Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 01:07 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

It is unfortunate that the more I read all the posts that go up on this site each day that it is apparent that it shoulld no longer be called stuntlife.. This site has come down to mostly just post ****** who have nothing elsse to talk about except there post counts, and if there is such a thread started it gets blown up by nothing but hate.. I ususally joinn in on all of this but for what its worht this site is nothing but bull **** and whoever owns this site has just become a money hungry *****.... As far as drew losing his thread that just shows to you how this site has beccome overgrown with nothing but disrespet and lack of concern for what some people consider a sport...

Old 12-10-2006, 02:16 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

Originally Posted by Ryan S
cathi----still no response??????
cause she a fvckin chickenheart

Last edited by 750 stunna; 12-10-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 322efonic
It is unfortunate that the more I read all the posts that go up on this site each day that it is apparent that it shoulld no longer be called stuntlife.. This site has come down to mostly just post ****** who have nothing elsse to talk about except there post counts, and if there is such a thread started it gets blown up by nothing but hate.. I ususally joinn in on all of this but for what its worht this site is nothing but bull **** and whoever owns this site has just become a money hungry *****.... As far as drew losing his thread that just shows to you how this site has beccome overgrown with nothing but disrespet and lack of concern for what some people consider a sport...

every ones post whored before .....even you and cathi
Old 12-10-2006, 03:32 PM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

thats some bulllllshitt,
been registered on stuntride for awhile, gonna start postin more there
its stupid to cut down someone whos tryin to help the sport grow
Old 12-10-2006, 04:24 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone call greg or cathi yet

drew .. post that crap back up i didnt get a change to see it
Old 12-10-2006, 04:35 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

ok, this is bull ****,f u c k stuntlife and its commi bull , i am off this site .................................................. ........., and will no longer be posting here. so to all u hater heres a BIG GO F U C K YOUR COUCH, peace out., CARM
Old 12-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

I'll check into it, see who/what/where at least
Old 12-10-2006, 10:48 PM

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thier Are Many Revoltions In The World Right Now Why Not Add Another?
Old 12-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yooo

<-----
Old 12-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

<<<<<------------
Old 12-10-2006, 11:02 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

<----------
Old 12-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i like woo more and more everyday....
Old 12-11-2006, 12:58 AM

rangtangtang is an unknown quantity at this point

Lame.
Weak.
Own up Cathi *****.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

It's been fixed for now