Which bike is it going to be?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 07:46 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Re: Which bike is it going to be?

Old 07-12-2008, 07:49 PM

Stu-Pac is a decent person

get an 08 suzuki BKing!! u dont even have to try to wheelie that thing.. thats the biggest one so hope u like it haha
Old 07-12-2008, 07:53 PM

ipdking711 is a decent person

LOL. You guys all know your ****, but need to take a chill pill. No reason to be getting all whipped up. Let's all relax...
Old 07-12-2008, 08:07 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ipdking711
Jeez man I don't know what your issue is. I have done plenty of wheelies and stoppies to know the outcome of learning.

because I wanted a bigger, faster, bike and hope to play around with it.
you have any pics of all the wheelies and stoppies you do? if you know the outcome of learning wheelies and stoppies then why the hell would u want a bike in good condition.. and on top of that why would you want a 750 or a 1000 that has a more sensitive throttle, more power & is heavier/bulkier?! theres no such thing as a part time stunt bike.. unless your really good.. even then most people run sprockets on them making it pretty fin hard to ride as a dd

2nd part.. speaks for itself i think.. go get a 1000 cuz u know u really want one so you can talk about how leet your bike is and how insanely fast it is ...
Old 07-12-2008, 08:17 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

LOL. You guys all know your ****, but need to take a chill pill. No reason to be getting all whipped up. Let's all relax...
Ok not to be a dick but we get this about 33 times a week! what bike, what sprocket size, what cage, toco bell or Arbys!!! we have no idea what will work best for you! I like honda for stunting! some like Kawi it's what you like not what I like!!!!!

get a

F4I
FI cage
Fi bar
10 up sprocket
FT hand brake
Old 07-12-2008, 08:29 PM

636squid is a decent person

Theres absolutley no such thing as a part time stunt bike. Even pros drop there bikes and highway wheelies will eventually fry your engine especially on shitty *** Suzuki. If want to ride twisties and stunt buy two bikes.:YEAH
Old 07-12-2008, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by -matt g-
you have any pics of all the wheelies and stoppies you do? if you know the outcome of learning wheelies and stoppies then why the hell would u want a bike in good condition.. and on top of that why would you want a 750 or a 1000 that has a more sensitive throttle, more power & is heavier/bulkier?! theres no such thing as a part time stunt bike.. unless your really good.. even then most people run sprockets on them making it pretty fin hard to ride as a dd

2nd part.. speaks for itself i think.. go get a 1000 cuz u know u really want one so you can talk about how leet your bike is and how insanely fast it is ...

Really man. Why are you getting your back up about this. I completely understand everyones point. I under estimated how serious you guys are about stunting. I guess I would be more of the occasional wheelie stoppie guy. But try going to a model specific forum and get unbiased answers. I have seen guys catch **** for riding in any illegal way on the streets on a lot of forums. I figured this forum would giv me unbiased help, from people who understand that it isn't all about staying on two wheels all the time. Everyone is freaking out and turning this into a flamefest.

And Matt, does somebody need a hug? Relax man. You are being mad disrespectful to someone who supports the same thing you do. You came right off the bat being a bag of douche. Smile man
Old 07-12-2008, 09:51 PM

FU Boyz is a decent person

what i would do is test drive all 3 bikes and figure out what one best fits you. I have ridden all 3 bikes and love the gsxr 1000 and 750 and have owned 1000rr. gsxr are more comfortable to sit on with the big soft seat and are easy to do tank wheelies, and standups with -2,+2 on the sprocket. the rr is a more stiffer bike to me not as comfortable but Honda are my favorite. Get what fits your style. I stunt a 02 rc51 -1,+13 not a bike that most people would try to stunt. But my style bike. Just take your time and do not try to keep up with other people when practicing stunting.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:02 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

Really man. Why are you getting your back up about this. I completely understand everyones point. I under estimated how serious you guys are about stunting. I guess I would be more of the occasional wheelie stoppie guy. But try going to a model specific forum and get unbiased answers. I have seen guys catch **** for riding in any illegal way on the streets on a lot of forums. I figured this forum would giv me unbiased help, from people who understand that it isn't all about staying on two wheels all the time. Everyone is freaking out and turning this into a flamefest.

And Matt, does somebody need a hug? Relax man. You are being mad disrespectful to someone who supports the same thing you do. You came right off the bat being a bag of douche. Smile man

dont think you've pissed me off.. i enjoy flaming on squids i could do it all day long..

your just one of the idiots who thinks he's invincible.. gonna rock some wheelies never crash his minty bike gonna kill some stoppies np just cuz your doing the minor stuff..

if you want to buy a stunt bike id be all about helping you but its obvious you just want to buy one of the big bikes cuz u think its cool to have all the power do some pow pow powerband wheelies

none of those bikes are good to learn on

this guy has some good advice for you squiddly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLKDLehx-LE

Old 07-12-2008, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by -matt g-
dont think you've pissed me off.. i enjoy flaming on squids i could do it all day long..

your just one of the idiots who thinks he's invincible.. gonna rock some wheelies never crash his minty bike gonna kill some stoppies np just cuz your doing the minor stuff..

if you want to buy a stunt bike id be all about helping you but its obvious you just want to buy one of the big bikes cuz u think its cool to have all the power do some pow pow powerband wheelies

none of those bikes are good to learn on

this guy has some good advice for you squiddly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLKDLehx-LE

I really think you have it all wrong. I never, ever said i was invincible. I want a bigger bike, yes to go faster. Nothing to do with being cool man. I enjoy riding. Just like you.

Thanks to the guys helping me out.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:29 PM

squidlicious is an unknown quantity at this point

I under estimated how serious you guys are about stunting.
I know..... these ******* ******** are something else. Where the **** do they get off being so serious about STUNTING. What the ****. They act like this is some kind of community of stunters. What the **** is next? What are they going to post pics and vids of stunts? God dam these ******* people. Who really expects smart and helpful information after they ask a question? If they are going to be serious about stunting and allow themselves to be obsessed with this "fad" they should rename the site...... something that really says what they are all about..... but what could they name it that would make it clear that they are SERIOUS about stunting? ******* STUNTLIFE.COM!!!!!!

You are a ******* RETARD. You asked them a question and they gave you the RIGHT answer. These people are trying to save you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and some HUGE headaches. But you are 2 ******* retarded to realize that. Why don't you get a brand new 08 liter bike?
Old 07-12-2008, 11:45 PM

icebubba2005 is a decent person

Originally Posted by squidlicious
I know..... these ******* ******** are something else. Where the **** do they get off being so serious about STUNTING. What the ****. They act like this is some kind of community of stunters. What the **** is next? What are they going to post pics and vids of stunts? God dam these ******* people. Who really expects smart and helpful information after they ask a question? If they are going to be serious about stunting and allow themselves to be obsessed with this "fad" they should rename the site...... something that really says what they are all about..... but what could they name it that would make it clear that they are SERIOUS about stunting? ******* STUNTLIFE.COM!!!!!!

You are a ******* RETARD. You asked them a question and they gave you the RIGHT answer. These people are trying to save you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and some HUGE headaches. But you are 2 ******* retarded to realize that. Why don't you get a brand new 08 liter bike?
What the **** is up ur ***!?!?!?!
Old 07-12-2008, 11:48 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by icebubba2005
What the **** is up ur ***!?!?!?!
+1
Old 07-12-2008, 11:50 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

I really think you have it all wrong. I never, ever said i was invincible. I want a bigger bike, yes to go faster. Nothing to do with being cool man. I enjoy riding. Just like you.

Thanks to the guys helping me out.

he says front wheel stoppies, is there some other wheel stoppie ive been missing out on?!!
Old 07-13-2008, 02:34 AM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

is nobody wondering why the 3 bikes he listed are so cheap? wtf is wrong with them? only bike over 600 i would get to stunt is 900/929/954. just from what i have heard and know personally.. but i just sold 900rr and lookin for minty 636 to make my new stunt/streetbike.