Help with my 07 Yam. R6 for stunting

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 02:58 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help with my 07 Yam. R6 for stunting

you should have took the fairings off and sold them, if your not worried about apperance. i havent seen many stunt the new r6. have fun and get a **** load of subframes to replace all the one's you will destroy from one hit. how do you do those high chair rides?
Old 03-03-2008, 03:35 PM

kjtw73 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MacDaddyBlake
soooo.....since im here.......

anyone here ever use a Jardine GP1 Slip On? been lookin to get rid of that damn stock exhaust :P
Yes, I have it on my R6...it works...

Name:  IMG_0022.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  136.7 KB

Last edited by kjtw73; 03-03-2008 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added photo
Old 03-03-2008, 04:03 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

No comments on his THROTTLE LOCK he is getting. What a duesch
Old 03-03-2008, 06:08 PM

gixxer kyle is a decent person

why do people around here hate when people try and stunt new bikes? im learning on an 2007 gsxr 6 you just gotta except its gonna get crunchy lol
i don't blame people for gettin new rides we cant all ride the same bike or life would be boring seeing all f4i's and 636's everywhere just my
Old 03-03-2008, 06:10 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxer kyle
why do people around here hate when people try and stunt new bikes? im learning on an 2007 gsxr 6 you just gotta except its gonna get crunchy lol
i don't blame people for gettin new rides we cant all ride the same bike or life would be boring seeing all f4i's and 636's everywhere just my

you get what you get, and you ride what you ride....

but when you squid wildly... thats when you get talked about.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:12 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gixxer kyle
It's not hating, it's helping. Newer bikes just aren't as practical to learn on.

Feel free to not be bored and completely trash a $7k bike learning to stunt, plenty of us have been there. But if you want to spend your time riding instead of fixing your bike, f4is are where its at.

P.S. sitting highchair while riding down the road is about the squidliest thing ever.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:18 PM

the only reason i don't get a crunchy piece is because theres not alot of used bikes were i live bunch of hill billy's on atv's and harleys lol there's 2 other sport bike riders in my town its gay.. this is the only place i got to look for advice but ya'll do a good job of teachin!
Old 03-03-2008, 06:19 PM

Dont see much hating about the bike but when you say you:

A. Rocked a highchair on the highway (2 wheels on the ground)

B. Buy parts so you will be better

C. WTF does he mean by THROTTLE LOCK anyway

Who the F cares what you ride anyway, bikes are disposable
Old 03-03-2008, 06:30 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Dont see much hating about the bike but when you say you:

A. Rocked a highchair on the highway (2 wheels on the ground)

B. Buy parts so you will be better

C. WTF does he mean by THROTTLE LOCK anyway

Who the F cares what you ride anyway, bikes are disposable
A. agreed... he's Queer.

B. he needs parts for the 3rd gear wheelie races he plans to attend.

C. he wants it so he can sit highchair, and stand up with no hands, so he can do more myspace "i'm the new fonz" pictures on the freeway @ speed.

it's simple really. BDU's is the new hot gear too, if you aint know.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote "the 07 R6 is a sick sick bike, you can hear the beast come out once you hit 6K+ its like letting a beast out of the cage :P"

Are you talking about the 40 HP your bike has at 6k RPM?
Or the 42 HP at 7,500

Check your dyno charts

Last edited by Standupnfall; 03-03-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:48 PM

whats this 3rd gear wheelie race you speak of? thats the most squidly thing I've ever heard of why do people like high speed wheelies i thought the new hotness was 3 mph wheelie's i know there more fun anyway but i guess they take to much ability for the power wheelie experts lol
Old 03-03-2008, 06:51 PM

Im searching other forums to see where this dude ran to hide.

Come back, Its only just begun

"some may call it hate, others experience"
Old 03-03-2008, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Quote "the 07 R6 is a sick sick bike, you can hear the beast come out once you hit 6K+ its like letting a beast out of the cage :P"

Are you talking about the 40 HP your bike has at 6k RPM?
Or the 42 HP at 7,500

Check your dyno charts
call it what you want, but the bike dumb *** runs!

i know about the low numbers, but this bike flys! he is just juiced off of the ram air sound when it comes on.... because stock, that is all you hear when you are riding it.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:36 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
A. agreed... he's Queer.

it's simple really. BDU's is the new hot gear too, if you aint know.

No hes some dumb boot marine, and hes wearing camis because hes probally heading to/from work... But off subject i hope he got chewed out for wearing those boots in uniform.. lol.

But check his profile "Infantry Recon" i guess theres a logistics recon or something, so he had to specifiy. This kid poses in more way than one.. Stupid ***. Him and his fake *** ghillie suit on myspace
Old 03-04-2008, 04:52 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen

P.S. sitting highchair while riding down the road is about the squidliest thing ever.
sounds like a good time. i will try it the next time i ride to the spot and let you know
Old 03-04-2008, 12:01 PM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

Ok......Just for you Goblin, since you obviously know jack **** about the service but want to talk a hard game........

Des. Tiger Stripes are an UNAUTHORIZED uniform for ALL service branches.......MORON........that means its not a duty uniform to ANY service branch even if i WAS marines......

Secondly, lmao, There are quite a few types of Recon, and in the military world if you say "Yeah im a recon scout".........then your a 14 series Cavalry Scout......idiot........that is why my ol' myspace profile said Inf Scout.....specifically to call myself away from the fat idiot POG community that sits in their bradley all day on a fob the size of detriot...

Unlike 90% of the army, when i did my time in iraq, i spent almost all of it laying in Hajjman's backyard , not inside a cushy fob with Burger King and all the fun stuff you Other Service branch boys get and all your "oooh i want wanna leave teh wire! PL ! PL! IM SIIIIIICK!"

----------------

SOOOOOOOOOOoo.....now that ive told you what an idiot you are for trying to pose like you know something about the military......
--------------------

Yes, I am not wheelieing my highchair, ive been riding sportbikes for only a handful of months, and this new R6 for about a month. I can pick up on **** like this quick, but not that quick........so for all of you who have been doing it for years+ and want to come in here and talk **** to me because im not riding a no handed highchair wheelie down the highway...look at what a asshat comment you made.........

Everyone starts somewhere, and frankly, where im at right now is fun and i enjoy myself, thats why i bought the bike, to enjyo it, thats why i took up stunting, its fun. So frankly............hate all you want....acting like a E-tard Badass dont mean **** to me. Come do it in real life if your so ******* cool........if not? ...........*shrug* **** off.

------------------

NOW THEN LASTLY
-------------------------

To the people who offered good suggestions! Thanks guys!

I ended up going to the "biggest" bike shop on island and they did have a +5 rear and -1 front in stock, so i went ahead with that for now, can always go bigger later.......

the +5 helped ALOOOOOOOOOT with the bikes sickly bottom end. Im pretty confident it could easily clutch 2nd and probably 3rd now but im trying not to try it until i finish the chain break in.

And whoever posted the bike with the Jardine GP1, thanks love that pic and the pipe! I ordered two days ago before i went to bed. Love you bikes paint BTW, I was going to paint my 6 that way but some one else near by me just got one like it Oh well.

Thanks again to anyone who offered something useful to the thread
Old 03-04-2008, 12:07 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

okay mother ******, i admit if those are tyger stripes i was wrong. On my laptop they sure look like digis. Second, dont test me on military ****, cause ive been a marine for 6 strong, and more to come. If you want to call me out on it, gimme your full name and ill get all your info off Marine Online once i get back to a secure internet connection. Im in Daegu Korea for Operation Key Resolve, but WAIT, i dont know what that is because im not in the military. yea..

And again, i highly doubt your an operator. HIGHLY doubt it. I doubt your 03 anything. Your probally some dumb pog, again probally stationed with a recon unit so you get to wear the black pt gear for uniformity.

But what do i know?

And as far as you comment "everyone started somewhere" shut the **** up, people told you what was up and you tried saying youve been stunting for years and blah blah and you invented the wheelie and yada yada.

Shut the **** up.

Take your fake *** ghillie off.

Quit posing.

Hmm.. Im willing to bet you get along well with LCpl Almon. He was with 3/3 back when i was in hawaii, and he was a ****** just like you.

edit: upon further eval and 4 other REAL 03s looking at the picture, they all agree they look like digis and say your a ***.

Originally Posted by MacDaddyBlake
Ok......Just for you Goblin, since you obviously know jack **** about the service but want to talk a hard game........

Des. Tiger Stripes are an UNAUTHORIZED uniform for ALL service branches.......MORON........that means its not a duty uniform to ANY service branch even if i WAS marines......

Secondly, lmao, There are quite a few types of Recon, and in the military world if you say "Yeah im a recon scout".........then your a 14 series Cavalry Scout......idiot........that is why my ol' myspace profile said Inf Scout.....specifically to call myself away from the fat idiot POG community that sits in their bradley all day on a fob the size of detriot...

Unlike 90% of the army, when i did my time in iraq, i spent almost all of it laying in Hajjman's backyard , not inside a cushy fob with Burger King and all the fun stuff you Other Service branch boys get and all your "oooh i want wanna leave teh wire! PL ! PL! IM SIIIIIICK!"

----------------

SOOOOOOOOOOoo.....now that ive told you what an idiot you are for trying to pose like you know something about the military......
--------------------

Yes, I am not wheelieing my highchair, ive been riding sportbikes for only a handful of months, and this new R6 for about a month. I can pick up on **** like this quick, but not that quick........so for all of you who have been doing it for years+ and want to come in here and talk **** to me because im not riding a no handed highchair wheelie down the highway...look at what a asshat comment you made.........

Everyone starts somewhere, and frankly, where im at right now is fun and i enjoy myself, thats why i bought the bike, to enjyo it, thats why i took up stunting, its fun. So frankly............hate all you want....acting like a E-tard Badass dont mean **** to me. Come do it in real life if your so ******* cool........if not? ...........*shrug* **** off.

------------------

NOW THEN LASTLY
-------------------------

To the people who offered good suggestions! Thanks guys!

I ended up going to the "biggest" bike shop on island and they did have a +5 rear and -1 front in stock, so i went ahead with that for now, can always go bigger later.......

the +5 helped ALOOOOOOOOOT with the bikes sickly bottom end. Im pretty confident it could easily clutch 2nd and probably 3rd now but im trying not to try it until i finish the chain break in.

And whoever posted the bike with the Jardine GP1, thanks love that pic and the pipe! I ordered two days ago before i went to bed. Love you bikes paint BTW, I was going to paint my 6 that way but some one else near by me just got one like it Oh well.

Thanks again to anyone who offered something useful to the thread
Old 03-04-2008, 12:14 PM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

Ahahahah Yeah nice little jump back there LMAO gimmie some more.

Test me on some marine **** huh? WTF makes you think im a Marine? I wouldnt join the Marines if I was offered millions.. You guys are a joke, everything you do is a joke, your deployments are a joke.........etc etc. If your going to do a 3 month deployment, it had better be back to back....

LMAO, yeah thats it, im a POG who wears the black PT for conformity lmao. Attached to a Recon Unit? Are you an idiot... a Recon Unit isnt a unit, its AT MOST a platoon at its biggest unit, at its USUAL a recon "unit" is a squad of 5-7 people. God your such a tard........whats next Mr KnowItAll 6 years of Wrong and going Strong
Old 03-04-2008, 12:17 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

blah blah blah blah..........lame!!!!!!!! next time u sit hc (high chair) clutch that tird up. But I would not recommened trying on the HWY
Old 03-04-2008, 12:18 PM

Your bike may be for your enjoyment, but your stupid posts are clearly for our enjoyment :YEAH

No one is hating on your skill level for not doing a highchair wheelie. Its that you shouldn't be messing with the highchair on the highway yet. You should continue to practice and progress in a proven way. I.E. staying in the lot to learn and keeping it more basic on the highway till you've got it together. I'm sure you turn heads sitting like that. But I'm also sure they are saying "Squid", and you make a bad name for the rest of us.

Sit down highchair on the highway was cool at one point, but this is about progression. Its not 2002 anymore. Idle wheelies first. Third gear wheelies last, if ever. (Gearing down to wheelie in third is really the same as stock second gear anyway, whats your point??)

If you read the posts from more experienced riders, you will see they are out to protect you and help you learn from there mistakes (cheapshots and flaming are a part of any competitive sport).

Last edited by Standupnfall; 03-04-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Help with my 07 Yam. R6 for stunting