07 kawa zx6r SUXX!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 05:35 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person
Re: 07 kawa zx6r SUXX!!!!!!

Originally Posted by koiyan
i'd say it too if they were paying me.
im going to go with no duh on this one....i hate skin industries....but hey pay me enough and i love it.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:23 AM

fab. is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok guys, let's talk seriously !

I've rode an 04 636 for 2 years and an 06 for 5 months (I know I am stupid) and now I can have an 07 brand new and next week if I want it, at a better price (I work in a kawi shop + sponso) than an 04 or 06 with miles...

SO

About my job (sell as much kawi as I can and promote the brand doing shows on WE) an 07 would be better to sell the 07' kawis, more comercial impact...

BUT after what I've read here

For my stunts, bringing back a 04 or 06 would be more reasonable ! More the fact that there are no special parts yet available for the 07... and well... an 04 06 or 07 there are all ZXR and all from Kawasaki !

I don't know at all what to do, I've heard the same props about honda 600rr at the begining : "only for race tracks, can't stunt, ..." and we all know now that is a prety good bike, still hard to dominate but a good bike...

So.... my job with maybe frustration while riding or all about my stunts ?????

Thanks
Old 05-10-2007, 12:35 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fab.
So.... my job with maybe frustration while riding or all about my stunts ?????
I would say get the 07, it's probably not that bad, durty just seems to like to whine a lot. Kane doesn't seem to have any problem with it
Old 05-10-2007, 12:41 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

king tony was on his this past weekend and said it is gutless compaired to the older 636's
Old 05-10-2007, 12:46 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
king tony was on his this past weekend and said it is gutless compaired to the older 636's
wouldn't it be better to compare them to the 6RR's?
Old 05-10-2007, 01:04 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
wouldn't it be better to compare them to the 6RR's?
dont know i hate 600rr's i had one

he said the bike wants to fall on its face when you are doing anything slow
Old 05-10-2007, 01:09 AM

No I meant wouldn't it be better to compare the 2007 ZX-6R to the older ZX-6RR's since they're both 599cc... comparing it to the 636's is like apples and oranges... or... tangerines to oranges???

P.S. the sick inno website says 2007 636 cage
Old 05-10-2007, 01:13 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

No I meant wouldn't it be better to compare the 2007 ZX-6R to the older ZX-6RR's since they're both 599cc... comparing it to the 636's is like apples and oranges... or... tangerines to oranges???

P.S. the sick inno website says 2007 636 cage
the older zx6rr's felt the same there were alot of them in florida and people were riding them with no downfall

636 cage its all the same bike except for the motor and the old ones had a adjustable swingarm
Old 05-10-2007, 01:36 AM

There is no 636 for 07 though, only one ZX-6R, and it's an all new frame and everything...
Old 05-10-2007, 03:41 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

There is no 636 for 07 though, only one ZX-6R, and it's an all new frame and everything...
i am talking about the 598 cc being the same. but maybe the torque is different.

why am i even typing about the 636 i think they suck anyway
Old 05-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
here we go again, and why is it gixxers blow so much.......cause yours did, seriously, i see alot of riders killing it on gixxers, jason britton, j-beats, warren jamez, and if i remember correctly, you weren't complaining til your motor blew. as if no other bike out there has problems....but if you want to keep knocking them, then so be it
yep...i dont like gixxers now because i have rode other bikes and have experienced 1st hand how they suck to stunt...and the motors are not strong..im sure they are good bikes just to ride and stuff..but mine didnt last in the stunt game...at all..i don't even like the way they feel anymore...
Don't get all mad at me scott just becaus i knock gixxers..i just dont like them..its my opinion alot of people agree with me and some don't ..
Old 05-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

he seems to be doing fine on it! not to mention the 636's have alot on a 600..36ccs make alot of difference
Old 05-10-2007, 12:20 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
he seems to be doing fine on it! not to mention the 636's have alot on a 600..36ccs make alot of difference

....It's actually 37 more cc's (599 vs 636)
Old 05-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

+1 and street warrior **** you i do like to complain especially when im doing a circle and i feel like my arms are gonna fall off cuz it feels soo heavy!!!! the weirdest ******* thing!!! the nose doesnt wanna stay up with anything!!!! im carrying the bike all the way through my circle on my ****** shoulders!!!! i hate the bike!!! once again ***** ur quotes R 110% acurate the bike is gutless!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:45 PM

awww come on now durty it can't be that bad. people say F4i's are gutless too but they find ways around it. Give yourself some time to get used to it and try different stuff before jumping to conclusions. Maybe the exhaust could use some more back pressure for low rpm torque. See if you can put an 05-06 exhaust can on there and see what effect that has. Think on your feet and quit your bitchin'.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

My gix was the ****.. Now my 07 zx6r is gutless but feels nice to stunt. Just gutless. wants to fall on face at wierd times.. I am going to a 60 rear because of this.. I am just not that good at clutch controll to have my **** fall on its face.. Besides the gutless, I love it. But do mis my gix!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:30 PM

fab. is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, have to make my choice next week....

What about parts ? Cages, round bar, stunt stay, sprocket ? Who is working on yet ? I hope to see all what I need at H.A.I as soon as possible !!!!

Think about taking the O7.... would try by myself !
Old 05-12-2007, 02:48 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

06 636 FTW !!!

get it

learn on stock gearing im loving it
Old 05-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Ive been in japan a few days now stunting an 07 zx6r but with a 14T (2 down) front and a 54T rear (14 up) and its working just fine for me.

fixed the gutless problem completely it feels very similar to my 03 now. although the riding position is still different, and even for burnouts its a lot different. your weight is way more up over the handlebars it seems and the bikes *** end likes to get sick sideways.. which is kinda fun actually. i havent been able to drift it or larry burn it very much.. but thats prolly also cause im rocking a sticky tire and not a tomahawk here. hahaha

-kane

-kane
Old 04-11-2010, 12:49 PM

Beckyjo20 is a decent person

Have an 07 love it an yes best stoppie bike ever but i have to say it is unstable on the rear wheel ive notice i get wobbles maybe just the tires i dont know still workin on finding that out but front wheel smooth as a my old lady's ***

Quick Reply: 07 kawa zx6r SUXX!!!!!!