My 140+ street sesh accident

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:23 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My 140+ street sesh accident

F*CK THAT.... I agree w/ Binder929 100%

He made the decision to run and thereby took responsibility for anything that might happen while doing so.

You crash in a lot or even the street practicing that's one thing... happens to all of us. I just broke my hand earlier this season + no insurance = $3000 in med bill right there.

But when you crash at 140mph into other vehicles WHILE RUNNING FROM THE COPS?

He's lucky he didn't injure or kill someone else then he'd really be f*cked.... lawsuits, jail ect.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:55 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by kj954
F*CK THAT.... I agree w/ Binder929 100%

But when you crash at 140mph into other vehicles WHILE RUNNING FROM THE COPS?

Lets not jump to conclusions
Old 12-13-2006, 03:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the knee ..eewwww ....runing from cops....woo hoo.....getting caught ....boo hoo
Old 12-13-2006, 03:34 PM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i think thats bullshit how they charge so much at hospital...
dr's gotta recoup that med school money..and drugs aint cheap..
Old 12-13-2006, 03:55 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

beautiful knee
Old 12-13-2006, 04:02 PM
kj

Originally Posted by DEBO
Lets not jump to conclusions

Um yeah.... it's right in the newspaper article
Old 12-13-2006, 05:13 PM

DEBO is a decent person

innocent until proven guilty
Old 12-13-2006, 08:34 PM

lake666 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg that knee looks so wrong. get well soon.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:56 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea hospital bills r ****ing ridicolous.. thats why when I broke my arm, I didn't go to the hospital, cuz they dont do **** for you anyway.. had to wait a week however for an appointment with a orthopedic. But atleast I saved $2-3k on not goin to the hospital.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:35 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEBO
innocent until proven guilty

well, if he says he was doing 140, i'm not sure of all the state laws but i don't think any of the 50 that we call the United has one that is 140mph.

like KJ said, stunting is one thing, happens to everyone and is a sport. endangering other people's lives on the interstate (including your own life) isn't a sport.

i hate to see any rider go down and like i said, i'm glad he didn't get killed doing it, but that takes ***** to do something like that and ask for money to pay for it from people. "hey, i got busted for cooking meth, i decided to run from the cops and now i'm in debt from all the lawsuits....anyone want to contribute?". if it was stunt related or not his fault then i actually would be glad to help someone out.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:42 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were him, I would be thankful that I didnt hurt or kill innocent people.

Alot can go wrong at those kind of speeds G, your KIDS are lucky they still have a dad.

No disrespect bud, but I dont think your story warrants donations, thats just me
Old 12-14-2006, 05:42 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I hear valid points on both sides, but there's no reason to make innocent people suffer because of someone else's poor decisions or actions. Those kids should not have to be affected by the consequences of bills & utilities getting behind while he has lost income. That is what I understand the donations to be for.
We all **** up & do stupid stuff, no one here is innocent. If I remember correctly this forum is a gathering place for people who decide to do arguably stupid things with motorcycles, in one way or another. He is definitely experiencing consequence & regret, no need to lash & bash. Quit throwing stones when this isn't so much about him as it his about his family.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:34 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

YOU ARE LUCKY.... So are you're family and friends.. we will be attending a funeral at 1:00 this afternoon for our friend who ran for not having a license.Cut off by a cager during the chase... R.I.P Justin
Old 12-14-2006, 08:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Valeska
I hear valid points on both sides, but there's no reason to make innocent people suffer because of someone else's poor decisions or actions. Those kids should not have to be affected by the consequences of bills & utilities getting behind while he has lost income. That is what I understand the donations to be for.
We all **** up & do stupid stuff, no one here is innocent. If I remember correctly this forum is a gathering place for people who decide to do arguably stupid things with motorcycles, in one way or another. He is definitely experiencing consequence & regret, no need to lash & bash. Quit throwing stones when this isn't so much about him as it his about his family.

No throwing stones here. Im speaking from experience. My Dad was killed by some one who made a poor desicion behind the wheel. I was 2 yrs old when he died. You try having your Dad murdered by wrecklessness and see what kind of 'stones you'd throw'
Old 12-14-2006, 09:20 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like no matter what is posted on this site, IDIOTS and common sense are seperated!!! First off, I didnt ask for donations. Friends and family made that page for me and my family.... Wouldn't you want and/or appreciate friends and family doing that for you??? Binder929rr, LivingCanvas, and kj954 - F-YOU!!! When I'm healed up, come talk to me. Or you could man up and apologize... its a small world, remember that!!!

Newspaper article - That was posted to show how the press and the law can twist things around to make us look bad!! Are some of you just that ignorant??

Thanks to everyone for the "get wells" and prayers.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

By the way, a handy tidbit of info a friend at a hospital clued me into regarding hospital bills not covered by insurance: Regardless of how much the amount owed is, as long as you consistently and WITHOUT FAIL, ALWAYS make a payment of at least $10 a month, ALWAYS ON TIME and never late, they can never go after you for assets of suit or anything. Just wanted to share that with everyone who might need it. =)

Might wanna make sure you got it set up on an automatic payment for like, LIFE! lol
Old 12-14-2006, 10:25 PM
kj

Whatever buddy.... I don't need to apologise for anything. I honestly hope ya heal up quick... injuries s*ck and so do med bills... I learned that the hard way.

But the bottom line is: You put yourself where you are... plain and simple.

Obviously the paper and police will make things look way worse than they really were (or how you/we perceive them to be). I've been there too.

But you yourself titled the thread "my 140+" accident. That speaks for itself.

If your doin 140 anywhere it's probably a bad decision. But on the street w/ other people around... that's just plain ole fu*cking stupid man.

Take it from an old guy like me... I been there done that, had many a high speed chase, been arrested more times than I can count. Every time, in afterthought.... it's just not worth it, and thing's never really got as bad as they could've (knock on tank).

Heal up... take it all in... and learn something from it. It coulda been worse.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:29 PM
kj

And the bill payment thing that Valeska said is true... as long as you pay something and it's not late.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:45 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

dude i thought that closeup pic of his knee was his head at first!!! look at it..back of the head all trashed and the hole for a "missing ear" anyone else see it?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:28 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by socalstunts
Looks like no matter what is posted on this site, IDIOTS and common sense are seperated!!! First off, I didnt ask for donations. Friends and family made that page for me and my family.... Wouldn't you want and/or appreciate friends and family doing that for you??? Binder929rr, LivingCanvas, and kj954 - F-YOU!!! When I'm healed up, come talk to me. Or you could man up and apologize... its a small world, remember that!!!
healed or not, i'm not apologizing for ****. i'll come talk to you all night long if you want. you trying to be an internet tough guy? i stated my opinion and now your'e cool and want to fight? this has nothing to do with fighting so stop trying to be billy bad *** and change the subject.

Valeska: there was no mention of kids, so i didn't know. it is bad to make someone who can't support themselves suffer for someone else's mistake. in what i do for a living i see it all too often and it's unfortunate. i don't think i could even stunt after having kids for fear of something going wrong. i'm glad those kids still have a father, but i still stand on how i feel on the matter of the accident.

and yes, you are completely right about the hospital. no court in america would rule in favor of a hospital when a person shows an effort to pay a balance. i wouldn't know of a non-profit hospital that would even waste time going to court over it either.

Quick Reply: My 140+ street sesh accident