Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go???? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/176049-you-kidding-me-where.html)

Drew Stone 12-09-2006 04:25 PM

Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

I finally make a big move regarding distribution of DVD's into the stores only to have Stuntlife "Snipe me out"?

It's a joke right?

The ****in Stuntlife logo is on the back of my new film "Passion & Brotherhood".

Someone needs to "Get off the pipe" right about now.

J-Boogie 12-09-2006 04:26 PM

Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

[QUOTE=Drew Stone]I finally make a big move regarding distribution of DVD's into the stores only to have Stuntlife "Snipe me out"?

It's a joke right?

The ****in Stuntlife logo is on the back of my new film "Passion & Brotherhood".

Someone needs to "Get off the pipe" right about now.[/QUOTE]

what happened?

*T.J.* 12-09-2006 04:28 PM

Re: Are you ****in kidding me? Where did my "Renegade Distribution" thread go????

:shruggs we cant halp unless we have specifics:shruggs

TEACH C6 12-09-2006 04:28 PM

yep, more bullshit

bc none of those behind this effort ever helped SL out at all, right, and we are no namers in the industry, right.

****ing bullshit...someone let one of us know what the **** the deal is

TEACH C6 12-09-2006 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=tjsmith78]:shruggs we cant halp unless we have specifics:shruggs[/QUOTE]

mods deleted the thread announcing Renegade Distribution and the hundred odd replies...including all the info and other stuff.

STARKS 12-09-2006 04:29 PM

Are you ****in kidding me? Why would this site take that down, is this not a public forum or what? You guys are always talkin about people shouldnt be hattin on each other on here but it looks like the main people on here are being a tad bit byist dont you think. Stunt usa please come back, this is bull shit.

J-Boogie 12-09-2006 04:30 PM

my buddy Joe L. (a film maker like yourself), but hasnt released his first project yet, is totally motivated by you, hopefully your new way to release vids into the market will help him obtain your status in the industry,

Joe L. "click Productions"future release "Crazy in Seattle",
(the name is still in the air)

TongWoo 12-09-2006 04:30 PM

WOW. Stuntlife really is gonna be THE SQUIDLIFE SITE. Let's all go do something else somewhere real instead of this nazi run mass-produced sellout site. Seriously, Renegade will help the riders and this sport...anything else and we're all gonna die off like the hoola hoop and hypercolor shirts. WACK.

STARKS 12-09-2006 04:35 PM

+1....

JonnY X 12-09-2006 04:44 PM

Fu(kin Nazi's :bs

JAGMAN 12-09-2006 04:59 PM

Some jack monkey decided to take the Psychogang board down last week with absolutely NO NOTICE to me the day after I started posting Psychofest notifications to all the teams who have supported and attended my events before! I have been a contributor from DAY ONE when Shugga started that deal like 5 plus years ago, and NEVER did I piss or moan! I of course gave them the benefit of the doubt, and nicely asked them to fix it and Cathi answered the PM just to give me a politically correct answer that never actually solved the issue or made sense!

So I have done nothing but support and promote Stuntlife in my little stunt world and at my events (even though no Stuntlife presence even ever attended) and all I get is a sorry about your luck. Your board is gone and we are not putting it back up?!?!?!

Hell, I also wanted to give the freakin guy some money to advertise Psychofest on his site, and do you think he could reply to my PM's???

I am told Shugga does not run this board anymore by Cathi...not sure who is, but it sure is not making sense based on the crap going down lately...

I am not a hater or a trouble starter, but you click on the links that are on my website and get the middle finger! That is bs after 6 years of supporting the site.

Damn shame...

Jay Carnes 12-09-2006 05:01 PM

damn, thats harsh.

T'RIC'KY 12-09-2006 05:04 PM

[QUOTE=TongWoo]WOW. Stuntlife really is gonna be THE SQUIDLIFE SITE. Let's all go do something else somewhere real instead of this nazi run mass-produced sellout site. Seriously, Renegade will help the riders and this sport...anything else and we're all gonna die off like the hoola hoop and hypercolor shirts. WACK.[/QUOTE]

+1 these are the right words:cheers

hyperryder 12-09-2006 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=JAGMAN]Some jack monkey decided to take the Psychogang board down last week with absolutely NO NOTICE to me the day after I started posting Psychofest notifications to all the teams who have supported and attended my events before! I have been a contributor from DAY ONE when Shugga started that deal like 5 plus years ago, and NEVER did I piss or moan! I of course gave them the benefit of the doubt, and nicely asked them to fix it and Cathi answered the PM just to give me a politically correct answer that never actually solved the issue or made sense!

So I have done nothing but support and promote Stuntlife in my little stunt world and at my events (even though no Stuntlife presence even ever attended) and all I get is a sorry about your luck. Your board is gone and we are not putting it back up?!?!?!

Hell, I also wanted to give the freakin guy some money to advertise Psychofest on his site, and do you think he could reply to my PM's???

I am told Shugga does not run this board anymore by Cathi...not sure who is, but it sure is not making sense based on the crap going down lately...

I am not a hater or a trouble starter, but you click on the links that are on my website and get the middle finger! That is bs after 6 years of supporting the site.

Damn shame...[/QUOTE]
althogh there not around any more. the motopsycoz forum was shut down. who ever is runing this site now needs to get a grip and get back to reality.

Drew Stone 12-09-2006 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=JAGMAN]Some jack monkey decided to take the Psychogang board down last week with absolutely NO NOTICE to me the day after I started posting Psychofest notifications to all the teams who have supported and attended my events before! I have been a contributor from DAY ONE when Shugga started that deal like 5 plus years ago, and NEVER did I piss or moan! I of course gave them the benefit of the doubt, and nicely asked them to fix it and Cathi answered the PM just to give me a politically correct answer that never actually solved the issue or made sense!

Damn shame...[/QUOTE]

Wow.

NINER 12-09-2006 05:30 PM

[quote=Drew Stone]I finally make a big move regarding distribution of DVD's into the stores only to have Stuntlife "Snipe me out"?

It's a joke right?

Someone needs to "Get off the pipe" right about now.[/quote]
This shit is dumb as hell. They stab you in the back after you get the word out to THOUSANDS through your videos. Just doesn't make sense to me.:shruggs

Malicki 12-09-2006 05:33 PM

there will be a revolution

SinCalRyder 12-09-2006 05:42 PM

Next thing you know all videos and photos of riding done on the streets will have to be taken off due to legal issues =X Are you sure the fireblades.org people havent taken over the site? :shruggs

stickler69420 12-09-2006 05:51 PM

i dont post much but this shit is rediculous :2cents

villa76 12-09-2006 05:54 PM

Wow this site is really going under..... I support the people mang...Where we goin????