Oil Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 09:39 PM

o0kawi_boi0o is an unknown quantity at this point
Oil Problem

Went Out Riding Today And Usually Just Stay In A Lot But Everyone Decided To Hit The Streets For Alittle. Vortex Sent Me The Wrong Spocket So Im Still Waiting On It But Just To Ride I Have -1 -3thats The Only Size Back Sprocket They Had @ The Shop So I Took It Just To Ride. Has No Power @ All Can Only Do 1st Gear Stuff But The Bike Runs @ High Rpms. Already Did The Air Box Mod So, Then 3 Wheelies Into It The Bike Starts Smoking Like A Train. Everyone Was Saying Some Oil Got Into The Head So I Just Rode For Alittle And It Stopped. Checked My Oil Later And I Hd It Filled Past The Marker Line On The Dip Stick And Know It Looks Like Most Of It Is Gone I Guess From Burring Cause There Was Bubbles In It. Runs Fine Now But I Was Thinking Am I Gonna Need A Oil Pick Up To Solve This Problem ? Sorry This Is So Long
Old 05-08-2008, 10:16 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Oil Problem

i had my gsxr over filled to much and it bubbled up then the moder formed a knock cause of lack of oil
Old 05-09-2008, 04:57 PM

TexRida is a decent person

well the sprockets are not the reason for sure....-1in the front and -3 in the back negate each others effects.....eh....a pickup to fix...nah.....have you ever dropped it?
Old 05-09-2008, 05:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

a bike that is over filled will smoke with the clean air mod but at least the oil is going straight out th exhaust instead of going in your air box and blowing up your motor....
Old 05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

you need to do the crankcase oil vent mod u must re route it to the top of the motor into the cam cover! look it up i didnt do it on my r1 and blew that sumbitch up u must redo the oil lines in order to stunt the bike it gets into the airbox and is sucked through the throttle bodies or carbs and is injected into the cylinder and the motor cant compredd liquid it can only compress air
Old 05-09-2008, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by TexRida
well the sprockets are not the reason for sure....-1in the front and -3 in the back negate each others effects.....eh....a pickup to fix...nah.....have you ever dropped it?
dropped it once before the clean air mod and had alittle oil in the air box but havent dropped it since then

Originally Posted by old man roger
a bike that is over filled will smoke with the clean air mod but at least the oil is going straight out th exhaust instead of going in your air box and blowing up your motor....
your just supposed to overfill alittle if you dont have a oil pickup just make

Originally Posted by djdrip4life
you need to do the crankcase oil vent mod u must re route it to the top of the motor into the cam cover! look it up i didnt do it on my r1 and blew that sumbitch up u must redo the oil lines in order to stunt the bike it gets into the airbox and is sucked through the throttle bodies or carbs and is injected into the cylinder and the motor cant compredd liquid it can only compress air
isint that the same as the air box mod ?
Old 05-09-2008, 06:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya it's the same mod and i only fill mine to almost the very top of the sight glass with the bike standing straight up on two wheels
Old 05-09-2008, 10:42 PM

yeah thats what i did but it sucks on my bike because i dont have a site glass i have a dip stick lol

Last edited by o0kawi_boi0o; 05-09-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:48 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Oldskool
Old 05-10-2008, 02:51 AM

lol naw i think thats how the r6's come i dot know about the type s models
Old 05-10-2008, 09:35 AM

gixxerkohl is a decent person

i use cooking oil
Old 05-10-2008, 01:36 PM

TexRida is a decent person

[quote=o0kawi_boi0o;3284351]dropped it once before the clean air mod and had alittle oil in the air box but havent dropped it since then

pull your air filter and see if its covered in oil....fell off mine and somehow my air filter was covered in oil
Old 05-10-2008, 02:38 PM

[QUOTE=TexRida;3285498]
Originally Posted by o0kawi_boi0o
dropped it once before the clean air mod and had alittle oil in the air box but havent dropped it since then

pull your air filter and see if its covered in oil....fell off mine and somehow my air filter was covered in oil
when i first dropped it there was alittle oil in the air box when you drop the bike
Old 05-10-2008, 04:21 PM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

whooooops thought this thread was about gas prices
Old 05-11-2008, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
Old 05-11-2008, 10:59 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk

, i should check my airbox, i've wrecked a couple times so far . it sucks cause i landed on the same damn elbow i fucked up before