Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 12:00 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: SMF Chris....where are you?!?!?!

well spill da bean !!!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:51 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not important who did it! whats done is done!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:55 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay so I am at the Indy Dealer Show and am not in a room with internet. I heard about all this ****.

Yes I pulled the contingencies down and yes I got Screwed at Stuntwars. I am amazed how some people think it is about the money with me.

This is not about the money! Yes it is my MONEY not the Craft Helmet companies and I did it to help out the sport thinking I could get other Vendors and product suppliers on the bandwagon. Most of them won't lay out open money for anyone to win for the same reason I had to remove mine. Thanks for making me look stupid.

All I was doing was -

1. -Trying to help the Professional riders in this sport.
2. - Raise the payout level so you people that take this sport seriously could earn a good if not great living.

I now have to rewrite it so lowlifes can't act like Crackwhores for a dollar, making me and what I'm doing look like a joke. While also making you guys that want to make something real out of this look like a bunch of theves.

My Buddy Nick Hill warned me when I started it that if I left any opening for someone to screw me they would.

I think Thomas and the XDL are on track with what he is trying and I am totally on board! I have spent 3 hours writing and rewriting my program and I will have it up in a day or two. The new deal will be better for the PROFESSIONAL RIDERS, paying out even bigger and better with the Sideshow players will be excluded.

Thanks to the people who wrote nice things about me.

Last edited by 1SMF; 02-16-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-16-2008, 09:23 PM

arrrrrr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo chris apparently your talking about me. i,m at the dealer show too. i would like to give you your $ back you sent me thursday. i do not own a craft helmet nor do i have any stickers. there for i did not qualify for your contingency. if you dont want to accept the $ i will be donating it to Ryan S. i think he could use it more than either of us. sorry for the inconvenience chris and i appreciate what your doing for the sport. please dont punish others for this misunderstanding.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by arrrrrr6
yo chris apparently your talking about me. i,m at the dealer show too. i would like to give you your $ back you sent me thursday. i do not own a craft helmet nor do i have any stickers. there for i did not qualify for your contingency. if you dont want to accept the $ i will be donating it to Ryan S. i think he could use it more than either of us. sorry for the inconvenience chris and i appreciate what your doing for the sport. please dont punish others for this misunderstanding.
It's nice to see you manned up and thats respectable. I don't think anyone thinks your a bad guy when any of us have been on the come up we have stepped on toes and made mistakes. When you do this on your own its easy to mess things up without even knowing. good job for being commendable about the whole deal. with that said I hope chris sees this as a stepping stone and continues a CRAFT/SMF Contingency in the XDL Circuit Hopefully with the Names here that have signed and showed support that he knows how important his influence in the Stunt Community is.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:47 AM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point

Mitch, I have PM'd you.