Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   My 140+ street sesh accident (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/176301-my-140-street-sesh.html)

socalstunts 12-12-2006 02:24 PM

My 140+ street sesh accident

check out this page... be sure to click on "here are a couple pics of the accident scene.... careful some photos are graphic"

[URL="http://www.djwreckrd.com/donations.php"]http://www.djwreckrd.com/donations.php[/URL]

-Ludo 12-12-2006 02:28 PM

Re: My 140+ street sesh accident

now thats gona be more then a bandaide:banghead

get well soon, and stuck to the slow stuff:LOL

BIG MARK RUFFNECK 12-12-2006 02:36 PM

lucky to be here. get well soon

villa76 12-12-2006 02:38 PM

Wow thats fu(ked....Get well..

nyRocketkid 12-12-2006 02:39 PM

444-RIDERZ LEE
Thats a sweet aviator pic!

And Socal get well soon

Cody W 12-12-2006 02:41 PM

hope your on the mend playa....

insanestunter39 12-12-2006 02:44 PM

What THE ****??? Damn bro, glad you're OK. Son-of-a-*****, that shit must of burn like hell!!! And I thought my shit was bad when I crashed at 65 and tore my back up, I guess I was WRONG! Well, get well soon man!

3824 12-12-2006 02:53 PM

glad to see ya back online already ....

STARKS 12-12-2006 03:02 PM

Damn, i hung out with that guy at XDl with Mikey. Hope he recovers well, Ill make a donation. Get well bro.

binder929rr 12-12-2006 09:22 PM

so why were you doing 140+ mph? that's just stupid. sorry for your accident but that has nothing stunt related involved, that is just plain stupidity.

asking for donations is sad, "please pay for my fines since i was stupid and ran from the police and crashed". seriously, have a real accident and lay in the hospital for 6 months not walking because your back is broke and worry about paying bills then. all while NOT doing something illegal or running from the police.

glad you are doing ok, but seriously, use your damn head.

TheRomanSF415x 12-12-2006 09:23 PM

ya G what happnd with the crash.. at those speeds somebody either had to have cut you off real nasty.. you either clipped a car or got blew a tire

glad to see you back online man! that knee pic is gruesome

Dano 12-12-2006 10:52 PM

couldn't see the pics(crappy hotel internet) but it sounds nasty, thats good your still breathing. whats with all the nasty wrecks lately? my brother just launched his camaro off the road into a telephone poll/wall after losing control at 135+

06 has been one to remember.......

Dano 12-12-2006 11:20 PM

[QUOTE=binder929rr]so why were you doing 140+ mph? that's just stupid. sorry for your accident but that has nothing stunt related involved, that is just plain stupidity.

asking for donations is sad, "please pay for my fines since i was stupid and ran from the police and crashed". seriously, have a real accident and lay in the hospital for 6 months not walking because your back is broke and worry about paying bills then. all while NOT doing something illegal or running from the police.

glad you are doing ok, but seriously, use your damn head.[/QUOTE]

stfu with your boy scout attitude, IF you were his buddy you can rib him about that shit when he's fine and walking around, BUT you don't know him and don't have to condone his behavior to be glad he's ok. on occasion when i do stupid things, im fully aware of the consequinses and when i do pay the price the last thing i wanna deal with is some random mofo'r wining that i was breaking the law, and that he wasn't when he got hurt.....

TheRomanSF415x 12-12-2006 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=Dano]stfu with your boy scout attitude, IF you were his buddy you can rib him about that shit when he's fine and walking around, BUT you don't know him and don't have to condone his behavior to be glad he's ok. on occasion when i do stupid things, im fully aware of the consequinses and when i do pay the price the last thing i wanna deal with is some random mofo'r wining that i was breaking the law, and that he wasn't when he got hurt.....[/QUOTE]

+1 :nono

T-Dubby 12-13-2006 12:05 AM

Yeah I hit you guys up with a sweater from your store

banned101 12-13-2006 10:21 AM

Hey G
Glad to see your out of the hospital.Are you going to make it to bike night in carona?If so see ya there!
I hear ya on the medical bills Ive got about 700.000.00 dollars worth,Im going to have a bon fire with them in the desert.There is no way Ill be able to pay them back.

-SKETCHY- 12-13-2006 10:45 AM

that was gross

TheRomanSF415x 12-13-2006 01:45 PM

i think thats bullshit how they charge so much at hospital...

Hobie 12-13-2006 02:08 PM

[QUOTE=binder929rr]so why were you doing 140+ mph? that's just stupid. sorry for your accident but that has nothing stunt related involved, that is just plain stupidity.

glad you are doing ok, but seriously, use your damn head.[/QUOTE]

If this was on a random message board that wasn't stunt bike related I would expect a response like this, but NO ONE here is a perfect little angel. Take that holier than thou sh1t back to JerryFallwell.com

Trachito 12-13-2006 02:19 PM

i saw the pictures and JESUS CHRIST, MAN, YOUR FRONT TIRE WAS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW!!! what a waste, i swear. oh, but back to ur injury, that makes my ass look like it only has a hicky on it. i hope u get better soon and jump back on the bike... if u want to, that is. i know it's killin u mentally but dont let that sh*t get to u. injuries come with the territory and u know this. ur a tough muthaf**ka; thats why u chose this sport.