Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 02:08 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?

mine is made from steel, not cast aluminum like the stock one. and you dont need a subcage with it either(sorry OMR) but you can use one if you just want the solid pegs. everything bolts up like stock, but this one dont break.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:15 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
boss hogg why do you make these threads?? just curious
are you actually going to buy something.
Yes. I have gotten over $500 in **** from SI on here and I Bought A gsxr on here. I have $2k cash right now towards A 636... but If The list of GSXR parts to fix it and set it up comes out under $2k and I get the Gsxr running good I will just keep the thing. If there was A site that just had The price of A Re-enforced sub I would not have asked the question.

The most recent of my threads have been 100% legit ready to buy and I am ready to make something happen ether way. I offered cash+Trade or just cash on A few bikes now and the people didn't take the offers..Its not my fault that I post an offer and it doesn't go threw as planned. If I only have X amount of dollars and the person wont take it thats not me backing out lol thats me being to broke to buy the ******* thing. I have the Cash and Will buy something Roman, But After rushing into the GSXR I want to take my time on this one and Figure out prices before I buy ****.

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 01-29-2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
(Oh and yes OMR subs, Sub cages, Cages etc etc WOULD BE SWEET! There would be OMR group buys and **** lol..You and SI would be TOP 2! PEOPLE WOULD GO CRAZY TRYING TO CHOSE!!!! LOL! )
i have already had a few group buys for omr subcages..

Originally Posted by drgnazz
mine is made from steel, not cast aluminum like the stock one. and you dont need a subcage with it either(sorry OMR) but you can use one if you just want the solid pegs. everything bolts up like stock, but this one dont break.
no disrespect freind but your subframe wont keep stock peg brackets from breaking so an omr subcage with folding pegs would still be a good idea for any bike specialy 600 rr's,r6's and gsxr's because of the better peg position.. your subframes do look pimp
Old 01-29-2008, 02:24 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Thats sick! But how much is the shipping to MA? The total cost? Thanks.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:24 AM
DC Kustoms

thanks. I didnt mean that the pegs wouldnt break, I meant that the subframe wont bend and make your pegs lean down like most stock ones after a while. my subframe + your subcage = bulletproof!
Old 01-29-2008, 02:25 AM
DC Kustoms

pm sent
Old 01-29-2008, 02:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

another thing you mentioned was people might want to use solid pegs

subcages with solid pegs just bend ,people started making subcages with solid pegs because they are easier to make then ones with folding pegs not because they are better

folding pegs are the only way to go...
Old 01-29-2008, 02:34 AM
DC Kustoms

I totally agree with you on that one. I think a good subcage with rotated mounts would be the way to go. I just run stock pegs for now till I get time to make a subcage. I keep breaking the stock ones. but I have been too busy building parts for other people to work on mine.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:43 AM
also known as OMR

I totally agree with you on that one. I think a good subcage with rotated mounts would be the way to go. I just run stock pegs for now till I get time to make a subcage. I keep breaking the stock ones. but I have been too busy building parts for other people to work on mine.
i must be slipping i forgot to mention all omr subcages have the peg mounts rotated on there axis so the pegs don't fold up during a wheelie , thanks for reminding me
Old 01-29-2008, 02:46 AM
DC Kustoms

yeah, I thought they did. too bad you roll stock gears, I could make you an OMR sprocket.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:51 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

This is probibly already A post some ware...So sorry in Advance..

Who has them' What are the prices and who's selling the best?? I know SI has them but They have no price or pix of them on there site. Thanks.

yo check the one i have on my bike.. its a steel cage built around the entire subframe.. pretty bulletproof.. it weights a ton but it works.. look at the pictures of my bike for sale closely and you can see it.. ( the reinforcement part ts blue) and ill make you one for around 200 shipped.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:53 AM
also known as OMR

yeah, I thought they did. too bad you roll stock gears, I could make you an OMR sprocket.
i only roll stock gear for the streets and to make that one clip ..i run a huuuuuge sprocket but im good for now
Old 01-29-2008, 02:58 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

You make sprockets 2..Another thing that will be with my order then! you make letters in the sprocket? How many would fit if so? lol Thanks. -Nate

**** I need to go look at your myspace page and Find out what else you make lol.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:02 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

wanna know something crazy.

i have never broken or bent any passneger peg part. stay, or peg.

i used to wreck my **** on the constant. even with race rails did i never break them.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:08 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Vetter
wanna know something crazy.

i have never broken or bent any passneger peg part. stay, or peg.

i used to wreck my **** on the constant. even with race rails did i never break them.
you have been lucky ,mosts stunt bikes i have seen either have bent or broken rear peg bracket or none at all because they broke..lol

and alot of them also have bent tabs where the peg bracket mounts
Old 01-29-2008, 03:16 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you have been lucky ,mosts stunt bikes i have seen either have bent or broken rear peg bracket or none at all because they broke..lol

and alot of them also have bent tabs where the peg bracket mounts
How much are your subs again? To lazy to search for the thread lol...

Whats the diff between yours and SI's? Do you really think the foldings one's are better to have? Lots of stupid questions but Just thought I would ask. Thanks man. -Nate.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:17 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

omr you have some competition lol
Old 01-29-2008, 03:20 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

you dont have to search for the thread. ita always on teh front page of stuntlife. rog has got these kids to basically do free advertsing for him everyday. OMR TAKIN OVER THE WORLD!

i mean honestly... who doesnt know about OMR subcages. there the ****!

i get on stuntlfe and that ***** constantly ni my face. its awesome!

Last edited by Vetter; 01-29-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:28 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Vetter
you dont have to search for the thread. ita always on teh front page of stuntlife. rog has got these kids to basically do free advertsing for him everyday.

i mean honestly... who doesnt know about OMR subcages.

i get on stuntlfe and that ***** constantly ni my face.
we like to think of it as were his unpaid employees
Old 01-29-2008, 03:31 AM
also known as OMR

How much are your subs again? To lazy to search for the thread lol...

Whats the diff between yours and SI's? Do you really think the foldings one's are better to have? Lots of stupid questions but Just thought I would ask. Thanks man. -Nate.
no need to search brutha ..lol

and yes folding pegs are absolutely better then solid pegs because the solid pegs just create more leverage and they cause the subframe to bend pretty easy in a crash , not to mention it's safer to have folding pegs specially if you flip a stoppie ...i like to fold my pegs when im doing stoppies and for some other tricks

as far as the difference between my subcage and the si ,there are alot but just a few are better peg position on mine and more tire clearance not to mention you have to pay extra to get folding pegs on the si i could go on but i wont..lol

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

Quick Reply: Re-Enforced Subframes..Whos got them?