My 140+ street sesh accident

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 12:00 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My 140+ street sesh accident

Originally Posted by socalstunts
Looks like no matter what is posted on this site, IDIOTS and common sense are seperated!!! First off, I didnt ask for donations. Friends and family made that page for me and my family.... Wouldn't you want and/or appreciate friends and family doing that for you??? Binder929rr, LivingCanvas, and kj954 - F-YOU!!! When I'm healed up, come talk to me. Or you could man up and apologize... its a small world, remember that!!!

Newspaper article - That was posted to show how the press and the law can twist things around to make us look bad!! Are some of you just that ignorant??

Thanks to everyone for the "get wells" and prayers.

No need for threats G. Im simply trying to tell you things im sure are already going through your head. No one wants to see you dead bud, so please be careful out there.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:13 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

For the 3 guys who were bashin, don't act like you're all innocent and haven't ran before or sped down the highway at 100+ mph.... and so you're sayin if he was doin a wheelie and got cut off it would've been ok?? Or if he was at the spot and some newbie crashed into him its ok too then??

GIVE IT A REST.

And for the record, that newspaper article is COMPLETELY different from what really happened. The cop changed his story to save his own ***. But that aint no surprise. The ignorant believe everything they read in the paper. Its just like all these stories on the news that do EVERYTHING they can to make stunters look bad.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
If I were him, I would be thankful that I didnt hurt or kill innocent people.

Alot can go wrong at those kind of speeds G, your KIDS are lucky they still have a dad.

No disrespect bud, but I dont think your story warrants donations, thats just me
Old 12-15-2006, 03:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by binder929rr
so why were you doing 140+ mph? that's just stupid. sorry for your accident but that has nothing stunt related involved, that is just plain stupidity.

asking for donations is sad, "please pay for my fines since i was stupid and ran from the police and crashed". seriously, have a real accident and lay in the hospital for 6 months not walking because your back is broke and worry about paying bills then. all while NOT doing something illegal or running from the police.

glad you are doing ok, but seriously, use your damn head.

SHAT HAPPENS, *** YOU! dam yo, Sic G went through it and you wanna diss? that's my fuken boy, i hope someone disses ur *** when u break ur leg trying to clean your bike, aye man that's fuked up though for real!
Old 12-15-2006, 06:41 AM

INdaStreetz is an unknown quantity at this point

to binder - you seem like a real cool *** dude, hear stories about you from corey all the time... but seriously - Sic G is also 100% a nice guy... Came out for the street ride @ stuntfest in the rain to kick it with everyone.

Here is my opinion - i had the exact same injury to my knee, and that ***** rough ! Trust me. I jus dont see why someone would want to throw insults at a fellow rider - Regardless of whether he was at 100% fault or 0%... Sic G is a nice guy, doesnt that mean anything anymore? If it was darius or someone you all looked up to, the whole thread would be "FTP blah blah"

Hope you get better G... and there is no hard feelings from me to anyone here, but think about what you type on here... Some of the **** even got me bent,
Old 12-15-2006, 11:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

I fail to see where I was throwing insults. G has always been cool to me. Sorry if my aim was misconstrued
Old 12-15-2006, 11:56 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

wow... somebody's deleting posts.

that's pretty wierd.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:10 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

now that looked like it hurt right there
Old 12-16-2006, 12:11 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INdaStreetz
to binder - you seem like a real cool *** dude, hear stories about you from corey all the time... but seriously - Sic G is also 100% a nice guy... Came out for the street ride @ stuntfest in the rain to kick it with everyone.

Here is my opinion - i had the exact same injury to my knee, and that ***** rough ! Trust me. I jus dont see why someone would want to throw insults at a fellow rider - Regardless of whether he was at 100% fault or 0%... Sic G is a nice guy, doesnt that mean anything anymore? If it was darius or someone you all looked up to, the whole thread would be "FTP blah blah"

Hope you get better G... and there is no hard feelings from me to anyone here, but think about what you type on here... Some of the **** even got me bent,
fuzz, is that you? come closer to the light....

and no, my opinion would be the same no matter who it was. 2 years ago i wouldn't have thought that, but things changed for me...high speed chases are stupid and i'll always think that.

edit: fuzz, respond in the indiana forum cause i'm done with this tread. bye everyone, you don't have to worry about me hurting your feelings for having an opinion anymore.

Last edited by binder929rr; 12-16-2006 at 12:13 AM.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:22 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INdaStreetz
- Sic G is also 100% a nice guy...

- Regardless of whether he was at 100% fault or 0%... Sic G is a nice guy, doesnt that mean anything anymore?
This is not about being a nice guy... it's about making poor decisions on the street while trying to represent the "industry".

If the paper article is so much different than what really happened, then why not tell the story? What happened? Did you not hit 2 cars doing 100+mph??? While running from the cops or not? Please tell what really happened.

Seems pretty straightfoward... guys on freeway doing wheelies... guys see cops... guys try to run from cops... somebody wrecks @ 100+ and hit 2 cars in the process.

Where did the paper and cops lie and twist the story around to make stunters look bad?

I'm sorry, but police don't make stunters look bad... it's irresponsible stunters that make stunters look bad... sad but true.

Last edited by kj; 12-16-2006 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:18 PM

JRRider13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SICmestizoRider
For the 3 guys who were bashin, don't act like you're all innocent and haven't ran before or sped down the highway at 100+ mph.... and so you're sayin if he was doin a wheelie and got cut off it would've been ok?? Or if he was at the spot and some newbie crashed into him its ok too then??

GIVE IT A REST.

And for the record, that newspaper article is COMPLETELY different from what really happened. The cop changed his story to save his own ***. But that aint no surprise. The ignorant believe everything they read in the paper. Its just like all these stories on the news that do EVERYTHING they can to make stunters look bad.
"For those of you that don't know, I'm Joseph, G's brother. I'm not gonna go into detail of what happened or why he was goin the speed he was cuz that is still uncertain and no one really knows.

What we DO know is that G was travelin at the speeds of 120-140mph when he crashed. He clipped a car on the cars right side and if sent G flyin."

His own brother said this, so is this not the real version of what happened either?
I'm not telling you how to ride, but if being so irresponsible is commonplace for you, than you should bump up your insurance coverage so it will cover your bills if something like this happens again.
Just be thankful that you are alive to provide for your family...and be happy that your actions didn't ruin any other families holidays.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:45 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like the headers are still good...
Old 12-16-2006, 11:57 PM

Undead stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

deffinately more than some major bruises on his knee that **** is nasty.. that blows well heal up quick!
Old 12-17-2006, 01:11 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Delete my posts?? Why not delete the thread?? My post are the only ones that speak truth and not crap or ignorant comments!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 01:12 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

please delete this thread... thank you!
Old 12-17-2006, 01:14 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

high every1!
Old 12-17-2006, 09:43 PM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with both sides, but as someone said on this topic before, YOU know that YOU Have ran before whether it was 100mph or 140mph its still going to F-YOU up. LOL. I dont know one person that owns a street bike that has NEVER ran from the cops, and if you say I havent then you either havent had the bike long at all or your a straight up LIAR. Anyways thats just my 2cents and this should remind everyone to just take the ticket on the street of wherever. Get well soon G.

Lata Justin
Old 12-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by banned101
Hey G
Glad to see your out of the hospital.Are you going to make it to bike night in carona?If so see ya there!
I hear ya on the medical bills Ive got about 700.000.00 dollars worth,Im going to have a bon fire with them in the desert.There is no way Ill be able to pay them back.

wow... thats mind numbing...

its was nice seeing you again ben, blake too.. he murders that 50.. i dont think he stopped riding once all day!! wow!

-kane
Old 12-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Streets are dangerous man... dangerous.

Ive had too many friends and loved ones get killed, or seriously injured this year because of riding streets...

be safe out there everyone.

-kane
Old 12-17-2006, 10:19 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Name:  frontend2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  50.0 KB

when you rip the forks off the bike, it speaks for itself. I almost puked @ the pick of the knee. Glad ur on this side of the grass kid.

Quick Reply: My 140+ street sesh accident