Are the subcages worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 10:12 AM

samurai87 is a decent person
Re: Are the subcages worth it?

OMR you really got me thinking now player, i will have to pick one of these up for sure
Old 09-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

the OMR subcage is the best upgrade i have done to my 06 600rr
Old 09-25-2007, 11:26 AM

everyone is starting to convince me ....i hate the ****** pegs on my 05 rr
Old 09-25-2007, 11:47 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks gill thats what i like to here

and samurai once you try one you will love your bike so much more when your not all cramped up on the rear pegs

ok im off to bed
Old 09-25-2007, 12:05 PM

off to bed?? lol wtf?? roger you are old
Old 09-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
ever try to do rear peg tricks with some thing that looks like this...lol

never again with a subcage

oh yea and don't forget this...lol

or have the tab snap mid wheelie, and you fall off and eat it real good. it sucks. my friend got a OMR for his 600RR and its the ****.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yep that wont happen with a subcage
Old 09-25-2007, 05:08 PM

THESERVER is a decent person

Originally Posted by samurai87
everyone is starting to convince me ....i hate the ****** pegs on my 05 rr
maybe you should by omr cage and then get some wheelie fluid you squid..Even the OMR Cage cant help your whack *** style, go back to the board of trade.....

Last edited by THESERVER; 09-25-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 PM

alpinestarz98 is a decent person

thanks for the link ..they look pimp ..and strong too
Old 09-25-2007, 05:37 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by frayz
how far is west palm from say..titusville?
2.5-3 hrs depending on how u drive. just take i-95 south ull hit
Old 09-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
How bout on the 900RR????
hey OMR???? ^^^^^
Old 09-25-2007, 10:33 PM
also known as OMR

the only 900rr around here has a modified subframe so im having a hard time finding one to use to make a jig
Old 09-25-2007, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by THESERVER
maybe you should by omr cage and then get some wheelie fluid you squid..Even the OMR Cage cant help your whack *** style, go back to the board of trade.....
doing some serving ehh? :Lol
Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

the only 900rr around here has a modified subframe so im having a hard time finding one to use to make a jig
How bout I send you a sub frame from mine..
Old 09-25-2007, 11:19 PM
also known as OMR

i need the whole bike..
Old 09-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Administrators

i need the whole bike..

So do I...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:32 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samurai87
off to bed?? lol wtf?? roger you are old
Did you read his screenname? (OLD) MAN ROGER

And without a doubt buy the OMR subcage. Best subcage out there.

Best Subcage, Best Price. When you flip an endo the pegs won't stab you in the back of the head. Plus those ESD pegs you already bought would be ******* sweet on his subcage. If you buy a different one you just threw that $80 on the ESD away.
I'd be willing to bet money that if you buy it you won't be unhappy.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:46 PM
also known as OMR

thanks ny ,and i was going to bed in the middle of the afternoon because i hadn't been to bed the night before yet not because im old....lol
Old 09-25-2007, 11:59 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

how much for the f4i??
Old 09-26-2007, 12:05 AM
also known as OMR

$175 shipped..

Quick Reply: Are the subcages worth it?