Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.

Originally Posted by nags
No way.. Got links?
+1

that puts him in the class of droptop and durren no matter how good he could ride
Old 08-12-2008, 03:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
i understand what you are saying. im not some 19 year old running my mouth, about things that i have no clue about. i am in my mid 30's. i go to my business every day in my dockers, and dress shirt, i take care of my business, then usually its off to the baseball field, because i am a little league coach. when im finished, usually about 9 pm. i throw the gear on, get my bike, and hit the lot! so believe me when i tell you (KANE!) i do work brother. TEACH, i am not putting you down one bit, for wanting to put teaching on hold, and pursue a stunting career. hell you got your education to fall back on if it does not work out. all i am saying is that their are a lot of dreamers on this site, that think that they are going to be a pro stunter one day making bank, and its just not going to happen. my best friend jeff binder, was a pro stunt rider back in 02, 03. he put his schooling on hold for stunt riding, and all it did was get him a broken back, lots of bills, and a false hope. since then he has gone back to school, and is a year away from his medical degree. you want to talk about work KANE? this guy gets up at 6 am and goes to school, then its off to the gym, because he is also a body builder, then its off to the lot for maybe 1 hr of practice, then to work at the hospital at night. oh, did i also mention weekends at the army national guard? and i will tell you one thing. he can do just about anything on his bike, his bag of tricks are endless. i guarantee you, he would be a top 5 rider in this country, if he thought their was a chance that he could pay the bills doing it. he does it now because he loves to do it, but at the end of the day, its just a hobby for him.
Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
the problem with this thread is that it got a little focused on teach! im not hating on him! he did it the correct way. he went to school and got an education, and now has put it on hold for stunt riding. thats fine, because he knows if it fails he has his teaching to fall back on. my point is that teach should be encouraging these young kids to follow your dream, but also have a back up plan, because their is a strong chance that they will never get the opportunity to be a pro rider, with sponsors, making enough money to live on.

ps. see everyone at xdl in indy. im glad i live close, and wont have to worry about a hotel. good luck with that because of moto gp on the 14th.

very well said
Old 08-12-2008, 03:34 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

where did the pink ***** cat go?? bring him back here..
Old 08-12-2008, 03:40 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
where did the pink ***** cat go?? bring him back here..
Maybe busy shaving his legs so his Capri's look good
Old 08-12-2008, 03:56 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

ha ha!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:10 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

excellent thread SuperStunna!

Its good to hear everyones belief on the sport from the Pro's to the Squid's...
Old 08-12-2008, 05:27 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Im no longer going to hate on Sl im going to love everyone now and that inclued j boobey because he did that blind side double can circle that was insane loooking. Even if he has a potty mouth he is still me hero.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person

No way.. Got links?
ummmm ya.......hahah
http://www.nwstunt.com/community/showthread.php?t=553
Old 08-12-2008, 06:25 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by xRYNOx
Hmm,... He says under the picture that it's Manny.. Still not sure why he'd post it though
Old 08-12-2008, 06:32 PM

ya i know he said it was manny.....i just mean who does that lol.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:01 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

pink tacos???
Old 08-13-2008, 12:54 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Definately u made the right decision to quit riding bc u were an AVERAGE rider trying to b bigtime....and we all remember ur xdl run

I agree with you it is what it is huh?

-easy
Old 08-13-2008, 12:58 AM

Hmm,... He says under the picture that it's Manny.. Still not sure why he'd post it though

Cause i'veonly had my 1krr for a few weeks and no pics of me on it, I dont have myspace no more so i guess i'll just store em when i get em on PHOTOBUCKET.

lame i suppose but i had to give the mental image inside ryans head of what a FF bike looks like being murdered.

He's a broke bitch who is your friend when you have something he wants and your enemy when you sell it for real money and not his food stamp monopoly money.

all in all i aint mad at him he talks and acts the way i've come to expect of him from years back.

it is what it is...

-easy
Old 08-13-2008, 01:16 AM

hahah no ask someone who is real on here.....num2 lin oliver randy and rome....now ask anyone on the westcoast how big of a flake jason is......his old teams etc.you will hear a diff story
Old 08-13-2008, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by xRYNOx
hahah no ask someone who is real on here.....num2 lin oliver randy and rome....now ask anyone on the westcoast how big of a flake jason is......his old teams etc.you will hear a diff story

whats funny about your punk *** is all your self hate stems from not getting some parts cause your a typical broke joke.

Son! serously you lived in AZ and claimed you were murdering lin and all them AZ boys...then when you came back to WA you were clearly full of **** which made you loose all credibility to me.

you are how should I say....A drunken wobbly sad site on a pile of what you call a stunt bike.

Now ryan I love my life and all my endevors you seem to always be mad about something or someone. thats something you need to deal with.

yeah yeah imma flake stop crying bud.

SHORT AND SWEET

* I lost interest in stunting

* I agree with the title of the thread

* I was never the best stunter nor claimed to be but i had some ****

* I aint mad, im just expressing and or replying to others opinions.

oh yeah dont hate on the Turbos son its a gift from Uncle Sam from My time sereved in the USAF.

I collected my $40k and put it into my FoxBody.....why hate on that, cause your welfare cant hook you up fresh??

Oliver is tha homie, stop dick ridin bud. Your mad cause you didnt get parts and your THE WORST RIDER FROM AZ.

...cant say i feel your pain.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:24 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

OH ****.. J boobey just layed it out! What you guys have to say aboot that ?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

J boobey, honestly u sound and ur acting like its the last day of high school and ur lashing out at people cuz u know ur NOT coming back to this school to get ur *** kicked!!! thats pretty ***** to come out of the wood work on the last day of school.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:24 PM

right........nice story boogie.PS i wouldnt show your face around town again.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:40 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
theres more variations in freestyle mx, plus id rather watch someone backflip 120 feet then someone roll 120 foot endo or wheelie, and you cant compare mx to stunting. something like bmx flatland would be a little more compairable
very true
Old 08-13-2008, 01:45 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

If some of you could actually back up your comments with real facts then we would all be doomed to a life of insignificance and trife

But since you guys can't, I guess the people who want to make it into something will and the rest of you will be stuck sitting at a bar telling the guy next to you how much these guys on xgames are ******** and how u know them all and how you could wax there *** on a bike.. Blah blah blah

The best singer in the world doesn't have a record deal
The best basketball player in the world is not in the NBA

Simply being the best is never ever enough

Quick Reply: Stunt riding will never go anywhere.