Wheelies legal?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 12:16 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person
Re: Wheelies legal?

Originally Posted by Charlyb715
If you're dumb enough to run I'll be dumb enough chase you. If you stop I prolly will right a ticket because Im a no good piece of ****. I squid around and have been known to power up from time to time and my Chief is notorius for it on his bike because as cops we are hypicritics and the laws we enforce do not pertain to us . The only time I've even pulled a rider over for it was because it was in the middle of town while school while I was trollin for 12yr old boyz in my van. He told me to take him out of town or come back later that night and we'd talk. I should probably kill myself and you all wouldnt care. It's when you're indangering everyone else that I have do do something thats why I created an account to bring a 2 yr old thread back from the dead. now i gotta get back to the police forums becuz I work the desk on account of I rearended someone at the donut shop and am stuck at desk duty.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cjones_636
We should start the annual "tennessee sportbike parade" and kill it legally.
+1 im all in!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:48 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by RepHateCrew
Texas about all u get is a reckless ticket...and a impound
think again. i was told they have to take you to jail and give you a ticket and impound your bike. this straight outta the cops mouth. or let you go. no inbetween
Old 08-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Poison Jam all day!!!!

Mohawky is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're dumb enough to run I'll chase you. If you stop I prolly won't right a ticket unless you earn it. I ride and have been known to clutch up from time to time and my Chief is notorius for it on his bike. The only time I've even pulled a rider over for it was because it was in the middle of town while school was letting out. He got told to take it out of town or come back later that night and we'd talk shop. If you want to kill yourself why do I care. It's when you're indangering everyone else that I have do do something.
**** you bacon
Old 08-17-2009, 12:56 PM

BEEF STEWIE UR is a decent person

there legel in newark......i do them all the time
Old 08-17-2009, 12:59 PM

BEEF STEWIE UR is a decent person

yea wheeliez are legel in newark.......i ride the streetz all the time....
Old 08-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NOR*CAL
in the state of kansas u go straight to jail do not pass go and do not collect 200$
Gotta stop to go to jail..... Just roll doubles or lose 3 turns
Old 08-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Built not bought

tys0n.cbr is a decent person

Originally Posted by jebova2301
+1...remember the uhl girls that went to siue that got killed last year? all because a cop was flying down the road at over 120mph to "provide backup" for another cop who was just making a routine stop for a speeding ticket. ************ lost control of the porkmobile and crossed the highway and slammed head on into their car. that was his 3rd or 4th accident on duty. what the **** was he doing behind the wheel of the car? he needed to be cleaning ******** with the way his driving history was.
yeah dude perfect example. Plus that hit close to home. killed innocent college girls, HYPOCRITS to the max.

If you're dumb enough to run I'll be dumb enough chase you. If you stop I prolly will right a ticket because Im a no good piece of ****. I squid around and have been known to power up from time to time and my Chief is notorius for it on his bike because as cops we are hypicritics and the laws we enforce do not pertain to us . The only time I've even pulled a rider over for it was because it was in the middle of town while school while I was trollin for 12yr old boyz in my van. He told me to take him out of town or come back later that night and we'd talk. I should probably kill myself and you all wouldnt care. It's when you're indangering everyone else that I have do do something thats why I created an account to bring a 2 yr old thread back from the dead. now i gotta get back to the police forums becuz I work the desk on account of I rearended someone at the donut shop and am stuck at desk duty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA: LOL
Old 08-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I live in Dallas Texas area and have been caught numerous times, yet to even get a ticket. But then again most the time I am old enough to be their father too.
Don't know if anyone here has seen this but check out what DOT is about to do, web link below.

http://motorcycles.about.com/b/2008/...al-by-2009.htm

Pleas god let this happen
Old 08-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Built not bought

I hope you were joking. . .thats a april fools joke. got my god damn hopes up too. awheelie exemption would be awesome.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:08 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I live in Dallas Texas area and have been caught numerous times, yet to even get a ticket. But then again most the time I am old enough to be their father too.
Don't know if anyone here has seen this but check out what DOT is about to do, web link below.

http://motorcycles.about.com/b/2008/...al-by-2009.htm

Pleas god let this happen
Old man Jimmy, you're my hero!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tys0n.cbr
I hope you were joking. . .thats a april fools joke. got my god damn hopes up too. awheelie exemption would be awesome.
Yea,,,,, we're kidding but damn son,,,, that **** made my heart skip a beat just thinking that there was hope
Old 08-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Built not bought

lol yeah i was a bit angry when i realized i had been fooled I was like HOLY ******* **** NO WAY!! oh well it was a short lived good feeling haha
Old 08-17-2009, 10:32 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shane, that was hilarious! Atl freestyle, twite, borne, and a few others just went on a street ride last weekend downtown in atl and had no problems. I dont know if they ran into any cops though. Outside of atlanta is very different, though.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Never to late to elevate

Dane, I am think'n your my hero bro. Geeeessshh, 21 and already rock'n wheelies like that
Old 08-18-2009, 09:57 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Dane, I am think'n your my hero bro. Geeeessshh, 21 and already rock'n wheelies like that
Pftt, I pull my tricks put of the dumpster