reckless driving in CA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: reckless driving in CA?

anyone know a good traffic lawyer? i know sometimes in the araingment if ur speeding you can say u were coasting and thats a fine only no point. never personally got to use it but 2 weeks ago in court a lady who drives trucks had a speeding n the judge asked if she wanted it reduced to 'coasting' but still, anyone know a good traffic lawyer? i need one, my case went 177 days before i was notified of the missed date and the judge refused to dismiss it based on that cus i was late due to a clerk lookin up my ticket instead of just telling me where the dam room 26 was!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:28 PM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Move to louisianna we dont have any point system at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
anyone know a good traffic lawyer? i know sometimes in the araingment if ur speeding you can say u were coasting and thats a fine only no point. never personally got to use it but 2 weeks ago in court a lady who drives trucks had a speeding n the judge asked if she wanted it reduced to 'coasting' but still, anyone know a good traffic lawyer? i need one, my case went 177 days before i was notified of the missed date and the judge refused to dismiss it based on that cus i was late due to a clerk lookin up my ticket instead of just telling me where the dam room 26 was!
look in your local phone book for traffic lawyers. They usually talk to you for free. Also look into www.helpigotaticket.com alot of good info.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:02 PM

justus is an unknown quantity at this point

talk to the DA and most of the time they will plea them down.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:25 PM

tried helpigotaticket.com they couldnt so anything in time as far as the da it got knocked down on the frist court date i missed. i called to check in the day before but they said it wasnt on file n id be notified. they never did, suspended my l's n failure to appear. i went to court and they said cus thye switchin crap around they culdnt find it. dumb *** fairfield court!
Old 02-27-2008, 11:26 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

its harsh in the bay area due to the sideshow and all that non sense that they refer to..

technically you are supposed to get arrested, impound, jail, FAT Fine..
if the cop is cool and depending as to what it is you got pulled over for that they tell you reckless driving you could be let off with a warning.

fortuantly i havent had to deal with it.. but my buddy got busted for swingin donuts around teh neighborhood and they threw him in the back of the police car in front of his house as he was pullin in teh driveway but they let him out and instead of him i got pulled over because i kept circling around lookin for him i thought he pulled a runner his car door was open but i didnt notice him at first in the back

and i got a lecture for no reason . some cops are just too serious about their job when ti comes to small stuff like that.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:42 PM

yeh the dam sydeshowz fuked us up out here
Old 03-01-2008, 02:02 AM

DJC9 is a decent person

I got pulled over for doin a wheelie. I tried to ditch him because I could hear he was still kinda far away so after I sped through some turns downhill without making it look like I was running, I looked over my shoulder and there was a bike cop right behind me, so I just pulled over. I was doing like 40 in a 35. Its my first ticket on a bike and my first ticket in over a year in anything. I'm hoping I can get it reduced or else it could be my job.