Best West Coast Stunter

Old 07-13-2006, 03:02 AM

NW Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best West Coast Stunter

I have to say there are to many badass west coast stunters to pick one but if I had to I would have to say Darius is the most creative. Skill wise I would say J Pullen or Darius. You tell me!?
Old 07-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
That was pimp!:YEAH
thanks nate!

debo your cage christ will always be knows as the debo christs. i saw you cruisin around on the seat a few times. steppin it up huh. better than my christs oviously huh
Old 10-19-2017, 08:30 AM

Twinstunts is a decent person

Just checked this out right now and I agree as well with D. It's impossible to name one. So many styles. So many types of riders. From the get go you have to mention D. From the first time I saw him ride I was blown away. First time I saw him in person was a little show in like '02 in elk Grove by Sac. The next year at the same little event I saw him bust some incredible coasters and it was the first I'd seen of that trick. My wig was split! Hahaha! Alex too was rolling some tall stoppies on the '98 900 he had at the time and he is so smooth with the most effortless style. Present day west coast street killers: Killa Cam, Veggie, Bullo. I know he's in Indy but my boy Thomas Messurall from San Jo was coming up quick and Killin it. The other homie I met in Chico during class, Phil Liccardi was another killer that could bust out on the streets after taking a break from the dirt. So many. Indeed the outer most guys Manny and E-dub. Guru count as west coast now? Kevin (Brap) right here in AZ. Way to many. I could ramble for day's...
Old 10-19-2017, 03:48 PM

Bakhos2000 will become famous soon enough

Jason Britton