Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 05:55 PM

erkeene is a decent person
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

This thread is the ****
Old 09-09-2010, 11:23 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Haha don't worry rob you have not missed ****. They are no closer than they were 4 years ago to going anywhere
lol i miss you papa!!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:36 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

im here for the gang bang
Old 09-16-2010, 10:57 AM

StarboyChad is a decent person

Originally Posted by Timmy P
when I read this I was thinkin some one dug this up from like 5 years ago.. thats a realy dumb thing to say. like people have said. 25 years ago people first started skating in pools. then half pipes and so on lookin like a bunch of retards breaking into private pools and ****. 10 years ago Tony Hawk made multi millions on a video game. think about that. I was seeing super short lame *** fmx demos between races when i was 8 years old. it took a long time to get to where it is now. stunting is growing and people are pushing themselves and getting hurt. taking it beyond what it was yesterday. than means somthing to me.. and i wanna be part of it.
I know this is off topic here but you talking about the tony hawk games really made me start thinking about this again. I want a QUALITY stuntriding game. I know that's probably just the geek in me, but I have 3 or 4 months here that are so cold that I don't even want to think about getting out on the bike and I enjoy games. If one could be put together right and make it enjoyable for the stunters and for non riders alike I think it would take off HUGE! Sorry for posting off topic but I had to get that out there.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:29 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Haha don't worry rob you have not missed ****. They are no closer than they were 4 years ago to going anywhere
word I agree
Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
word I agree
lol
Old 09-17-2010, 02:07 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Specially when u have dick heads like Thomas and stuntride douch bags that delete people if they are not kissing their asses.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:06 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

call the waaambulance.. nobody banned or deleted from you from anything
Old 09-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zride
Specially when u have dick heads like Thomas and stuntride douch bags that delete people if they are not kissing their asses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCtb1...layer_embedded
Old 09-17-2010, 06:34 PM

WaRpEd ShIfT is a decent person
Unhappy Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
theres more variations in freestyle mx, plus id rather watch someone backflip 120 feet then someone roll 120 foot endo or wheelie, and you cant compare mx to stunting. something like bmx flatland would be a little more compairable
i agree there is not half the stuff you can do on a dirtbike on a street bike. There is only so much you can get to before you have done it all. It is all ground tricks which would get board to anyone trying to spectate the sport unless they actually ride too, and know how hard some thing actually are. I don't think it will go big because all there other things people are doing in sports not being limited to the ground there is no money with no spectators. Wish it could go big though.....
Old 09-17-2010, 08:01 PM

PuRpL3_Dr4nK is a decent person

I'm no stunt rider, when I bought my first motorcycle last year I wanted to learn how to wheelie and I found this site that had pretty good instructions. I keep coming back solely for the entertaining drama when I have free time at work. Someone here said stunt riding is huge, just an observation but the only time I see anything stunt-related, is when I come here. Otherwise in my daily life I would never see any of it.
Could stunt riding ever get big? There's always a chance. With the current economy though I don't know how willing people are to sink their money into something experimental. I just read that motorcycle sales, specifically sport bikes, have been down over the past year.
Take my comments for what their worth, I'm probably one of the biggest outsiders on here though when it comes to stunt riding so my I don't have that biased factor people in the game may have.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:43 AM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

wow people still get on here?