Help with my 07 Yam. R6 for stunting

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 12:21 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Re: Help with my 07 Yam. R6 for stunting

thats interesting.... because Recon BATTALIONs such as 1st Recon Bn, 2nd Recon Bn, and 3rd Recon BN are ****** BATTALIONs, who augment SQUADS into line companies.

And "scouts" faaawk. Yea "Scouts out" they hop out of the truck and look for ieds. pssh please.

yea, so that leaves you in the air force "recon" cause u slammed the army and the marines. Im not gonna touch that. Cause i mean, what do you know? look at your uneffective facepaint on your gheyspace. wtf?

Your ***** weak. You don't rate a CAR, but **** i rate two. Yea, im done with this kid. He overall poses at everything he partakes in, and overall sucks at life.

Tell your mom she either a failed as a parent, or b should have saved for the full price of the abortion. Cause apparently she couldnt pay for it all, and the doc stopped halfway. I mean, ****, look at you. Im done with this Have fun kiddie. Come to schwab on oki, and theres a whole ****** company of REAL warfighters that will rip you and your "ghost" buddies limb from limb.

Originally Posted by MacDaddyBlake
Ahahahah Yeah nice little jump back there LMAO gimmie some more.

Test me on some marine **** huh? WTF makes you think im a Marine? I wouldnt join the Marines if I was offered millions.. You guys are a joke, everything you do is a joke, your deployments are a joke.........etc etc. If your going to do a 3 month deployment, it had better be back to back....

LMAO, yeah thats it, im a POG who wears the black PT for conformity lmao. Attached to a Recon Unit? Are you an idiot... a Recon Unit isnt a unit, its AT MOST a platoon at its biggest unit, at its USUAL a recon "unit" is a squad of 5-7 people. God your such a tard........whats next Mr KnowItAll 6 years of Wrong and going Strong
Old 03-04-2008, 12:23 PM

and who the **** does 3 month deployments? COC and HQ units do 6-9 month and victor units do 12-15 months?

and "old" myspace. your last login was today. Yet another lie from a pathetic peice of ****
Old 03-04-2008, 12:24 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Im pretty confident it could easily clutch 2nd and probably 3rd now but im trying not to try it until i finish the chain break in.

lmao, told you this *** wanted sprockets for highway pow-wows!!!

heres advice specially taylored to you... the bike could already clutch up 2nd & 3rd.... stock, if you couldnt get it, thats user error. ADvice portion number two... give the bike to me, because you are just going to destroy that expensive bike, and make it look like a piece of ****, but i am sure thats how you want it to look.

hey marine... you herd of "juba"?
Old 03-04-2008, 12:25 PM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

There are no lots here to practice on....

there are a COUPLE streets the islands established stunters go to, and they all have plenty of cops just WAITING to see a bike head that way and then they hit everyone up with tickets...no thnx, **** that.

Yes, Its not 2002 anymore and progression is a bitch. And im sure if i passed a fellow stunter who has been doing it for a while hes like "Newb" but for me its not just "newb" its Hey look, all this low speed practice has payed off and im doing this where i trained to do it.

So basically, you guys are flaming me for not doing something sicker, but yet telling me to learn more before i do what im doing?

thats like telling a baby he sucks for not running, but he should still work on walking. O_o

believe me, i practiced getting into the highchair and riding it a long time before i jumped on the highway N did it. and frankly the highway is oneo f the best placed to do it because of the barricade between lanes, if a cop sees you hes got a LONG drive before he can flip it around and come after you, and if he radios ahead, you still have plenty of options to get out a ticket, compared to going down to the harbor's and running the established "stunting" roads ...which btw theres a police station 2 blocks from lmao. that makes sense :/
Old 03-04-2008, 12:31 PM
circles are boring....

every 10yr old with internet and youtube has heard of juba, thats a stupid reference.......

1st 2nd and 3rd RECON battalion? You mean RANGER battalion? Theres only ONE recond and its Ranger Recon REGIMENT

LMAO, airforce yeah im airforce.......

Yeah lets talk about the Marines deployments......Africa, Japan, Korea....

You guys actually call that crap deployments and give medals to people for eM! LMAO I guess thats what "real" war fighters do huh?....lmao

And actually the last time i checked you marines do a 7-9 month max deployment.......Wow thats a whole lot better than having a STANDARD deployment of 15 months.......

And if you dont know who does a 3month deployment 3 month refit, 3 month deployment........then your the POG lmao.

Yeah, ineffective facepaint.......lmao, you walk 10-20k across iraqi terrain and see how much is left on your face stud. Oh wait you cant because your stationed in another POG assignment out in Japan.....where all the Rip You To Pieces Warfighters are right?
Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

hey marine... you herd of "juba"?

jumba was an imfamous haji sniper. 1/5 Weapons platoon is suppose to have gotten him. caught a guy with a stolen ARMY barret siper rifle, and in the mag was all armor piercing, armor piercing incinderary rounds one after another. And he had a little book of when were and what kind of troop he shot.

BUUUT since he posted all his **** on youtube and stuff, other hajis saw it, and theres countless copycat jumbas that were poping up.

So, yea i have heard of him. Why? lol
Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 PM

kjtw73 is a decent person

And whoever posted the bike with the Jardine GP1, thanks love that pic and the pipe! I ordered two days ago before i went to bed. Love you bikes paint BTW, I was going to paint my 6 that way but some one else near by me just got one like it Oh well.
I like it...the paint/decals are the stock 50th Ann Ed from 06...not custom. I like the way it looks too...that is why I don't stunt it (that is what the F4i is for), I want to keep it that way (short of a wheelie or stoppie here and again).
Old 03-04-2008, 12:33 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

well since u r a MAC DADDY and stunt CAUSE U CAN....why r u asking for help YOUR GUNNA WISH U WERE IN A LOT GETTING BUSTED BY THE POLICE WHEN U LOOP THAT BIKE OUT IN THIIRD ON THE HWY AND HIT THE BARRIER!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:35 PM

and japans not a deployment. its a duty station. Wait, thats right, the army and airforce are the ones with camps all over korea? And thats why im in korea.. training army personel of how to fight in urban enviorments in case N korea comes S...
Old 03-04-2008, 12:36 PM

i bet you your mother ******* pink slip theres a 1st -3rd recon battalion for the corps. you really are a moron?

1st recon- Camp Margaritta, MCB Camp Pendleton

2nd Recon- Camp Lejune

3rd Recon- Camp Schwab MCB Camp Butler
Old 03-04-2008, 12:37 PM

i ****** hate pogs. im going to the gym. goodnight kiddies.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:38 PM
circles are boring....

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
and who the **** does 3 month deployments? COC and HQ units do 6-9 month and victor units do 12-15 months?

and "old" myspace. your last login was today. Yet another lie from a pathetic peice of ****

actually the post read my ol' myspace......ol' ......ol'

yet another failure from a marine piece of illiterate ****......

no biggie , Marines dont gotta be smart to do their job anyhow.

Hey look! A MG Bunker! Into the the fray my little Fodderlings!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:42 PM
circles are boring....

AHAHAHAHA........ooooooooooooh your talking your little marine kids excuse for a special ops group? force recon LMAO........that was a cute underfunded joke that seems to forget it should just die out.......

Whats the point of Force Recon.......you guys are all part of the NAVY anyhow and the NAVY already has the SEALs......why make a stepchild of a special ops team? *shrug* so the marines could feel like they are part of the community i guess.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:42 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
jumba was an imfamous haji sniper. 1/5 Weapons platoon is suppose to have gotten him. caught a guy with a stolen ARMY barret siper rifle, and in the mag was all armor piercing, armor piercing incinderary rounds one after another. And he had a little book of when were and what kind of troop he shot.

BUUUT since he posted all his **** on youtube and stuff, other hajis saw it, and theres countless copycat jumbas that were poping up.

So, yea i have heard of him. Why? lol

haha, i wassnt talking to you... you know i know you from the R6 forums, and you been on here for a while. i was gonna make a sick joke to sack daddy but decided not to.

fake daddy blake, give it up bro... you arent getting anywhere with your argument. you saying that the freeway is the safest place for that, and you "trained" before you got on the freeway??? dude, get over it. this aint the armed forces, you practice in places with the lowest risk factor. not a place that when slowing down in your transition could cause you a massive rearending.

since your all so cocky, and dont wanna take simple advice, just get off of stuntlife.. because that is what this place is like. you obviously wont make it here.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:49 PM
circles are boring....

Hmmmm actually youve never seen soem of these highways then lol, theres plenty of near empty ones if you know what time to be where.

And not going to make it here? Why because you and your hardcore service buddy Goblin are schooling me? lmao .

Cause other than that, ive gotten alot of good advice from some people. But you two who i assume you are also some super bad *** sm because your going on about military crap like mr KnowItAll Goblin nubby , are pretty much the only two who are coming in here with Im The Hottest **** On Stuntlife and THE WORLD attitudes trying to talk **** to anyone not at your MAD UEBR SW33TNESS lvl .......So E-Gangster More.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:14 PM

Hmmmm actually youve never seen soem of these highways then lol, theres plenty of near empty ones if you know what time to be where.

And not going to make it here? Why because you and your hardcore service buddy Goblin are schooling me? lmao .

Cause other than that, ive gotten alot of good advice from some people. But you two who i assume you are also some super bad *** sm because your going on about military crap like mr KnowItAll Goblin nubby , are pretty much the only two who are coming in here with Im The Hottest **** On Stuntlife and THE WORLD attitudes trying to talk **** to anyone not at your MAD UEBR SW33TNESS lvl .......So E-Gangster More.

you really are this dumb arent you...

so you can look back and see what makes you think i am in the armed forces... so you dont have to go back pages.

lmao, dumb *** wants to gear it to do 3rd gear powesians!!!

if you got bp on lock in first, then dont worry about it. and if you are good enough, you should have the timing to get it vert in 2nd gear... why do you need 3rd etc.

and get off the ****** tank if you arent gonna lift that bitch. go to the range with a barret .50 if you wanna sit like that.

you get what you get, and you ride what you ride....

but when you squid wildly... thats when you get talked about.

A. agreed... he's Queer.

B. he needs parts for the 3rd gear wheelie races he plans to attend.

C. he wants it so he can sit highchair, and stand up with no hands, so he can do more myspace "i'm the new fonz" pictures on the freeway @ speed.

it's simple really. BDU's is the new hot gear too, if you aint know.

what makes your stupid *** think i am in the service? i am a sniper on call of duty four, but that is about it. e-thuggin?? um, claiming you are gonna kick someones *** on the net is e thuggin. but once again... you really are stoooopid.

and since you got these fabulous highchair "position" pictures..post some wheelies, since your silly *** claims to have them on lock. then, no one will have much to say, but your silly *** put some squidn *** pics up, so everyone here will talk ****, even people who cant do ****.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:53 PM
circles are boring....

you know you could have just said "hey im going to be a tool and jump in here and start talking about military crap because i play CoD4 and think i know something" and then we could have skipped this whole ordeal :

oh well. it was still fun.

Yes, i am that stoooopid. You E-PwneD Meh! You N goblin just straighted schooled me so bad I will probably go to the highest point on the island and throw myself down a cliff-face from your mad thread trolling pwnage

so again. If you added something useful to this thread, thnx, if you were an E-Tool (lol, get it?) then, well, all i have to say is...

Being the Biggest Dick you can be on the internet isnt going to undo all the times the football team put you in your locker or pants'ed you infront of everyone at the cafeteria. . . so stop acting like your the coolest ******* guy on here because you can do any stunt in the book.....

Hey, wanna go jump FMX sometime? I can make you look like an idiot and talk **** to you about how cool i am and stupid you are for starting out small on something like a no footer, cause you know, progresssion man, stupid poser. god! duh! ........
Old 03-04-2008, 03:58 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

you know you could have just said "hey im going to be a tool and jump in here and start talking about military crap because i play CoD4 and think i know something" and then we could have skipped this whole ordeal :

oh well. it was still fun.

Yes, i am that stoooopid. You E-PwneD Meh! You N goblin just straighted schooled me so bad I will probably go to the highest point on the island and throw myself down a cliff-face from your mad thread trolling pwnage

so again. If you added something useful to this thread, thnx, if you were an E-Tool (lol, get it?) then, well, all i have to say is...

Being the Biggest Dick you can be on the internet isnt going to undo all the times the football team put you in your locker or pants'ed you infront of everyone at the cafeteria. . . so stop acting like your the coolest ******* guy on here because you can do any stunt in the book.....

Hey, wanna go jump FMX sometime? I can make you look like an idiot and talk **** to you about how cool i am and stupid you are for starting out small on something like a no footer, cause you know, progresssion man, stupid poser. god! duh! ........

Old 03-04-2008, 04:10 PM
circles are boring....

yeah thats what i thought. good one. I was missing your presence in this thread, you left your other fagbuddies all alone for a while there
Old 03-04-2008, 05:16 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

my unit is better than your unit

Quick Reply: Help with my 07 Yam. R6 for stunting