new bikes to tear up for 07.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 10:10 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new bikes to tear up for 07.

These new bikes are strictly for racing and I would not even think of stuntin' them .They are all to delicate and hollowed out .Very nice bikes for valentino rossi nut swingers.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:36 PM

HARK is an unknown quantity at this point

wheres the tail lite for the 636?
Old 09-23-2006, 10:38 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

^^ on the ugly rear fender aka the big blac plastic hanging down from the tail
Old 09-23-2006, 10:43 PM

HARK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
^^ on the ugly rear fender aka the big blac plastic hanging down from the tail

I caught the fender but i was hoping that that wasnt the tail lite. smart @ss
Old 09-23-2006, 10:54 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ssteve
Chances are smart *** that you are on a board full of squids, and yes I like to ride around with out redlining my bike everwhere. The reason for leaving the 636 behind is that in order to compete in superstock they must have a production bike that is 600cc's or less and thats why they sold the zx6rr. When you sell only a few of them to people who race it makes it less profitable to keep making parts for them since they wont really sell many things that are zx6rr spacific, and the majority of the parts are for 636's. So say for instance a guy that races in a stock class blows his motor and buys a new one from kawi, since kawi only sells say 200 a year there production costs are higher then on the 636 if say they sold 600 a year. Get ride of the 636 and then when someone on a production bike blows something up or breaks it regardless of if its on the street track or stunted then they are all going to be buying the same parts.

ultra obvious man..... do not try and get on here and school anyone on the reason for the two, because u are barkin up the wrong tree here. i know all about why the 636 is around, and why they have a rr..... duhhhhh, doesnt everyone know that. the point i am getting at is why do you think they changed all the bikes to 600cc in kawi's lineup??? umm because it makes no sense to make 2 different bikes, when they can make best of both worlds in 1.... like every other reputable company does.

i was a knee dragger, before i tried to put 1 wheel in the air purposely... this board might be full of squidwards, but you are just stating the most general obvious reason they HAD a 636, and a 600. anyone could figure out that reasoning......

and as far as the gixx having duals
Old 09-23-2006, 11:36 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

I was actually explaining the reason that they went away from the 636. And It wasnt because they could have the best of both worlds in one bike it was couse they didnt make as much money as they wanted to since they had to make different parts for a bike they didnt sell many of(the RR)
Old 09-24-2006, 12:30 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I'm ashamed to own a KAWI now
ur kidding right?
Old 09-24-2006, 08:23 AM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

07 600rr are soo sick! i want that silver black and white one!
Old 09-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Sorry I learned my lesson buying and stunting a brand new bike F-THAT not again.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Crazy D; 09-24-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:49 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

There is gonna come a time when the manufacturers are not gonna be able to keep making stuff so light .

The reasons that they do it is for race purposes i believe , but even still i think it is not a good idea to make the whole bike as light as possible .

Maybe doing it to the suspension and the unsprung weight , but when you start making paper thin frames and stuff , one crash will do the bike more damage than it's worth .

I don't know . I really don't like any of the new bike styles . Yamaha , Kawi , suzuki , and even honda . It's like they all gotta look like spaceships er something . And they are all copying off eachother .

I'm a honda fan , and the the new look and colors of the rr kinda upset me . I waited all year to see the new colors , and they changed the plastic , some other stuff , and added the outrageuos 2 tone paint schemes . I just looks to fancy dancy to me

I now think i might buy a clearance sale '06 rr . Even if they improved some stuff on it for '07 , i don't think i will feel all the gains they tried to achieve . Plus it is like almost $10,000 . For a 600

Just my opinion .

Last edited by Crazy D; 09-24-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:55 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i am glad the kawasaki finally came to they senses, never was a need for a 36cc increase, it wassnt any faster than the 600.

i don't know what 636 you are riding but my 05 636 verses my buddies 05 6r mine will kill it. I rode his and it has better gearing ratios for the track, but pound for pound it was about 7 horse shy of the 636 on the dyno and you could feel it in the midrange hardcore.

i'm curious why they went back to the full metal tank on that thing.....kinda like the 10
Old 09-24-2006, 12:37 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
i don't know what 636 you are riding but my 05 636 verses my buddies 05 6r mine will kill it. I rode his and it has better gearing ratios for the track, but pound for pound it was about 7 horse shy of the 636 on the dyno and you could feel it in the midrange hardcore.

i'm curious why they went back to the full metal tank on that thing.....kinda like the 10

well i ride a r6 so your kawi doesnt compare:YEAH J/K... well naw not really .

but i wassnt refering to kawi vs. kawi, i was refering to 636 vs. all other 600cc's. same tourqey feel as the gixxer, just a bit faster. and alot slower than the yam.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:54 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
well i ride a r6 so your kawi doesnt compare:YEAH J/K... well naw not really .

but i wassnt refering to kawi vs. kawi, i was refering to 636 vs. all other 600cc's. same tourqey feel as the gixxer, just a bit faster. and alot slower than the yam.
haha, slower than the yam? my 636 destroys my friend kurt's yellow 06 r6 with akro pipe on it.

i think the 636 is a pretty strong bike. some kid on a 06 gixxer 600 came to our park and i shut him down in the 1/4 mile by a lot. and the roll on wasn't even close. Kurt's yam was a lot closer on the roll on than that gixxer and the whole time the kid (id on't know who he is) was saying junk about how it is the class leader for HP or whatever.....he looked dumb after i stomped his ***.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

1/4 mile times are pretty much determined by rider skill . Especially when it comes down to tenths of a second . If you "destroyed" this kid on a r6 , he probably wasn't shifting right or at the wrong rpm's . Or your bikes are aftermarket geared way different than each other .

I can't believe your Kawi could be more than 1 second faster than a r6 or even a gsxr in the quarter mile if both of you are skilled riders at street racing

Last edited by Crazy D; 09-24-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:14 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

The 636 looks decent!
wtf is up with the gixxer, suzuki designers on crack or what? but at least it comes with two (ugly) crash pads
Old 09-24-2006, 07:04 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by Crazy D
1/4 mile times are pretty much determined by rider skill . Especially when it comes down to tenths of a second . If you "destroyed" this kid on a r6 , he probably wasn't shifting right or at the wrong rpm's . Or your bikes are aftermarket geared way different than each other .

I can't believe your Kawi could be more than 1 second faster than a r6 or even a gsxr in the quarter mile if both of you are skilled riders at street racing

that's why we also did roll-ons. I do pretty good in the 1/4 and the 1/8th because i can launch good.....but a roll-on is pure power of the bike. Nothing i can do will make mine better unless he can't shift right and Kurt is actually a really good rider.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:25 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Sorry I learned my lesson buying and stunting a brand new bike F-THAT not again.
+1

financing + stunting =
Old 09-24-2006, 07:52 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 06GXXR
I caught the fender but i was hoping that that wasnt the tail lite. smart @ss

settle down princess
Old 09-24-2006, 07:55 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
new 600rr i like it better than the rest except yet again for the ugly fender tailight combo

teh gauges are SICK tho

Looks like an R6
Honda is copying YAMAHA
WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: new bikes to tear up for 07.