new bikes to tear up for 07.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 08:08 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all
Re: new bikes to tear up for 07.

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I really don't like any of the new bike styles . Yamaha , Kawi , suzuki , and even honda . It's like they all gotta look like spaceships er something . And they are all copying off eachother .
Plus it is like almost $10,000 . For a 600
+1
at least there will be more stuntable bikes available when everyone trades theres in for new ones.

Traction control on the new GSXR1000 and R6 is gonna be sweet!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:21 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
Looks like an R6
Honda is copying YAMAHA
WTF!!!!!!!!!!

i think it looks more like a gixxer.....especially in that paint scheme
Old 09-24-2006, 09:24 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
+1

financing + stunting =

+1 the mexican finally said something smart...
Old 09-24-2006, 09:25 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by LYONS
+1 the mexican finally said something smart...
Old 09-24-2006, 09:29 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

thats right..
Old 09-24-2006, 10:00 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by binder929rr
i think it looks more like a gixxer.....especially in that paint scheme
now that you pointed out the paint I can see that a little bit,
but being that I ride yamaha I think the front and mids are too similar.
The tank from the front looks almost identical

Last edited by silverstunterR6; 09-24-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:57 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

haha, slower than the yam? my 636 destroys my friend kurt's yellow 06 r6 with akro pipe on it.

i think the 636 is a pretty strong bike. some kid on a 06 gixxer 600 came to our park and i shut him down in the 1/4 mile by a lot. and the roll on wasn't even close. Kurt's yam was a lot closer on the roll on than that gixxer and the whole time the kid (id on't know who he is) was saying junk about how it is the class leader for HP or whatever.....he looked dumb after i stomped his ***.

thats him.... i bet you wont do that to me. even on my stock 05, well it has a slip on and filter.... but that **** is stock. i bet i leave your kawi by jumbo jets!
Old 09-24-2006, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
thats him.... i bet you wont do that to me. even on my stock 05, well it has a slip on and filter.... but that **** is stock. i bet i leave your kawi by jumbo jets!
a 636 will most always beat out a 600 due to the simple fact of displacement
Old 09-25-2006, 04:23 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

a 636 will most always beat out a 600 due to the simple fact of displacement
Dude your totally wrong, he has a Yamaha that’s a super shinny stunt bike and likes to rev it to the moon, do burn outs, drag knee, and mack power wheelies. It doesn’t matter that everyone that tests the bikes for a living always say that it runs over a tenth faster in the 1/4 and has gobs more low end then every other 600. never mind what dyno's and test editors say. Its a Yamaha so its the fastest. Particularly the blue ones, those things rip. I worked for a large dealer for a few years and rode almost every new bike out up until 06, I also know a guy that owns a shop locally that has been dyno tuning bikes for seven years now. But chances are both of us don’t know ****.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:50 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by ssteve
Dude your totally wrong, he has a Yamaha that’s a super shinny stunt bike and likes to rev it to the moon, do burn outs, drag knee, and mack power wheelies. It doesn’t matter that everyone that tests the bikes for a living always say that it runs over a tenth faster in the 1/4 and has gobs more low end then every other 600. never mind what dyno's and test editors say. Its a Yamaha so its the fastest. Particularly the blue ones, those things rip. I worked for a large dealer for a few years and rode almost every new bike out up until 06, I also know a guy that owns a shop locally that has been dyno tuning bikes for seven years now. But chances are both of us don’t know ****.
you my friend are an idiot.... what an editor, or a dyno, or anything you might read will look good on paper.... nor what some "paid squid" that does that for a living tells you...... but you on the bike in the street is another story. you are a squid to think that anything that is written, or told to you is gold! you get on any drag strip with me on my 06, or 05... and i guarantee all that you see is tail lights. i ran many 636's at the drag strip dyno drag days in fremont, seems to me that they all lost.... whorable. matter of fact here is proof. NOTICE WHAT I AM LINING UP AGAINST LOOKS LIKE A 05 636 LIQUID SILVER WITH THE RED GRAPHIX, WITH A FULL EXHAUST.... OH BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER, MY R6 WAS COMPLETELY STOCK. HE RAN A RED LIGHT 10.4 WHICH WOULD PROLLY PUT HIM TO A 10.5 OR .6 AGAINST MY STOCK 10.4, he was only 1mph faster, which accounts for his red light. DONT MIND THE HP RATINGS... THEY ARE TOTALY OFF.http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_4....htm?tc=175951

BUT SINCE YOU ARE FAIRLY LOCAL TO ME, FEEL FREE TO COME PROVE ME WRONG AT ANY TIME.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 09-25-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:35 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

rollon won't have anything to do with rider unless the person sucks so much they can't shift out 3 more gears. so that would be just bike to bike....wouldn't have anything to do with my friend kurt.

i do 6.98 in the 1/8th on my bike. That was last summer. Haven't been to the track this summer because the compound they put down jacks up my tires (and every other bike). We just do backwoods 1/4 mile now. Don't have a time for it but i know i'm launching a hell of a lot harder than when i was running 6.98.

yamaha motors lack low end
Old 09-25-2006, 06:04 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

OK buddy your right, yamaha's are the greatest of all time and way faster then all other bikes, chances are your r6 is faster then a 750 (if you got blue). I am going to run right out and by one. When I get it I'll hit you up and maybe we can go out and drag race some people that cant ride. We just cant go to sears point cause when I was there last there was a few 636's working the R6's that were there, but one one the limited yellow and the other was a raven and we all know those arent as fast as the blue ones.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:26 PM

rollon won't have anything to do with rider unless the person sucks so much they can't shift out 3 more gears. so that would be just bike to bike....wouldn't have anything to do with my friend kurt.

i do 6.98 in the 1/8th on my bike. That was last summer. Haven't been to the track this summer because the compound they put down jacks up my tires (and every other bike). We just do backwoods 1/4 mile now. Don't have a time for it but i know i'm launching a hell of a lot harder than when i was running 6.98.

yamaha motors lack low end
i wont sit here and tell you that they do have lowend, thats commonly known... i was just joking for the most part, well not about you racing me, but all the other stuff yeah. the lowend of the bike is the reason gearing is available, but that is also the reason they gave em a few extra rev's. like i said i do not use any lowend on the bike. i leave the light at 6-7k, unless i am seriously chillin, and dont give a **** about anything but relaxing.

OK buddy your right, yamaha's are the greatest of all time and way faster then all other bikes, chances are your r6 is faster then a 750 (if you got blue). I am going to run right out and by one. When I get it I'll hit you up and maybe we can go out and drag race some people that cant ride. We just cant go to sears point cause when I was there last there was a few 636's working the R6's that were there, but one one the limited yellow and the other was a raven and we all know those arent as fast as the blue ones.
and to mister sarcastic.. shut the F*** up, your ignorant comments are discusting. like i said, get on a bike and come see me bout somethin, since you are local to me... i bet you get served.

no one was saying that the yam's are lord of the piston rings.... all the bikes are so similar in preformance nowadays, the 10ths of seconds between em make no difference. UNLESS YOU ARE KING OF RIDERS LIKE MYSELF , but i do recall that when all the bikes came out, the r6 on the track testing ranked #1. the closest lap time was almost a full second behind, held by the 675 tripple. then the 636, then the 600rr, then the gixxer. well 4th and 5th were swapped many times in 3 different magazines. but 1,2, and 3 always remained the same, and the results were all identical. r6 ownin all!!!:YEAH
Old 09-25-2006, 07:02 PM

and to mister sarcastic.. shut the F*** up, your ignorant comments are discusting. like i said, get on a bike and come see me bout somethin, since you are local to me... i bet you get served.

no one was saying that the yam's are lord of the piston rings.... all the bikes are so similar in preformance nowadays, the 10ths of seconds between em make no difference. UNLESS YOU ARE KING OF RIDERS LIKE MYSELF , but i do recall that when all the bikes came out, the r6 on the track testing ranked #1. the closest lap time was almost a full second behind, held by the 675 tripple. then the 636, then the 600rr, then the gixxer. well 4th and 5th were swapped many times in 3 different magazines. but 1,2, and 3 always remained the same, and the results were all identical. r6 ownin all!!!:YEAH [/QUOTE]

Im sorry I upset you king *****, My only point was that as far as power goes the 37cc's that the kawi has, does make a difference and it is noticable compared to every other 600 out including the r6. Now you beating other bikes in a straight line says nothing cause I have beat liter bikes on my old f2 with cams and head work, and it was all cause they couldnt ride because I only ran low 11's on it and they blotched the launch. And if you want to call someone out on a stunt forum, I hope your not talking about drag racing cause thats not my thing, hence the reason Im not on a drag racing board. Now if you want to see me in a parking lot, chances are you will get handled and I could do it on your pos yammy, or a 636, or a f4i, or a 600rr or a 50 for that matter. Doesnt matter to me.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM

are you 2 fvcking serious???
Old 09-25-2006, 07:19 PM

nope.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:28 PM

nope.
there are easier ways to build up your post count
Old 09-25-2006, 07:35 PM

TISH TIGGLA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
that 636 is uglier than the girl my buddy boned last night.

ha ha ya it is!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:43 PM

there are easier ways to build up your post count
Old 09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

the 600rr looks the best :YEAH

but the pass rear sets are in a wierd spot

Quick Reply: new bikes to tear up for 07.