Best West Coast Stunter

Old 07-11-2006, 07:07 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: Best West Coast Stunter

hahah I didn't really do it in Cali, but yesterday it was on. I stole your mojo Tony!!! Can't wait to ride with TMK again!
Old 07-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, what he said... you have a sick azz style Nick chit is pimp [QUOTE=suicidl] I COULD WATCH YOU RIDE ALL DAY NICK WELL ATLEAST UNTIL MY STOMACH STARTS HURTING QUOTE]
Old 07-11-2006, 07:26 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Kane - e-dub - manny = Fun to watch

Apex = Sick style

Darius = Skillz
Old 07-11-2006, 07:33 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

wareen james
hes got mad skills
Old 07-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
hahah I didn't really do it in Cali, but yesterday it was on. I stole your mojo Tony!!! Can't wait to ride with TMK again!

im comming to vegas to get it back. Better hang on to yours were comming strong Apex. Soo glad our final trick turned out. Imagine the possibilities if we all rode together more often
Old 07-11-2006, 11:42 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I dont think there is a best rider, everyone does good sometimes and sometimes they dont, everybody has a good day and a bad one. The east coast used to be killin the west, now I think we have more good riders on the west. There are lots of riders who can kill **** in the lot but dont do good at comps. I've been getting better at comps only because I've done so many lately and really starting to like doing them and that's pretty much the only way to get better at them. Ernie busts out some sick ****, also Nick Apex has some sick tricks thanks to me bustin on him for bieng a camera man!! Manny busts out, Bullo, Britton is sick at rollin long stoppies, Warren is a great rider, J beats can kill ****. Lots of people get pretty good after a couple years but you cant compare the overall skill to someone who has been doing it for 7 years. I compare comps to basketball, I can stand at the freethrow line and probably sink the first shot just like jordan, but put 30,000 fans in the house and put the pressure on and it's gonna be different. Mana has unbelievable control of the bike, the best out there and I put that on anything.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:14 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

thanks Nick. i like how you come here and learn all our tricks in one night. True Champion maybe you can learn some tricks we can steal. Ones that are possible for us human beings

And ***** thanks too you too. your both always welcome here in socal and we appreciate your comments. means alot coming from two damn good riders themselves

thanks tony but you guys are killin it and besides i live on the east coast with all the shitty riders but you guys know you are also welcome here any time so save up that money you keep winning and come on out
Old 07-12-2006, 06:09 AM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I dont think there is a best rider, everyone does good sometimes and sometimes they dont, everybody has a good day and a bad one. The east coast used to be killin the west, now I think we have more good riders on the west. There are lots of riders who can kill **** in the lot but dont do good at comps. I've been getting better at comps only because I've done so many lately and really starting to like doing them and that's pretty much the only way to get better at them. Ernie busts out some sick ****, also Nick Apex has some sick tricks thanks to me bustin on him for bieng a camera man!! Manny busts out, Bullo, Britton is sick at rollin long stoppies, Warren is a great rider, J beats can kill ****. Lots of people get pretty good after a couple years but you cant compare the overall skill to someone who has been doing it for 7 years. I compare comps to basketball, I can stand at the freethrow line and probably sink the first shot just like jordan, but put 30,000 fans in the house and put the pressure on and it's gonna be different. Mana has unbelievable control of the bike, the best out there and I put that on anything.
yea mana is sik!!
:YEAH
Old 07-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
thanks tony but you guys are killin it and besides i live on the east coast with all the shitty riders but you guys know you are also welcome here any time so save up that money you keep winning and come on out

nice avatar i did that in my run at dubwars. the bike stayed off the bar and in a wheelie for a few feet i jumped back on and everyone went nuts
Old 07-12-2006, 05:20 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
nice avatar i did that in my run at dubwars. the bike stayed off the bar and in a wheelie for a few feet i jumped back on and everyone went nuts
That was pimp!:YEAH
Old 07-12-2006, 05:31 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

very well put! I agree with everything said here and think that all the right people were mentioned.

Of course D himself needs to be in there and D would never mention Kane, but the comps prove that he should be on the list as well. Alex Flores for sure commands attention.

To name one person as "best" is just not reasonable as there are so many that are great! And of those great ones, there really aren't any that are miles ahead of the others.

I must say that besides just mastering skills, Darius and Alex seem to show up with the new ****. They are creative and think of more when we are all thinking its all been done.:YEAH
Old 07-12-2006, 06:45 PM
SERVIN IT UP

**** forgot Alex flores, I personally like the riders who come up with tricks themselves
Old 07-12-2006, 06:51 PM

DEBO is a decent person

No one gave me credit for cage christs
Old 07-12-2006, 07:11 PM

justus is an unknown quantity at this point

**** forgot Alex flores, I personally like the riders who come up with tricks themselves
Yeah, how you going to forget Alex? Aint he your boy? oh, and you guys need to make another video starring you and alex. how many times did he slam you in stunin sf??
Old 07-12-2006, 07:19 PM

WheelchairStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

MANA, DARIUS, KANE, E-DUB, Road Rash Chic,
Old 07-12-2006, 07:24 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by justus
Yeah, how you going to forget Alex? Aint he your boy? oh, and you guys need to make another video starring you and alex. how many times did he slam you in stunin sf??
I slammed him fool!! dont worry the next vid will have some good chokeouts on there!
Old 07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

I think that Pauly Sherer will never be beaten.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:38 PM

justus is an unknown quantity at this point

I slammed him fool!! dont worry the next vid will have some good chokeouts on there!
Thats good to hear that he will be up in the video with you. Its kind of like Dr. Dre making a album and not putting snoop on it. It still would be a dope album with out him but just that much better with him.

by the way, Best west coast stunna? Cant really pick one. But if they were casting for the West Coast All Star Stunna video ( by the way not a bad idea, can i get a free copy if it happens?)
I would like to See Darius and team servin it up, Jason Bitton & team no limit, Alex flores, Debo if he moves back to the bay Mana if he is considered West coast, and Bullo and the west coast connection.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:27 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

yall ****** forgot def jam from RR, he doin **** like a beast killin the streetz and the ***** is DEF lmao.

personally what i would like to see is all yall killin the streetz, like that block party that we had and most of yall rolled through.
it is pretty fresh to see some of the industries best kickin it, and all rollin in one group killin the streets.

when you mix it up with the, good less-known, and the highend mainstreamers... **** that shows some unity, and that makes the coast that much stronger.

if you can see in these pics, it is jovan, tone, darius, bullo.... **** even the freeway burners, like louie, and f4I rob. **** like that is what be killin'.

as far as best stunna' well.... streetz, hands down i gotta go wit my unk, bullo. competition, i will go with mana and darius.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:25 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WheelchairStunt
MANA, DARIUS, KANE, E-DUB, Road Rash Chic,
wait sorry i thought you were PHYSICALLY handicapped, did you just name RRC as one of the best west coast stunters???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best West Coast Stunter