SQUIDS, i feel bad for them, but i still laugh???

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 12:29 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
SQUIDS, i feel bad for them, but i still laugh???

so the other day me and my boy are riding around when we pull up next to a minty gsxr. my boy tells him to lift it up, at this point i turn to him and say, "now, you know he cant wheelie for **** and 1 of 3 things is gonna happen, A your gonna call him a ***** for not trying, B your gonna talk **** because his wheelie is gaaabage, or C he's gonna crash his minty ****." he just looks at me and laughs.

so fast forward to friday night- me, my boy, his chick, and my chick all go to the movies to watch spiderman 3 at 10:40pm. the movie is over and a full theater is now exiting the front doors towards the street and since this is the last movie those who work at the theater are now leaving also.

this is where it gets good- so as we're walking out this cat that works at the theater comes cruising by on a old school fzr 600. my boy see's him and tells him to lift it up. the guy gases the hell out of it and gets the front tire about 6" off the ground so he rolls on it again and this time gets his front tire about 1' off the ground, but at the same time he sees the cop parked and the end of the street. he panics locks up the rear wheel and starts fish tailing, in even more of a panic he grabs a hand full of front brake which causes him to slide out going about 40 right into the back of the cop car. his fairings explode and the cop car jumps forward about a foot and there is steam everywhere. after this happens me and my boy look at each other and run over to the guy to help him up. luckily there wasnt a cop in the car or anywhere for that matter. so my boy help the guy up (he only has rash), while me and 2 other guys yank his bike out from under the cop car and tell him to get on his bike and leave. then some other ***** **** comes up and tells him "dude dont leave thats hit and run and you'll go to jail," so i let him know "if you stick around your going to jail regardless for exibition of speed, so i suggest you get up and ride." so after a minute or so of me and my homie telling to leave he finally cut turf.

afterwards, me and my boy are in the car and i ask him "werent we just talking about this the other day?" he replies "yeah, but he didnt have to wheelie," then we both laugh our asses off in a did that just really happen manner. so the questions i ask are, was i wrong for laughing? was my boy wrong for telling him to wheelie in front of about 200+ people? or was he wrong for trying when he knew he was a squid???

-mexican mayhem
Old 05-08-2007, 12:35 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: SQUIDS, i feel bad for them, but i still laugh???

everyone in that situation was wrong, which is why it is so funny.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:36 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

nobody was wrong, until you helped him elude the police.

i aint sayin i wouldn't have gotten up and left, but i aint puttin my neck on the line by helping anyone hit-n-run a copcar.

on harassing squids.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:42 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

He made the choice to do it. He could have just rode away but insted he wreked his bike for you. I say laugh your a$$ off.!!

The first day I ever rode my first bike off my block (5 years ago)a few guys on HD's told me to do a burn out. I thought about trying (never even tryed before) but I said no. If I had and crashed it or more likely killed the engine a few times I would have expected them to laugh .
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM

Falcon9901 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah, and he didnt help him elude the cops, he just gave some friendly words of advice
Old 05-08-2007, 12:45 PM

chet3310 is a decent person

He's the dumb one for trying to prove his FZR is still tough. Don't get me wrong I had one and they're great bikes, but if I was riden one today I wouldn't be putting it on one wheel. I take that back, maybe I would.:YEAH

What's the chance of hitting the cop car though? That's great stuff!
Old 05-08-2007, 12:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

yeah i think u guys did a fine job. you helped the kid learn a valuable lesson on peer pressure. the cop car got bashed so now we can see our tax dollars go to work fixing it n not to the register at the donut shop but in the mean time u've made 1 less pig transportation able to harass the streets. you helped the guy get up and made only a suggestion of what he could do. he heard it and made his own descision to go home n fix/ sell or replace his bike. lessons learned/examples made... i think so
Old 05-08-2007, 12:48 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

He was a squid for trying to impress and not being capable...so laughing at him after you helped was the least you could do

I think I would have helped him in the same manner but I'm not sure I'd put it in a forum...
Old 05-08-2007, 12:50 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Falcon9901, :YEAH your Avi is hot!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:02 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

its his fault he thought he was hot ****

you put him in his place for future reference.

LOL imagine that cop " WTF HAPPEN TO MY CAR IM A OFFICER OF THE LAW!!!"
Old 05-08-2007, 01:21 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Falcon9901, :YEAH your Avi is hot!
Hell yea it is. I just have to skip your posts when Im at work
Old 05-08-2007, 01:23 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

lmfao...i cant believe he slid into the back of a cop car. i woulda been rollin if i woulda seen that **** happen
Old 05-08-2007, 01:32 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
LOL imagine that cop " WTF HAPPEN TO MY CAR IM A OFFICER OF THE LAW!!!"

haha....hey, whats with this trail of plastic pieces leadinging up to m....WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAR?!?!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:34 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

haha its probably some power-ego cop who thinks hes hotshit cause hes in uniform with the word COP
Old 05-08-2007, 01:40 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
haha its probably some power-ego cop who thinks hes hotshit cause hes in uniform with the word COP

not when he goes to turn his car in for the night. "hey frank?", "ya, bill?", "why's there a huge dent in the back of your car......and a mirror embeded in your trunk?", "what the hell?", "where you drinkin on the job, again, frank?"
Old 05-08-2007, 01:46 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

****** crazy. in my professional opinion, **** the law. u gave him damn good advice. he shouldn't have tried to showoff if he couldn't.

my stuntbike is for ridin on one. my mint bike stays two wheelin'. dumbasses who dont even know how to ride a bike are always screaming "POP A WHEELIE!! POP A WHEELIE!!" or they make that zoom, zoom dance, tellin me to pick it up; like i'm here for their entertainment and ****. ****'s annoying. i should tell them, "I'll do it, but u gotta be ridin' bitch while I do it," and see if they got the ***** then.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:01 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

mayhem your a mean person...lol

but, you never put a gun on his head and told him to do it...his decision, his problem...I for instance don't like answering to provocations or dares from someone even if I can make mad fun of that person...no point fighting/arguing/showing off to idiots...because like your example, he just made a nice show for you, which he payed...then you realize your an idiot...lol
Old 05-08-2007, 02:03 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
****** crazy. in my professional opinion, **** the law. u gave him damn good advice. he shouldn't have tried to showoff if he couldn't.

my stuntbike is for ridin on one. my mint bike stays two wheelin'. dumbasses who dont even know how to ride a bike are always screaming "POP A WHEELIE!! POP A WHEELIE!!" or they make that zoom, zoom dance, tellin me to pick it up; like i'm here for their entertainment and ****. ****'s annoying. i should tell them, "I'll do it, but u gotta be ridin' bitch while I do it," and see if they got the ***** then.
fair enough...if you want wheelies, let me take you to a ride...
Old 05-08-2007, 02:16 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by y2kmk
nobody was wrong, until you helped him elude the police.

i aint sayin i wouldn't have gotten up and left, but i aint puttin my neck on the line by helping anyone hit-n-run a copcar.

on harassing squids.

I don't think you'd get in trouble for that considering you could just say. "oh I saw him crash and helped him get up and pull out the bike...then he just took off and ran"
Old 05-08-2007, 02:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dizzie56
lmfao...i cant believe he slid into the back of a cop car. i woulda been rollin if i woulda seen that **** happen
+1 that's hysterical!!

Quick Reply: SQUIDS, i feel bad for them, but i still laugh???