Wow.... F.I. really IS garbage...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 08:44 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person
Re: Wow.... F.I. really IS garbage...

from what i have seen if someone is runing a SI cage they say it's the best.. if someone runs powers it's the best.... if someone has an F4i it's the best.. if someone has a 636 it's the best.... ect.. ect! like Darius said.... all cages can fail!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:46 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Borne
Dude......SICK INNOVATIONS........ ......how did Niner let this happen??
Bike: 2001 GSXR-1000
Go on Sick Innovations website and find a cage for his bike. Plus he has had this cage for a while.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
from what i have seen if someone is runing a SI cage they say it's the best.. if someone runs powers it's the best.... if someone has an F4i it's the best.. if someone has a 636 it's the best.... ect.. ect! like Darius said.... all cages can fail!
Hey dipshit, have you run all of them? Because I know I've run 3 brands. I can speak from experience, and experience lends to the fact that in wrecks when my FI cage failed my SI cage hasn't. Neither Borne nor I have broken anymore stator covers since we switched to SI from FI either.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Hey dipshit, have you run all of them? Because I know I've run 3 brands. I can speak from experience, and experience lends to the fact that in wrecks when my FI cage failed my SI cage hasn't. Neither Borne nor I have broken anymore stator covers since we switched to SI from FI either.
STFU you run a cage company, or just 1 of them guys i was refering to in my last post? i have ran Fi on 636 and F4i.. i ran a powers, and i have ran a 905. (the 905 & powers BOTH got cut off) enough experience 4 u DIPSHIT? and in my experience my FI has held up when my powers, and 905 failed
Old 09-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

STFU you run a cage company, or just 1 of them guys i was refering to in my last post? i have ran Fi on 636 and F4i.. i ran a powers, and i have ran a 905. (the 905 & powers BOTH got cut off) enough experience 4 u DIPSHIT? and in my experience my FI has held up when my powers, and 905 failed
I have a FI on my F4i and I am paying to switch to a sick innovations cage. If the FI cage worked so well why would I pay money to get a different cage.........
Old 09-25-2007, 09:13 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binder929rr
funny....u sure someone didn't strip out those bolts before he rode it? i rode my FI cage hard and flipped my 929 multiple times with stoppies and even a revlimiter coaster crash and it held up for 2 years.
+1 Same for my 929 and my 600rr.....never a problem loads of crazy crashes!:YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
I have a FI on my F4i and I am paying to switch to a sick innovations cage. If the FI cage worked so well why would I pay money to get a different cage.........
Damn dawg.. i cant believe you just said that.... if the FI doesnt work well.... WHY THE **** did you spend $250 on it

**** they hold up well for Teach, Edub, Darius, Bill D and the list goes on and on (sure them guys get them FREE, but so are most ppl talking about the other cages)

POINT WAS.... ALL CAGES WILL FAIL! havent you read the threads about SI cages ******* up? THEY ALL DO! SI does back their **** up from what i have seen which is more than i can say for any other cage... NO WAIT... TYGERSHARK has LIFETIME warranty!!!!!! kinda hard to beat that
Old 09-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Retired

Damn dawg.. i cant believe you just said that.... if the FI doesnt work well.... WHY THE **** did you spend $250 on it

**** they hold up well for Teach, Edub, Darius, Bill D and the list goes on and on (sure them guys get them FREE, but so are most ppl talking about the other cages)

POINT WAS.... ALL CAGES WILL FAIL! havent you read the threads about SI cages ******* up? THEY ALL DO! SI does back their **** up from what i have seen which is more than i can say for any other cage... NO WAIT... TYGERSHARK has LIFETIME warranty!!!!!! kinda hard to beat that
Don't talk to me about what a cage can and can't do like I am some ignorant squid that just wandered on this site. Dropping a few names does nothing to impress me either. I have seen hundreds of drops and wrecks in person with different bikes and cages/sliders. I know what works and what doesn't. True all cages will fail, but in Detroitstyles drop the bike was back on 2 wheels and just fell to one side. It wasn't a pancake drop. On that note i'm done with this topic. You have your opinion, I have mine. Just think of me when your FI cage strips out your motor mounts.

Last edited by NINER; 09-25-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:22 AM

Don't talk to me about what a cage can and can't do like I am some ignorant squid that just wandered on this site. Dropping a few names does nothing to impress me either..
ohh yeah...... you know it all so thats why you got a FI right?? OK BRO.. you really proved your point there!

as for throwing AROUND NAMES...... BWAAHAHAHA IM JUST NAMING SOME PPL WHO ROCK OUT THE fi'S AND KILL **** (YA KNOW NO JUST SOME "IGNORANT SQUIDS THAT JUST WANDERED ON THIS SITE")
Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 AM

Just think of me when your FI cage strips out your motor mounts.
nahh bro ill just throw in a longer bolt @ put a nut on the back if that happens :YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 09:25 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

perhaps you guys should fight over which cage is best.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:30 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Don't talk to me about what a cage can and can't do like I am some ignorant squid that just wandered on this site. Dropping a few names does nothing to impress me either. I have seen hundreds of drops and wrecks in person with different bikes and cages/sliders. I know what works and what doesn't. True all cages will fail, but in Detroitstyles drop the bike was back on 2 wheels and just fell to one side. It wasn't a pancake drop. On that note i'm done with this topic. You have your opinion, I have mine. Just think of me when your FI cage strips out your motor mounts.
Let it go niner, you are just an engineer and he is one of them really smart inbreds that knows whats up.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
perhaps you guys should fight over which cage is best.

no need... they are all about the same. they all BREAK, they all SAVE ****, they all cost money (for most of us)
Old 09-25-2007, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Let it go niner, you are just an engineer and he is one of them really smart inbreds that knows whats up.

ohh wow it gets better... he is an "engineer" who bought a POS huh? that says alot! hey atleast i have an excuse.. im an "inbred"
hey maybe Ian will let you hold his welder bwaahahaaa
Old 09-25-2007, 09:34 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The sliders on FI cages lack front-to-back cross bracing. If they had that, they could take more of a beating without stripping motor mounts.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
The sliders on FI cages lack front-to-back cross bracing. If they had that, they could take more of a beating without stripping motor mounts.

wonder why the old school FI cages had the front back brace, and they changed the design and put the brace down lower (guess they were bending upwards so they changed it???)
Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

(sure them guys get them FREE, but so are most ppl talking about the other cages)

This statement could be applied to so many cage threads, its ridiculous. True statement.

Last edited by skinnyR!; 09-25-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:53 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Its all about having your cage tight. Ive seen people run em all loose and **** bends. Anything will bend. Ive been running my FI cage for a while now and I love that ****. I cant ride with a big old jungle gym on my bike. I hate it. It will actually make me crash. I still think FI is the best design. It looks stock and doesnt get in the way.
filthiest avatar ever
Old 09-25-2007, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wonder why the old school FI cages had the front back brace, and they changed the design and put the brace down lower (guess they were bending upwards so they changed it???)
Until they put it directly into the slider part, it almost doesnt matter. But then it would be bulky and we cant have that.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Until they put it directly into the slider part, it almost doesnt matter. But then it would be bulky and we cant have that.
not %100 sure, but im pretty sure my boys old FI cage on his F4I has the brace coming from the slider (ill try to get a pic next time we ride) i didnt even notice it was a FI cage @ first

Quick Reply: Wow.... F.I. really IS garbage...