dudes jelous..

Too many people trying to make stunt riding there career.. It's good to dream, but don't count on stunt riding paying the bills!

I don't count on making a dime on stunting. Instead, I plan on paying hundreds/thousands a year to keep my bike up and running so I can do what I love to do.

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-08-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

these discussions are getting redundant
Old 08-08-2008, 02:29 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Not saying it will or won't go xgames but did u actually watch X this year? Weak!
A guy attempting a front flip on a mx bike is weak to you ?
Old 08-08-2008, 02:30 PM

Squidhick651 is a decent person

Stunting will take off... maybe not tomorrow, but soon enough. And when it does the nay-sayers will be pissed that they weren't trying harder to get a piece of the pie. Think about this... who ever thought Rally racing would get watered down and turned into a X-games sport?
Old 08-08-2008, 02:31 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
these discussions are getting redundant
'

So are Durrens but no one complains
Old 08-08-2008, 02:33 PM

BABAGANUSH is a decent person

WORD:YEAH
Old 08-08-2008, 02:34 PM

Crazy B is an unknown quantity at this point

i love how some people come to STUNTLIFE and talk **** about the sport...it has over come so much....i agree that the the younger stunters are goin to rep. all the benifits that the ogs have been striving for years...this sport is starting to get more and more big sponsers everyday... theres money out there for those that pay there dues and strive for it...this sport has taken off and will go mainstrem for sure:YEAH
Old 08-08-2008, 02:40 PM

i23theone23i is a decent person

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
Just thought id share this, all you who think and talk about stuntriding getting big? It never will so stop talking about it. X-games this, bullshit that. I love riding just as much as anyone on this site, maybe more, (when something is not broken on my body) but when you really think about it, stuntriding is just one big show-off deal.. Stuntriders including myself are nothing but show-offs, and im not saying thats a bad thing, its just what it is.. I hope riding never gets big, because i like how it is like this, underground.. I love people who do nothing but try become pro and still dont go anywhere.. Wanna be a pro stunter? Then you wanna be broke? What maybe some tv time, a couple tires some spare parts, and if your bill d, win almost every comp and maybe make a couple g's? It aint going anywhere , and it never will and i hope it stays that way. Wanna make money in the stunt world, find a loop hole and build something and market it.:YEAH i dont want to insult anyone saying this, its just how i feel and i think a few others but no one will say it, so i did... Hope i didnt offend anyone...
That's what they thought about skating a long time ago. They thought it was just a bunch of stoners being stupid and little by little it took off. Same thing here. Every sport takes awile to get noticed. You don't notice it changing cuz it's not overnight, it takes a little bit but it is going to places for sure
Old 08-08-2008, 02:42 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

+1 I remmeber when kickboxing wasn't as famous as it is 20 yrs ago in the states. Back home shall i say , kickboxing was a death ring and it was famous between villagers. It was just an old martial we use to compete in thailand. There wasn't UFC 20 yrs ago in the states.Until everyone got interested in kickboxing and mix martial arts competing outside of the states. Finally, it came here to the states and became such a huge sporting events . In the past we were just so damm excited watching Boxing and just pure boxing . But now kickboxing and mix martial is getting bigger. I go to the gym just to keep in shape , all i see all this high school kids already practising wanting to be in this fighting sports. So same goes for stuntriding, its getting bigger in the USA , Europe and Asia. It is spreading quicker each freaking day. We just need to give it time, positive thinking and support stuntriding for the love of it, having fun riding and not for the money. I don't think you would go far in any sort of sports if you do it for the money. If you do it for the love of the sport, you will certainly go far. Just my 3 cents US currency opinion. lol..

Last edited by ClintBorneo; 08-08-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:45 PM

Location: www.justmotorcycles.net. moorespeedracing.com. www.theriskclub.com
squidburt is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf thats stupid

look at xdl Tey now have a natoinal points system. more and more people are coming to watch, more and more countrys are getting into it and more and more guys are coming up. apex,lin,bubash theres so meny people coming up geuss your getting left behind.

btw just cos you believe that dont tell evry one its like finding out santa iant real.
you might ruin peoples dreams

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.