Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

I finally make a big move regarding distribution of DVD's into the stores only to have Stuntlife "Snipe me out"?

It's a joke right?

The ****in Stuntlife logo is on the back of my new film "Passion & Brotherhood".

Someone needs to "Get off the pipe" right about now.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:26 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
I finally make a big move regarding distribution of DVD's into the stores only to have Stuntlife "Snipe me out"?

It's a joke right?

The ****in Stuntlife logo is on the back of my new film "Passion & Brotherhood".

what happened?
Old 12-09-2006, 04:28 PM

*T.J.* is a decent person
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

we cant halp unless we have specifics
Old 12-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

yep, more bullshit

bc none of those behind this effort ever helped SL out at all, right, and we are no namers in the industry, right.

****ing bullshit...someone let one of us know what the **** the deal is
Old 12-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tjsmith78
we cant halp unless we have specifics

mods deleted the thread announcing Renegade Distribution and the hundred odd replies...including all the info and other stuff.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:29 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Are you ****in kidding me? Why would this site take that down, is this not a public forum or what? You guys are always talkin about people shouldnt be hattin on each other on here but it looks like the main people on here are being a tad bit byist dont you think. Stunt usa please come back, this is bull ****.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:30 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

my buddy Joe L. (a film maker like yourself), but hasnt released his first project yet, is totally motivated by you, hopefully your new way to release vids into the market will help him obtain your status in the industry,

Joe L. "click Productions"future release "Crazy in Seattle",
(the name is still in the air)
Old 12-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

WOW. Stuntlife really is gonna be THE SQUIDLIFE SITE. Let's all go do something else somewhere real instead of this **** run mass-produced sellout site. Seriously, Renegade will help the riders and this sport...anything else and we're all gonna die off like the hoola hoop and hypercolor shirts. WACK.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:35 PM

STARKS is a decent person

+1....
Old 12-09-2006, 04:44 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Fu(kin ****'s
Old 12-09-2006, 04:59 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Some jack monkey decided to take the Psychogang board down last week with absolutely NO NOTICE to me the day after I started posting Psychofest notifications to all the teams who have supported and attended my events before! I have been a contributor from DAY ONE when Shugga started that deal like 5 plus years ago, and NEVER did I **** or moan! I of course gave them the benefit of the doubt, and nicely asked them to fix it and Cathi answered the PM just to give me a politically correct answer that never actually solved the issue or made sense!

So I have done nothing but support and promote Stuntlife in my little stunt world and at my events (even though no Stuntlife presence even ever attended) and all I get is a sorry about your luck. Your board is gone and we are not putting it back up?!?!?!

Hell, I also wanted to give the freakin guy some money to advertise Psychofest on his site, and do you think he could reply to my PM's???

I am told Shugga does not run this board anymore by Cathi...not sure who is, but it sure is not making sense based on the crap going down lately...

I am not a hater or a trouble starter, but you click on the links that are on my website and get the middle finger! That is bs after 6 years of supporting the site.

Damn shame...
Old 12-09-2006, 05:01 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

damn, thats harsh.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:04 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TongWoo
WOW. Stuntlife really is gonna be THE SQUIDLIFE SITE. Let's all go do something else somewhere real instead of this **** run mass-produced sellout site. Seriously, Renegade will help the riders and this sport...anything else and we're all gonna die off like the hoola hoop and hypercolor shirts. WACK.
+1 these are the right words
Old 12-09-2006, 05:05 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAGMAN
Some jack monkey decided to take the Psychogang board down last week with absolutely NO NOTICE to me the day after I started posting Psychofest notifications to all the teams who have supported and attended my events before! I have been a contributor from DAY ONE when Shugga started that deal like 5 plus years ago, and NEVER did I **** or moan! I of course gave them the benefit of the doubt, and nicely asked them to fix it and Cathi answered the PM just to give me a politically correct answer that never actually solved the issue or made sense!

So I have done nothing but support and promote Stuntlife in my little stunt world and at my events (even though no Stuntlife presence even ever attended) and all I get is a sorry about your luck. Your board is gone and we are not putting it back up?!?!?!

Hell, I also wanted to give the freakin guy some money to advertise Psychofest on his site, and do you think he could reply to my PM's???

I am told Shugga does not run this board anymore by Cathi...not sure who is, but it sure is not making sense based on the crap going down lately...

I am not a hater or a trouble starter, but you click on the links that are on my website and get the middle finger! That is bs after 6 years of supporting the site.

Damn shame...
althogh there not around any more. the motopsycoz forum was shut down. who ever is runing this site now needs to get a grip and get back to reality.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by JAGMAN

Damn shame...
Wow.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew Stone

It's a joke right?

This **** is dumb as hell. They stab you in the back after you get the word out to THOUSANDS through your videos. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:33 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

there will be a revolution
Old 12-09-2006, 05:42 PM

SinCalRyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Next thing you know all videos and photos of riding done on the streets will have to be taken off due to legal issues =X Are you sure the fireblades.org people havent taken over the site?
Old 12-09-2006, 05:51 PM

stickler69420 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont post much but this **** is rediculous
Old 12-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Wow this site is really going under..... I support the people mang...Where we goin????

Quick Reply: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????