SQUIDS, i feel bad for them, but i still laugh???

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:00 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SQUIDS, i feel bad for them, but i still laugh???

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Ask him to wheelie again...
Old 05-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

The kid was a dumbass for trying to show off when he has no idea what he's doing..
Old 05-08-2007, 10:59 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
so the questions i ask are, was i wrong for laughing?
-mexican mayhem
nope, I am!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:13 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saturnin
could it have happend in VAllejo, CA? LOl
concord
Old 05-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
what about the misdemeanor of wreckless driving, then failure to yield (i guess what they would use for a rear-end collision in a parking lot), then misdemeanor of leaving the scene......but nobody was in the wrong
I ment that no one was in the wrong for asking him to wheelie or him trying to wheelie. He was in the wrong in the terms of the Law but i didnt mean it that why.

The question was about bin wrong for asking, and thats what i was getting at. the d1ck wont do it again
Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by binder929rr
what about the misdemeanor of wreckless driving, then failure to yield (i guess what they would use for a rear-end collision in a parking lot), then misdemeanor of leaving the scene......but nobody was in the wrong
victimless crimes no harm done

*if it were some persons car, not a cop car, i wouldnt say that
Old 05-09-2007, 12:43 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

It was prob Erack on the fzr600 trying to get his street creds back!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:54 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM

+1 taht's what i have been thinging this whole time but **** em it was just Jonny Laws car
Old 05-09-2007, 01:07 PM

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Just laughed my *** off reading that. Great story. ****, when I first started riding and people told me to wheelie, I knew my bike and me would get trashed in the process and knew better! They're not going to pay to fix your bike! But, what can I say, pushing squids to do wheelies is the greatest. It's all part of riding a bike. I agree with some of the posts, what's the outcome? Cop car got bashed, crowd got some entertainment, kid learned a lesson, a streetfighter is born, and you got one hell of a laugh!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:43 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM

exactly what was going through my head, if it were someones personal vehicle, i would have encouraged him to leave a note, but it wasn't so i did what i felt was right.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-09-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
so what are the police gonna look for?? A couple mexicans in CA?? Good Luck!!
if there's one thing i can count on stuntlife for, it's skillz chiming in with a mexican joke. i have to admit i have a soft spot in my heart for cracka *** crackas that why i had to help the kid out.

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-09-2007, 05:52 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

exactly what was going through my head, if it were someones personal vehicle, i would have encouraged him to leave a note, but it wasn't so i did what i felt was right.

-mexican mayhem
what i felt was right hahahaha
Old 05-09-2007, 05:58 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

so the other day me and my boy are riding around when we pull up next to a minty gsxr. my boy tells him to lift it up, at this point i turn to him and say, "now, you know he cant wheelie for **** and 1 of 3 things is gonna happen, A your gonna call him a ***** for not trying, B your gonna talk **** because his wheelie is gaaabage, or C he's gonna crash his minty ****." he just looks at me and laughs.

so fast forward to friday night- me, my boy, his chick, and my chick all go to the movies to watch spiderman 3 at 10:40pm. the movie is over and a full theater is now exiting the front doors towards the street and since this is the last movie those who work at the theater are now leaving also.

this is where it gets good- so as we're walking out this cat that works at the theater comes cruising by on a old school fzr 600. my boy see's him and tells him to lift it up. the guy gases the hell out of it and gets the front tire about 6" off the ground so he rolls on it again and this time gets his front tire about 1' off the ground, but at the same time he sees the cop parked and the end of the street. he panics locks up the rear wheel and starts fish tailing, in even more of a panic he grabs a hand full of front brake which causes him to slide out going about 40 right into the back of the cop car. his fairings explode and the cop car jumps forward about a foot and there is steam everywhere. after this happens me and my boy look at each other and run over to the guy to help him up. luckily there wasnt a cop in the car or anywhere for that matter. so my boy help the guy up (he only has rash), while me and 2 other guys yank his bike out from under the cop car and tell him to get on his bike and leave. then some other ***** **** comes up and tells him "dude dont leave thats hit and run and you'll go to jail," so i let him know "if you stick around your going to jail regardless for exibition of speed, so i suggest you get up and ride." so after a minute or so of me and my homie telling to leave he finally cut turf.

afterwards, me and my boy are in the car and i ask him "werent we just talking about this the other day?" he replies "yeah, but he didnt have to wheelie," then we both laugh our asses off in a did that just really happen manner. so the questions i ask are, was i wrong for laughing? was my boy wrong for telling him to wheelie in front of about 200+ people? or was he wrong for trying when he knew he was a squid???

-mexican mayhem
so you just go out there askin any guy to lift it up?

you should ask that to girls... mexicans...
Old 05-10-2007, 09:59 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

if there's one thing i can count on stuntlife for, it's skillz chiming in with a mexican joke. i have to admit i have a soft spot in my heart for cracka *** crackas that why i had to help the kid out.

-mexican mayhem
You know I got nothing but love Brother!!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:16 PM
HARGO / SICKINNOVATIONS

b_hargett is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 for the mental picture of his face when he saw his car....

Last edited by b_hargett; 05-10-2007 at 11:25 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:48 PM

You know I got nothing but love Brother!!
***!!!

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-11-2007, 01:06 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

***!!!

-mexican mayhem
don't worry dirty beaners don't do it for me!!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:43 PM

don't worry dirty beaners don't do it for me!!
***!!!

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-11-2007, 05:16 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was probably just a dummy cop car left there just to keep people from ******* with cars while people are in the movies. I'm not sure about cali but in VA they leave dummy cars everywhere. I would of done the same thing (help him out) At least he had the ***** to try and be cool. maybe now he'll practice so next time he doesn't make an ***. Or he woke up the next day an sold what was left of his bike so he could start telling has-been stories to other squids.